They love Brady

I hear ya but Galloway has screwed up a bunch in 3 games.

I give Brady alot more slack, he's coming back from a year off, I think his shoulder might be bothering him a bit and he's try to work with new receivers.

Brady is the leader, if he wan't to yell at someone I can live with it.
Oh make no mistake, Galloway needs to go. It just reminded me too much of a Peyton hissy fit and I hate that shit.:doh:

I do think, knowing Brady, that some of the frustration was also at himself though. It has to be frustrating for him to not be like he was. :(

I don't disagree, but as for the bolded part:

Tom Brady absolutely carried a whole host of receivers, actually making them look like legitimate NFLers, for years. Yes, he's been off, but I don't think it's asking too much that he ask them to carry the water for a little while.

Oh absolutely. But this is not that Brady. Yet.

Not saying it wasnt'...

Just pointing out the bias... :)

Its a patriots board, how many brady defenders over on the colts board?:shrug: I will say again, what happens with the team on the sideline is fine, thats a team thing, what a Qb says to the media is something else, manning bad mouths his team to the media, brady would not.

:coffee:

Tom throws a hissy-fit, he's firing up the team.

Peyton throws one, he's "whining".

:rolleyes:

Have yet to hear Tom preface a quote with "I'd like to be a good teammate"

Not saying it wasnt'...

Just pointing out the bias... :)

There is no bias. It's quite clear to tell the difference between Manning's ridiculous "I'm doing everything right but my asshole teammates are screwing it up" whining and bitching face and TB's "goddamnit, let's get it together!" angry face.

Brady talks as "we" and his frustration is used to inspire others and get the entire unit working together. Manning cries like a bitch and blames his teammates. There's a difference.

In CKA-land, these are the same. "We" and "you." Totally the same when pissed. Totally. I hope I don't have to bring the idiot kicker into this, either. Yelling at a teammate to block is certainly akin to saying "are we gonna fight? or are we gonna lay down?"

Colt Lore rules.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPc6Dxq12t4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPc6Dxq12t4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJxzqin81_s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sJxzqin81_s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There is no bias. It's quite clear to tell the difference between Manning's ridiculous "I'm doing everything right but my asshole teammates are screwing it up" whining and bitching face and TB's "goddamnit, let's get it together!" angry face.

Brady talks as "we" and his frustration is used to inspire others and get the entire unit working together. Manning cries like a bitch and blames his teammates. There's a difference.

You took the words right outta Annihilus's mouth. There is no question there's a big difference between the two and if you have to have it explained to you, then you're probably never going to get it (and it's got nothing to do with the laundry).

It really couldn't be any more different. It's like saying that a steak is the same thing as a piece of asparagus.

You took the words right outta Annihilus's mouth. There is no questin there's a big difference between the two and if you have to have it explained to you, then you're probably never going to get it (and it's got nothing to do with the laundry).

It really couldn't be any more different. It's like saying that a steak is the same thing as a piece of asparagus.

MD has experience with "angry Brady" on the sidelines of tOrange Bowl. It was epic. After rallying from 14 down, only to fall 14 down again, Angry Brady gathered everyone went up and down the sidelines screaming about how "we will not lose this game" and then went out and pwn3d.

MD also has experience with Manning-esque QBs, who blame everyone else for their failures and throw their teammates under the bus. Yelling at someone and yelling are two different things. Telling me to block and telling me I suck and telling me we need to fight and telling me we suck are two different things.

Except in Indianapolis.

You took the words right outta Annihilus's mouth. There is no questin there's a big difference between the two and if you have to have it explained to you, then you're probably never going to get it (and it's got nothing to do with the laundry).

So Manning makes your pee smell funny?

MD has experience with "angry Brady" on the sidelines of tOrange Bowl. It was epic. After rallying from 14 down, only to fall 14 down again, Angry Brady gathered everyone went up and down the sidelines screaming about how "we will not lose this game" and then went out and pwn3d.

MD also has experience with Manning-esque QBs, who blame everyone else for their failures and throw their teammates under the bus. Yelling at someone and yelling are two different things. Telling me to block and telling me I suck and telling me we need to fight and telling me we suck are two different things.

Except in Indianapolis.

This didnt seem like that Brady though. I love that Brady. It was just weird.:shrug:

Except in Indianapolis.

That's exactly true. If you catch one of Brady's two public tirades and can read lips, it's patently obvious that he said (and this is an exact quote): "We can't fv(king do any fv(king thing!"

That's WE.

That's exactly true. If you catch one of Brady's two public tirades and can read lips, it's patently obvious that he said (and this is an exact quote): "We can't fv(king do any fv(king thing!"

That's WE.

He blames himself for anything less than perfect.

"We had protection problems." :coffee:

After qualifying with

I'm trying to be a good teammate here. Also, when Peyton said 'we' he is basically saying 'everyone but me' because it's pretty hard for him to protect himself, isn't it? Unless he puts on a condom before he runs out there.

You just aren't going to win this one, fellow Bizarro.

After qualifying with

I'm trying to be a good teammate here. Also, when Peyton said 'we' he is basically saying 'everyone but me' because it's pretty hard for him to protect himself, isn't it? Unless he puts on a condom before he runs out there.

You just aren't going to win this one, fellow Bizarro.

That's because "We am trying to be a good teammate" isn't proper English...even in Indiana. ROFL

That's because "We am trying to be a good teammate" isn't proper English...even in Indiana. ROFL

ROFL Hrm my neighbors who come from there say "We was" all the time and it drives me BONKERS.;)

I am not reading this thread but last time I looked "bias" for a Pats player on Patriots Planet?? NO SCHITT.

Back