Things That Piss Me Off:

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
I pay for SundayTicket. I pay a lot for SundayTicket. Despite this purchase, whenever the shit-tastic local Detroit station is selected for coverage of the Pats in a late game, I am at the mercy of the early game to see if I'll get 100% of the Pats coverage. Instead of being able to flip over to 714 and watch the HD Pats game from kickoff like, say, someone in Florida or Texas who didn't have my early game, I'm stuck listening to CBS wash Favre's balls and talk about Ray Lewis "giving it to fans" before the game is over while I pray the clock runs out quickly. It's is ridiculously stupid. Why can't the NFL recognize that the "local channel" game is running over and give me what I pay for?

After missing Tennessee's opening drive, I get a 3rd and 8 for the Pats. This is absurd.

Dave - I am in the same boat as you, except I am in the Dallas area. not only were we at the mercy of the early game, we had to put up with damn near 10 minutes of commercials before the switch. The FCC REALLY needs to get out of the 1960s with this coverage crap and get into the 21st century.

Dave - I am in the same boat as you, except I am in the Dallas area. not only were we at the mercy of the early game, we had to put up with damn near 10 minutes of commercials before the switch. The FCC REALLY needs to get out of the 1960s with this coverage crap and get into the 21st century.

Yup. I got the post-Favre commercials as well, then was taken to the Pats on 3rd down. Unacceptable.

I'm going to light a fire in the ass of the goddamn NFL SundayTicket. They just cut away from the Pats to go to the ****ing Rats game because it's "more competitive." Of course, the game is blacked out on 714, so I can't watch because of CBS.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME.

I'm going to light a fire in the ass of the goddamn NFL SundayTicket. They just cut away from the Pats to go to the ****ing Rats game because it's "more competitive." Of course, the game is blacked out on 714, so I can't watch because of CBS.

Just lost my p2p feed for the same reason stuck with the Fuggin Jets/Bills which IS playing in my market!!!!! :fire:blowup

DTV switched over to 714 and it's in HD now. Heart rate back to normal, murderous tendencies gone. Carry on.

I pay for SundayTicket. I pay a lot for SundayTicket. Despite this purchase, whenever the shit-tastic local Detroit station is selected for coverage of the Pats in a late game, I am at the mercy of the early game to see if I'll get 100% of the Pats coverage. Instead of being able to flip over to 714 and watch the HD Pats game from kickoff like, say, someone in Florida or Texas who didn't have my early game, I'm stuck listening to CBS wash Favre's balls and talk about Ray Lewis "giving it to fans" before the game is over while I pray the clock runs out quickly. It's is ridiculously stupid. Why can't the NFL recognize that the "local channel" game is running over and give me what I pay for?

After missing Tennessee's opening drive, I get a 3rd and 8 for the Pats. This is absurd.

+1100000 I was beyond livid.

Due to my dropping Direct TV because I needed to pay more important bills and the switch to HD, I have no TV; thus I'm forced to watching the :pat: online, which is sucky at best (it pauses and/or freezes so often I go friggin' nuts).

But when the Pats are up 40something to zero, all of the links I have for online feeds switch to the Canadian Bacons/NJ Jests game or gets blocked by the admin of those sites I'd go totally :insane: if it weren't for Gil and Gino.

My heart weeps for those in my boat that can't get Gil/Gino.

To be honest though, getting to watch the Sanchize melt down and the Rats lose to Bills in OT was pretty sweet.

The National feed pulled the plug on me as well when the score reached 51-0 just so I could be entertained by the pee wee game between the Jesters and the Buffalo "Hill Billies."

Happened to me.

But I got to see the spectacular. And I don't have Sunday Ticket.

I am counting my blessings that I was able to see all them pretty TD's wuv

DTV switched over to 714 and it's in HD now. Heart rate back to normal, murderous tendencies gone. Carry on.

I was ON the phone with a clueless twit at DirectTv when they switched over. She was feeding me COMPLETE BS about how NFL teams do the blackout yadee yada. I wanted to RING her neck and told her how wrong she was but she of COURSE didn't get it.

Then the game came on I said LATER and told her she should really learn about the products her company offers and how they work. JEEZUS.

I think I WILL still email and call about missing 8 minutes or so of the game though. UNACCEPTABLE for what we pay.

LOL, happened to me also and I was on the phone with Directv getting ready to riot act those bishes when it finally allowed me to see it on the ST channel. Was bad enough missing the first 5 min of the 1st Q thanks to the Minny game.

Yup, I missed the start of the game AND never got a working feed back after CBS cut to the Jests. **** Sunday Ticket.

Three words

NFL Sunday Ticke...................wait what?

Ray Lewis gave it to the fans?
How many?
Did they like it?
Did Vinsance Shank-oh join in the festivities?

Back