Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B A Rabbit

Reaction score
Website
supkem.blogspot.com
I can't screw this up.

Pick one. Winner advances. Loser gets dropped.

Ya ask me, this is no contest.

NO MERCY VOTES!!!! I'll post the last six for thursday morning.

Keira Knightly

To all those that have voted so far, I am very curious, What the heck do you see in this Keiras Knightly woman? I mean, Stacy Keibler has it all over this girl...

Ah well, I guess this has become more of a popularity contest anyway...

They're still running neck and neck (or, more appropriately, boob and boob). You might have to make an exception and move them both to the next round, LOL.

B A Rabbit said:
To all those that have voted so far, I am very curious, What the heck do you see in this Keiras Knightly woman? I mean, Stacy Keibler has it all over this girl...

eyes & thighs my man........

eyes & thighs

B A Rabbit said:

wait..........

I see what you mean now, B A R

B A Rabbit said:

Annihilus likes Red Heads and Brunettes.....plus, you posted probably the worst (or second worst) picture possible for Kiera.

Ah well.

This is also why.
normal_kk1.jpg

B A Rabbit said:

Keira Knightly is more of a classic beauty. Keibler is cute in a blonde bimbo kind of way.

I'm with you, B A. Stacey Kiebler is a one-in-a-million: legs to die for, killer body, great face, bubbly personality, etc.,. Keira Knightley is cute, in an anorexic sort of way, but she looks like about 100 girls I see walking around the mall every day.

Now, if you want to see the finalists for the Sports July Jollies, turn on ESPN2 right now. Sharapova vs. Dementieva.... mmm.

Annihilus said:
you posted probably the worst (or second worst) picture possible for Kiera.

Ah well.

Really?
is that so?

I can find close to a million pics of Stacy Keibler and next to nuthin' for Keira Knightly. The one I did find, you don't like.

"oh shes so cute, shes so bubbley" BULLOCKS!!!!!! I challenge anybody to find a pic of Keira Knightly, anyy pic thats anywhere near as hot as the one or any of the ones I've posted of Stacy Keibler.

You wanna complain about the quality of pics then I suggest you upload some of you own to counter those I've put up. So far, All I've seen is a crummy face pic and a link.

Keira Knightly is more of a classic beauty. Keibler is cute in a blonde bimbo kind of way.

yeah right, Whats this whole thing is about Classic Beuauty, Hunh? All this time I thought it was about who was more bangable.

Keeley Hazell, Adrinia Lima, Jessica Alba... Get outta here with your classic Beauty. Bottom line is everybody KNOWS who Knightely is, But unless your a wrestling fan, You wouldn't know Keibler from a hole in the ground.

I've seen King Auther, It sucked!
thumb.gif

JD10367 said:
They're still running neck and neck (or, more appropriately, boob and boob). You might have to make an exception and move them both to the next round, LOL.

More like unbeatable arse and beat up face... At 27 votes, This contest has pretty much run its course... I'll hold out hope until wedesday night though. then it will be time for one great peice of poon to step aside so the girl who is a "classic Beauty" can advance.

You can't argue with this

stacy%20keibler.jpg

This is a bimbo! fake smile, make up put on like she couldn't care less, Jewels hanging from her neck, becouse shes just So important.
93_paris_hilton.jpg

And this is clasic Beauty

oh Thy Thighs, my Lady!

Foresooth.....my tooth, should liketh to run thy length to the very gates of The Palace!

B A Rabbit said:
Really?
is that so?

I can find close to a million pics of Stacy Keibler and next to nuthin' for Keira Knightly. The one I did find, you don't like.

You wanna complain about the quality of pics then I suggest you upload some of you own to counter those I've put up. So far, All I've seen is a crummy face pic and a link.

Hey man, you asked - no need to get defensive. Annihilus wasn't complaining, just observing. If you're searching Google for images, you might not be finding any because of how you're spelling her name: it's knightley (with an 'e').

Annihilus never said that Keibler wasn't hot....she is. Annihilus just isn't into the cardboard cutout blondes. Just a personal preference, no offense.

Carry on!

Annihilus said:
Hey man, you asked - no need to get defensive. Annihilus wasn't complaining, just observing. If you're searching Google for images, you might not be finding any because of how you're spelling her name: it's knightley (with an 'e').

Annihilus never said that Keibler wasn't hot....she is. Annihilus just isn't into the cardboard cutout blondes. Just a personal preference, no offense.

Carry on!

No sweat... I just get so pissed sometimes. I'm sorry.

I really wish we coud get more votes on this thing. Aveage voting from this year to last is down by about 13 votes. (last years avege was 41. this year its in th mid 20's)

Anyway...
Its nice to finnally see some passion in this whole thing. We could use a little more. I guess the length of it tends to leave people with little to say.

But I still think Keira knightley looks like Natile Portman. Who got crushed ast year.

B A Rabbit said:
No sweat... I just get so pissed sometimes. I'm sorry.

Hey, nothin' but a thang, BA.....keep up the good work.

Just pair up some brunettes/redheads against some blondes and maybe we'll have more passion. :thumb:

Annihilus said:
Hey, nothin' but a thang, BA.....keep up the good work.

Just pair up some brunettes/redheads against some blondes and maybe we'll have more passion. :thumb:

NMo redheads sorry, Famke Jannson was the last one. Four blondes, 2 brunnettes.

Back