This Colts fan is rooting for you this week!

Colts*Blue

Reaction score
Good luck to the Patriots this weekend!

As much as I love living in the Jacksonville area, it has helped me arrive at a place where it's become easy to cheer for any and every team that plays against them.

My Christmas wish for Pats fans is that you soundly beat the stuffing out of their turkey.

BTW, just heard on local news that Fred Taylor will NOT be playing because of lingering hamstring problems, but Maurice Jones-Drew will be on the field.

RoadGrader on 12-23-2006 at 09:12 AM said:
this thread is useless without pics of Colts*Blue

RG, if I posted my pic, it would be so hot it would ruin your puter screen, sweetie.

I wouldn't want to spoil your Christmas. wuv

NSPatsFan on 12-23-2006 at 03:43 PM said:
Hmmm, I was worried about losing this game but now I realize it wouldn't be so bad. :D

Why do you say that?

If the Pats lose to the Jags and the Jets win out, isn't there a possible scenario that would knock the Pats out of the division title?

I think you guys really want/need to win this game.

Colts*Blue on 12-23-2006 at 04:03 PM said:
Why do you say that?

If the Pats lose to the Jags and the Jets win out, isn't there a possible scenario that would knock the Pats out of the division title?

I think you're right! I would much rather have it done tomorrow so I don't spend Christmas Eve fuming about a loss. The Jags kinda worry me... nasty defense and a rotten offense... 'course if the Jets lose then it is less of an issue.

There's still a slim chance the Pats can get better than the #4 seed. Not probable, but it's there.

If the Pats win the last two, and Indy and Baltimore lose the last two, the Pats would move up to at least the #2 seed. (If San Diego lost the last two, the Pats would be tied with them, but I don't feel like figuring out if the Pats could get the #1 seed... I doubt it.) If the Pats win the last two, and Indy and/or Baltimore only lose one of the last two, then tiebreakers would apply.

So, while a Jets loss would put the Pats in the playoffs regardless, if the Pats lose tomorrow they're basically locked into the #4 seed at best.

Colts*Blue on 12-23-2006 at 05:03 PM said:
Why do you say that?

I do love the Pats, and would of course want to see them win, but anything that's bad for the Colts and their fans is good for me. So I hope they win, all I'm saying is you've at least made me feel much much much much much much much much much better if they don't, because it'll piss Colts fans off, and few things are sweeter in life than that my friend. Because the Colts and their fans are about as ignorant as they come. Present company excluded of course. ;) (And by that I mean you and not asshoe)

NSPatsFan on 12-24-2006 at 04:42 AM said:
I do love the Pats, and would of course want to see them win, but anything that's bad for the Colts and their fans is good for me. So I hope they win, all I'm saying is you've at least made me feel much much much much much much much much much better if they don't, because it'll piss Colts fans off, and few things are sweeter in life than that my friend. Because the Colts and their fans are about as ignorant as they come. Present company excluded of course. ;) (And by that I mean you and not asshoe)

wow

....awrightie then.

Thanks for clarifying.

The fact that Colts fans are rooting for the Pats makes me puke. I would only root for the Colts if they needed to win in order for the Pats to make the playoffs or get a bye. In any event, I don't acknowledge any kinship or brotherhood with Colts fans this week and hope the Colts lose every game between now and the end of the world. And I hope Peyton Manning gets revealed as someone who has broken many laws ASAP.

DarrylStingley on 12-24-2006 at 09:53 AM said:
The fact that Colts fans are rooting for the Pats makes me puke. I would only root for the Colts if they needed to win in order for the Pats to make the playoffs or get a bye. In any event, I don't acknowledge any kinship or brotherhood with Colts fans this week and hope the Colts lose every game between now and the end of the world. And I hope Peyton Manning gets revealed as someone who has broken many laws ASAP.

Nice :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to you. too. :D

.......and to think BI said this was a friendly place! :confused:

Colts*Blue on 12-24-2006 at 11:40 AM said:
Nice :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to you. too. :D

.......and to think BI said this was a friendly place! :confused:
Hey, you might be a nice guy, and I wish no ill will to you personally. I just hate your team and your QB with the fire of a 1000 burning suns. Should I pretend that I don't because it's the holiday season? I think not.

DarrylStingley on 12-24-2006 at 11:46 AM said:
Hey, you might be a nice guy, and I wish no ill will to you personally. I just hate your team and your QB with the fire of a 1000 burning suns. Should I pretend that I don't because it's the holiday season? I think not.

Whatever. Do whatever makes you happy (but excuse me if I think you don't sound very happy....you sound like a road rage event waiting to happen.)

Nevertheless, Merry Christmas. I'll still root for your Pats today.

(shhhhhh, I'm a gal, not a guy)

Colts*Blue on 12-24-2006 at 11:51 AM said:
Whatever. Do whatever makes you happy (but excuse me if I think you don't sound very happy....you sound like a road rage event waiting to happen.)

Nevertheless, Merry Christmas. I'll still root for your Pats today.

(shhhhhh, I'm a gal, not a guy)
There are no circumstances -- no matter how perfect things were going for me, my job, my wife, my kids, the Pats, the Red Sox, the Bruins, the Celtics or anything at all that I care about -- under which I wouldn't hate the Colts and wish them ill will. It's impossible to conjure that up.

As to you and your opinion of me and my mood, I don't care one bit. If rooting for the Pats is in the Colts' best interests in your view, then root away, but I wouldn't high five you if we were side by side in a sports bar and you were wearing Colts colors, and I don't think that Pats fans and Colts fans are aligned in any small way today.

Darryl I think you and I might be long lost twins. ;) You were able to sum up my feelings about the Colts far more eloquently than I, except perhaps where you forgot to mention how much I'd like to see Bill Polian found guilty of Michael Jacksoneque charges.

Colts*Blue on 12-23-2006 at 08:43 AM said:
Good luck to the Patriots this weekend!

As much as I love living in the Jacksonville area, it has helped me arrive at a place where it's become easy to cheer for any and every team that plays against them.

My Christmas wish for Pats fans is that you soundly beat the stuffing out of their turkey.
don't let some of our more rabid fans get under your skin C*B.........I still have wuv in my heart for you despite what I may have in my heart for your team

down boy! down!

Lest I never miss an oppurtunity to post this pic again:
PeytonDoesIndy.png

Back