This Hurts My Stomach To Say, But...

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
...this could be the year the Pats go undefeated, including the Superbowl.

Looking at the schedule, unless they fall apart in a game, I can't see them losing to anyone else. Maybe if it was the other way around and we lost in NE last week and the next game was in Buffalo, I might be tempted -as a homer- to pick the Bills, BUT still too early to really know what we have in Buffalo.

Regardless, since after the KC Game last yea,r Brady has played the best football of his career. Which means NE has played some of their best football.

Gawd, it makes me sick, but it could happen this year.

...this could be the year the Pats go undefeated, including the Superbowl.

Looking at the schedule, unless they fall apart in a game, I can't see them losing to anyone else. Maybe if it was the other way around and we lost in NE last week and the next game was in Buffalo, I might be tempted -as a homer- to pick the Bills, BUT still too early to really know what we have in Buffalo.

Regardless, since after the KC Game last yea,r Brady has played the best football of his career. Which means NE has played some of their best football.

Gawd, it makes me sick, but it could happen this year.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4F4qzPbcFiA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JINX!!

:thwak:

:spank:

:shoot:

We don't talk like that after 2007 :archive:

But thanks for the sentiment. :)

:facepalm:

Thanks for the info, but they will lose a few games this season

Record doesn't matter a whole lot to me. Just get a bye, 1-seed if you can...and I'll take my chances.

They'll be lucky to win another game.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This time last year we were being written off and told it was the end of an era. This year we've won three and suddenly we're SB bound.

Bill doesn't just say stuff in an attempt to keep his players grounded. He's says it because it's true. So like last year when he wasn't pushing the panic button, he's not drinking the Kool Aid now. He's 100% correct when he says three wins means nothing.

Look at Manning and the Broncos last year in there first half of the season
. Manning was breaking records and the Donks were a sure thing for the SB.

Back