This Made Me Think Of All The Women On The Planet

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Tell me when you saw 17 you didn't think immediately of Lisa.
Stand back boyz, this rant's just gettin good!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchirico/23-most-annoying-things-about-being-a-female-sport-bwwj

<header id="post-2497171" class="post2 super_format bf_dom c"> <hgroup>
23 Most Annoying Things About Being A Female Sports Fan

Most of the time, sports are awesome fun for everyone. And then sometimes, this crap happens. <time datetime="2013-08-06T21:17:49Z">posted on August 6, 2013 at 5:17pm EDT</time>
</hgroup> Community Contributor

1. When people assume that you like a sport for the man candy.

</header>
anigif_enhanced-buzz-13263-1375756540-7.gif

Via kane.tumblr.com
Trust us, there are a billion faster and simpler ways to see man candy.

2. Or worse, when people think that you’re only into it because your boyfriend is…

anigif_enhanced-buzz-498-1375767227-4.gif

Via deadspin.com

3. And if you DID get into a sport because of a boyfriend, the judgement train is unending.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31539-1375756066-16.gif

Via aceoflifewellbeingblog.com
BECAUSE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LIKE ANYTHING NEW, EVER.

4. When your mom accuses you of being unladylike while watching games.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3844-1375764051-20.gif

C’mon mom, it’s 2013! Everybody is unladylike!

5. When you have something insightful to say about a player, and nobody wants any of it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4510-1375765093-4.gif

Via totalprosports.com

6. When you get too excited about a play, and you learn what a room full of straight dudes throwing shade looks like.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2756-1375758299-0.gif

Via noyoureoutoforder.tumblr.com

7. But if YOU complain about a dude getting too into a game, you get called a nag.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25772-1375820890-30.gif

Via mrwgifs.com
WTF?

8. When you can’t watch a game because all your other lady friends just want to watch Housewives.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3844-1375765303-22.gif

Via totalprosports.com

9. Which means that when you check scores and learn that your team won, there’s no one to high-five.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5065-1375765567-30.gif

Via totalprosports.com
WHY WON’T ANYONE JUST CELEBRATE WITH ME?

10. When you’re watching at the bar, and some random person (male or female) tries to high-five some other part of your body.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27347-1375770778-10.gif

Via somewittytypeshit.tumblr.com

11. When someone will not stop condescendingly explaining the game to you.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4487-1375766900-19.gif

Via 4gifs.com

12. You have to deal with patronizing women’s sports apparel, like this thong:

enhanced-buzz-15650-1375753921-13.jpg

Via nflshop.com
Our lady parts do not need to declare their team allegiances to the insides of our pants, we promise.

13. Shirts that forgo a team’s actual colors for trendier ones.

enhanced-buzz-18812-1375753887-14.jpg

Via nflshop.com
Because obviously women will not buy sports apparel if they think their team’s colors look bad on them.

14. Or clothing items that are pink for no good reason.

enhanced-buzz-13424-1375754641-0.jpg

Via shop.mlb.com
Breast cancer fundraising or GTFO.

15. Plus, ladies always be needin’ mirrors, amirite?

enhanced-buzz-20115-1375754712-9.jpg

Via nflshop.com

16. When you’re making Thanksgiving dinner with your family, and your female relatives won’t let you watch football with the dudes.

17. When you tell someone that you’re a fan of a team, and they make you take a goddamned quiz to prove it.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25584-1375771697-25.gif

Via wordpress.com

18. The Lingerie Bowl is super awkward.

enhanced-buzz-14082-1375817887-0.jpg

Via flickr.com
Girl, you are going to get scraped up to hell.

22. When you get left out of a boys-only fantasy league.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7944-1375822835-7.gif

Via godofpizza.tumblr.com

23. Knowing that none of this stuff is worth giving up watching your teams for.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7944-1375822204-0.gif

Via noyoureoutoforder.tumblr.com

#23 so true!
#13 & #14 YES!!!
I don't mind lady oriented apparel but pink bedazzled jerseys are teh debil!
And actually the men around here are pretty awesome as far as taking women's opinions on sports seriously. And really most guys are pretty decent about it overall. It's one reason I love this place. wuv

I'd be far more inclined to take your opinions seriously if they also included a sandwich.

Just saying.

Do not be hating on the pink/bedazzled apparel. Bullies.

Thanks, chevs!

"1. When people assume that you like a sport for the man candy."

Umm...I probably don't help my own case on this one much when I am screaming "MAKE THIS PLAY AND I WILL UNTIE MY TUBES FOR YOU!!!"

:blink: ROFL

But really, IRL guys pretty quickly learn to respect my auth-or-i-tay about football. :thumb:

And of course our Planet dudes are awesome! wuv

Okay, sandwiches for everybody, on me! :D

#23 so true!
#13 & #14 YES!!!
I don't mind lady oriented apparel but pink bedazzled jerseys are teh debil!
And actually the men around here are pretty awesome as far as taking women's opinions on sports seriously. And really most guys are pretty decent about it overall. It's one reason I love this place. wuv

Agreed! I don't own a shred of made for ladies NFL apperal. All my shirts are mens small, including my jersey. I will say I kinda liked the compact mirror tho :)

Most of the guys I know in real life KNOW I can talk circles around them when it comes to football so they don't really give me shit.

I work at the front desk at my work, and deal with walk in customers on occasion. And If I had a dime for everytime I have heard "So you're a Tom Brady fan?" I would be f-ing rich. NOTHING and I mean nothing pisses me off more. I quickly correct them and say. NO, I am a PATRIOTS fan. They assume just becuase I am a female, that I have a crush on him and he is my only interest. Idiots.. LOL

Thanks, chevs!

Umm...I probably don't help my own case on this one much when I am screaming "MAKE THIS PLAY AND I WILL UNTIE MY TUBES FOR YOU!!!"

But really, IRL guys pretty quickly learn to respect my auth-or-i-tay about football. :thumb:

Well it's like that HOF game with Dallas and Miami. I'm pretty sure even you GUYS were appreciating the spandex pants as much as I was. Seriously like there was anything to talk about before, during, or after the game.

The one that applies most to me is da fool who wants to explain the game to me, whilst trying to high five other body parts, whilst I'm screaming at a head coach to hurl the challenge flag.

I've learned from Massholes to go directly to STFU. If that doesn't work, it's GFY.

wuv
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you remember two SBs ago when we were discussing our meals? I created the Sandwich Bar. Several breads, meats, cheeses, condiments and a panini press and skillets for heating. Three soups are available. Everyone made their own and it was the BEST idea I ever came up with. It was aided by UT who was shopping for the sandwich press. Remember that, you Clown?

So....everything is on the table on nice platters. Make your own.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you remember two SBs ago when we were discussing our meals? I created the Sandwich Bar. Several breads, meats, cheeses, condiments and a panini press and skillets for heating. Three soups are available. Everyone made their own and it was the BEST idea I ever came up with. It was aided by UT who was shopping for the sandwich press. Remember that, you Clown?

No. I can't say that I do. All I remember is grabbing a sandwich and eating it.

:shrug:

BTW, I'm a pig, not a clown.

:shake:

Thanks, chevs!

You must have some serious cred to pull this off in the mean street of Bristol.

Back