Coffee or tea?

TipRoast

Recall all the dreams that you once used to know
Reaction score
A maze of twisting little passages, all different
Boston

Boston or Chicago?
(Band)
Boston, but this would have been a much harder decision if Terry Kath had not suffered that gun accident. Chicago lost their way after that; Terry was that special.

Rich, eggy French toast with real maple syrup and melted butter OR frozen waffles with corn syrup and chemical-tasting margarine.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Boston, but this would have been a much harder decision if Terry Kath had not suffered that gun accident. Chicago lost their way after that; Terry was that special.

Rich, eggy French toast with real maple syrup and melted butter OR frozen waffles with corn syrup and chemical-tasting margarine.
I agree on Terry. There are some videos on youtube of a performance they gave at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center) early on. He is amazing. Worth a quick DDG.

Last edited:

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

I'd like to answer but I need to think.