This *ssHole is delusional

The part that I find questionable is being addicted to coke for as long as he claims he was. I mean.....who still does coke?

That shit just steals your soul. I know that because it happened to me. I never really screwed up at work, but I was broke all the time, sleeping shitty, feeling unhealthy and spending all my money chasing a buzz that I was never going to get again and one day I just got tired of the pointlessness of it all and decided I was done. And that closed a forgettable chapter of my life, which suddenly got significantly better. Now, if there was a pile of high-grade coke sitting on a table that was free I wouldn't even be slightly tempted to do it. The desire is completely gone. The whole thing was a large mistake, but I got over it.

I do have a problem with his "casual" usage over such a long period of time. If you do it, you do all you can get and your life gets fucked up. So, in that regard, yes, Skipper is lying about something, although his choice of words sounds quite forthcoming.

I have a brother (not Jerry) who summed up the topic nicely. "I think instead of buying a gram tonight I'm going to tear up a hundred-dollar bill and hit myself in the head with a baseball bat and save myself the aggravation."

Great post, same story with me. I would make myself go to work even if I was up until 3am doing that shit as a punishment. Eventually I learned and one day just decided, that's it. Haven't touched it since then nor do I want to. Now weed? That's different :coffee:

Back