This!!!

Prior to the start of the season and after the Mankins trade, FootballGuys Premium ranked the Pats' OL 23rd in the league with grades of C overall, C- for run blocking and C+ for pass blocking.

Philly, Cle, SF, Min, StL, Den, Sea, Pit, Cin, NO, Det all get A's.

I thought their assessment was wrong until I watched that debacle.

Prior to the start of the season and after the Mankins trade, FootballGuys Premium ranked the Pats' OL 23rd in the league with grades of C overall, C- for run blocking and C+ for pass blocking.

Philly, Cle, SF, Min, StL, Den, Sea, Pit, Cin, NO, Det all get A's.

Yep, both lines looked bad. There wasn't much to be excited about in this game if you are a Pats fan. I was so surprised at how bad the coaches and players were and how ill prepared this team was for yesterday.

It was a stinker, that's for sure. I expect them to bounce back nicely next week.

If Belichick and Co. can fix this O-Line... they can fix anything!

(On the D-side Maybe Belichick should have cut Wilfork?)

Philly, Cle, SF, Min, StL, Den, Sea, PIT, Cin, NO, Det all get A's.

PIT? PIT?? 99% of Steeler Nation laughs.

it was bad no doubt, but still in the 4th qtr they had many chances to go ahead. The long pass to Edelman that was over thrown would have gave us the lead again. It just seems to me for what ever reason Every year this is how they play in Miami.

Back