Three Days Grace @ Patriot Place

TBrownslady

BINGO!
Reaction score
They are playing a free show at Patriot Place on Saturday woohoo One of my favorite bands ever! Anyone else going?

Also how is the parking for a Revolution game? Is it the same as football day with tailgating and what not or will I have no issue parking at Patriot Place?

They are playing a free show at Patriot Place on Saturday woohoo One of my favorite bands ever! Anyone else going?

Also how is the parking for a Revolution game? Is it the same as football day with tailgating and what not or will I have no issue parking at Patriot Place?

Parking isn't bad at all. There is some tailgating, but it's nothing like game day.

It's supposed to rain on Saturday, just so you know. Where are they playing? In the stadium, on the plaza, at Showcase Live?

Parking isn't bad at all. There is some tailgating, but it's nothing like game day.

It's supposed to rain on Saturday, just so you know. Where are they playing? In the stadium, on the plaza, at Showcase Live?

At the plaza. Ahh if it rains I won't bother cause I don't think they are gonna play if it rains :sulk: Damnit

I'd go if I was up there, TBL.:thumb:
Posted via Mobile Device

Well get your butt up here! LOL

I am meeting my Lauren and her sister there we are HUGE fans. We were bummed because we saw they were doing a show in Brighton but it was instantly sold out. Then we heard about this show they announced this week so we are there!

I am tracking the weather and so far all I see is AM showers which will be fine because they play at 6 :) I am thinking of getting there early and shopping around or something beforehand :)

I will pray for blue skies. I'm sure you'll see them. No worries. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I will pray for blue skies. I'm sure you'll see them. No worries. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope so!!! They don't do big shows they keep them to small venues so sometimes it's hard to get tickets. Although one year I got lucky and won tickets to an intimate performance. There were only 30 people who won and each got to bring one guest. Lauren and I were in heaven :) We got to meet them and everything it was AWESOME!

At the plaza. Ahh if it rains I won't bother cause I don't think they are gonna play if it rains :sulk: Damnit

I hadn't been to Patriot Place in awhile, But I stopped there a few weeks ago to pick up a few items at EMS.

I was surprised to see that they have built a class canopy over the walkways in the area of 5 Guys and EMS. It actually looked really nice and was illuminated by blue lights. If the performance is in that area, you should be good to go even if it rains.

Part of the mall had the canopy structure but no class panels. Not sure if those sections are still under construction, or if they were designed to be left open to the sky.

I have to say, pretty much every time I've been there the place was a ghost town. I never see more than 4 or 5 people in EMS, and a bunch of the other shops seem to be completely empty most of the time.

I hope this project doesn't end up being Bob Kraft's Jackson Brothers Victory Tour.

I hadn't been to Patriot Place in awhile, But I stopped there a few weeks ago to pick up a few items at EMS.

I was surprised to see that they have built a class canopy over the walkways in the area of 5 Guys and EMS. It actually looked really nice and was illuminated by blue lights. If the performance is in that area, you should be good to go even if it rains.

Part of the mall had the canopy structure but no class panels. Not sure if those sections are still under construction, or if they were designed to be left open to the sky.

I have to say, pretty much every time I've been there the place was a ghost town. I never see more than 4 or 5 people in EMS, and a bunch of the other shops seem to be completely empty most of the time.

I hope this project doesn't end up being Bob Kraft's Jackson Brothers Victory Tour.

I think they will be playing over near the CBS scene in front of the ProShop they have a stage setup kind of across the way. I remember seeing bands there before the Patriots games. That canopy sounds nice though!

Those are solar panels. The project has been underway since the spring.

I was there this past Saturday evening and the whole place was packed. I completely depends on day of the week/time of day. Weekends tend to be very busy.

Just went to their show in Kansas City last Thursday was a great show im sure you'll have a good time. Didn't get to meet any of the guys from Three Days Grace but hung out with some of the guys from New Medicine after they finished opening up.

Back