Titans hit with draft pick losses and more

Roberto71

Reaction score
I jest of course!!!! 😂

The NFL has concluded its "investigation" and has told the Titans, no major discipline, no draft pick losses etc. The Titans were very cooperative as well! How lovely.

Maybe just a small fine.

How absolutely splendid for them.

I don't even want to imagine if this was the Patriots and if it was a slap on the wrist, the outrage from everyone due to it.

Oh they are letting the titans off the hooks so they can lay the smack down on the Patriots... in another year or so the league will finish its covid investigation and dock the Patriots a draft pick or ten...

Oh they are letting the titans off the hooks so they can lay the smack down on the Patriots... in another year or so the league will finish its covid investigation and dock the Patriots a draft pick or ten...
I'm sure when they found out the titans were doing that they investigated the Patriots because they also had missed practices, but I imagine after watching the game Sunday they knew we were clean.

I'm sure when they found out the titans were doing that they investigated the Patriots because they also had missed practices, but I imagine after watching the game Sunday they knew we were clean.
and when has the Patriots innocence ever matter to the league?

never.

there are owners who have the ear of herr goodell who eagerly press the front office to go after the Patriots regardless of the truth of the matter... case and point the kraft productions debacle in Cincinnati

and when has the Patriots innocence ever matter to the league?

never.

there are owners who have the ear of herr goodell who eagerly press the front office to go after the Patriots regardless of the truth of the matter... case and point the kraft productions debacle in Cincinnati
I was making a funny.

Oh no. Please. Stop. How will they continue on? They must be devastated.

What I don't get is why the Titans were called a first time offender and the Raiders not, so the Raiders are going to be punished with loss of draft picks too possibly (Jay Glazer on Fox pregame today).

Man really threw the book at them, and man the media will just not be quiet about it....ok none of that is happening, it barely got talked about.

Bit of a solidarity shout out to the Raiders. They've been fined and lose a draft pick due to Covid violations.

They seem to always draw the NFL ire like the Pats.

Bit of a solidarity shout out to the Raiders. They've been gained and lose a draft pick due to Covid violations.

They seem to always draw the NFL ire like the Pats.
Unlike teams like the Ravens who can break rules over and over and never get anything higher than a slap on the wrist.

Yes the nfl picks its examples and screws with them while leaving worse untouched. it's not just the Pats . i think NO got it way worse with the bounty thing , and for yet another nonentity charge.

Yes the nfl picks its examples and screws with them while leaving worse untouched. it's not just the Pats . i think NO got it way worse with the bounty thing , and for yet another nonentity charge.
No Saints did not get anything worse.

No Saints did not get anything worse.

I dunno. Take a look at this.

TEAM

• Fined $500,000 and forfeiture of the Saints' second-round draft picks in 2012 and 2013.

MANAGEMENT

• General manager Mickey Loomis, suspended first eight regular-season games.

COACHES

• Coach Sean Payton suspended for 2012 season.
• Former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams suspended indefinitely.
• Assistant coach Joe Vitt suspended for first six regular-season games.

PLAYERS

• LB Jonathan Vilma, suspended for 2012 season.
• DL Anthony Hargrove (now with Green Bay), suspended for first eight regular-season games. May participate in offseason activity, including preseason games.

• DE Will Smith, suspended for first four regular-season games. May participate in offseason activity, including preseason games.
• LB Scott Fujita (now with Cleveland), suspended for first three regular-season games. May participate in offseason activity, including preseason games.

Roundup: All Bountygate penalties against Saints

I dunno. Take a look at this.

TEAM

• Fined $500,000 and forfeiture of the Saints' second-round draft picks in 2012 and 2013.

MANAGEMENT

• General manager Mickey Loomis, suspended first eight regular-season games.

COACHES

• Coach Sean Payton suspended for 2012 season.
• Former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams suspended indefinitely.
• Assistant coach Joe Vitt suspended for first six regular-season games.

PLAYERS

• LB Jonathan Vilma, suspended for 2012 season.
• DL Anthony Hargrove (now with Green Bay), suspended for first eight regular-season games. May participate in offseason activity, including preseason games.

• DE Will Smith, suspended for first four regular-season games. May participate in offseason activity, including preseason games.
• LB Scott Fujita (now with Cleveland), suspended for first three regular-season games. May participate in offseason activity, including preseason games.

Roundup: All Bountygate penalties against Saints
The Pats have faced attacks for years on a much higher level than anything the Saints faced that year. Sorry its not even close. If you want to count up the total fines, loss of draft picks, suspensions, and media attacks of both teams we can surely do that, but Im going to tell you, it will not be in your favor.

Back