To MichiganDave and OSUBuckeye

Correction. He doesn't seem like a pro QB.

He's a pretty damn good college QB and leader. His head is in the game and it was him escaping the pocket and using his legs that got OSU into position to win it.

I've seen lots worse and not many better this year.

Yes, that is what I meant... :toast:

It was not a first down. Barrett reached the ball straight in the rear end of 88 as video replay showed. His rear end was almost a foot short of the first down.

iEZ8qg9xBFN_rLcCcNbbJFYEGelW3GqxsSeJMCDMuQRQwOBO8wEM_v1kKH12ukyqoC_Hn5uzXwRTAx2r3M6e_CL-qJWKAW8vk_rxTfddWU9cnTlgT8n75WJqtA6kJcrP-fL24JTdgvqTm-ehfujKu81lp4RHjZdAlpEVAEdIlBjqWHTGKwxsPlE1cVKVYLYUJg38Ayav0UO39aQIxUqvkIgjRMytyfMzjfd4uoKdHH5v3627Esm3LDewCNJl_TSi0vgP2_mEyUv2QBFdSJS9AodeEXawuAxgdrV6QoP3n0j9aOV-ToiVmNFcewhBvGQbrmICMv0zUD2nc0rtimDGByQRFo7vfCt6E8dAenKa3agXhxDKtQ4Um08xQt76yO5lNOQWatTcMHo9rq8uE2eXTfx2dxoaKUbB6tEw7bmUWZ39lsOipT64RPhLPiqQXrb_RosIpjFLeeAP9QDzMiTCyWn4_B8oKsucxAX1YNIFbH9TFdpBl9Ui5RDACubYSr0TYt7OSGmBU6XAXmvFFS-mlyPY_WC_1eSdsWXYYkg0lsb_E25ThNsl-7yHCmA2vDA6IPrCXvUiy-qNtdR9uVXqTTCRLUaZR7oi4N5loGlJIl6zI8k-6A=w450-h800-no

Looks like Michigan will miss the playoffs with 2 losses now. Such a bummer. Probably does not matter as Alabama is a power house with that defense.

More on how god awful and one sided the officiating truly was. This is a sham victory for OSU:

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/story/1732934-harbaugh-should-keep-hammering-refs

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Looks like Michigan will miss the playoffs with 2 losses now. Such a bummer. Probably does not matter as Alabama is a power house with that defense.

Probably true. I'm extremely upset that Michigan's chance was stolen away by zebras. It would have been great to watch Michigan and Bama's defense against each other.

More on how god awful and one sided the officiating truly was. This is a sham victory for OSU:

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/story/1732934-harbaugh-should-keep-hammering-refs

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Probably true. I'm extremely upset that Michigan's chance was stolen away by zebras. It would have been great to watch Michigan and Bama's defense against each other.

Most games are rigged by the refs...so, this is nothing new. :coffee:

Back