To MichiganDave and OSUBuckeye

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
The game is on. Noon ABC.

Looking forward to it. Love the hatred.

Cheers

Best college rivalry. Even better that this game has championship implications. So happy it is on early in the day.

This should be a good game to watch.

In on this!

Apc34v2.gif

Best college rivalry. Even better that this game has championship implications. So happy it is on early in the day.

Don't let someone from Alabama hear you say that. Bama - Auburn is taken pretty seriously down there.

I've done work at Marshall Spaceflight Center in Huntsville multiple times and on numerous occasions the first thing someone said to me after introductions were made was "Auburn or Bama?"

Michigan got jobbed.

Also, DE Taco Charlton. 'Nuf said.

They have some phenomenal pro ready players. Darboh and Butt, and Peppers goes without saying. Speight played with a broken collarbone, but he can drop it in the bucket. Another year, if he declares after his junior year, and he can replace Jimmy G.

:coffee:

/waits for EasyBigFella to come in and tell us how awful Wilton is.

Michigan got robbed . That was a home field advantage call. I even used my TV DVR still didn't see him make that first down marker

Wah, wah, wah.

The Harbawl bitchiness runs in the family.
The spot was perfect on 4th down. I guess the Harbawl disease has infected Michigan fans.

:***::***::***:

Michigan got robbed . That was a home field advantage call. I even used my TV DVR still didn't see him make that first down marker

Flat out didn't. IMO.

But MO is shaky since the evidence to overturn wqas weak at best. :shrug:

Cheers

The Michigan quarterback was terrible. He threw two terrible interceptions that should never have been attempted. I want him nowhere near the New England Patriots

Yeah, Brady has *never* thrown a dumb interception. :coffee:

Interesting - Penn State and Wisconsin play next week for Big 10 Championship.

Will the winner of that game, with two losses, go to CFP ahead of one-loss Ohio State?

The wailing here in Michigan is deafening.

As an MSU fan, I find it quite pleasant.

The Buckeyes qb...would be better as a rb/wr/or cb. He doesn't seem like a qb imo...

Correction. He doesn't seem like a pro QB.

He's a pretty damn good college QB and leader. His head is in the game and it was him escaping the pocket and using his legs that got OSU into position to win it.

I've seen lots worse and not many better this year.

Back