Tom Brady is the best QB to EVER play the sport.

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
Three rings. Four after this year. Most likely 7-10 rings when he's all said an done.

The best QB ever. Period. No discussion needed. There will never even be a debate after this season.

It will just be understood by EVERYONE that brady revolutionized the position and that there really isn't even a close 2nd in the history of the NFL.

We are witnessing history in the making.

BTW, Marino has one, singular, lone AFCCG ring. 24 karat gold plated with a couple cubic zirconias and some nice topaz in it.

It's quite impressive...high bid on ebay is 7 cents as we speak.

How many of those fraud shit stained rings did Tom Brady get because of his Passing arm ?

The Answer would be "NONE"...HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA! HA HA HA HAHA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA! HA HA HA HA

OK...I already spent way way too much time on this thread...do you think you could bring it back to the main forum were it belongs...

Thanks...

Dan Marino never won shit - even in pop warner he was loser..

If Marino had simply gone to the Steelers when he got the chance, he'd have a handful of rings right now.

:shake:

:terrible:

The*Big*Lebowski on 10-06-2007 at 11:01 PM said:
krafty bob is a man amongst men AND skidmarks

considering we're in D22's lair, I had to edit that

SteelerFan87 on 10-07-2007 at 11:38 PM said:
If Marino had simply gone to the Steelers when he got the chance, he'd have a handful of rings right now.

:shake:

:terrible:

Why? Would he have been ripping off jewelry stores?

sonsofkraftybob on 10-09-2007 at 02:14 PM said:
The best that EVER played the position. Nuff said.

Finally someone in here actually recognizes the truth...it is pretty sick how most everyone in here is so jealous of Marino for beating the living shit out of the Patriots for 17 years

and now that he in the "Hall of Fame" as the All time, Most Prolific Passing QB in NFL History & Brady doesn't even have a single passing record its hard to justify Brady's 3 rings & all that over rated media hype he recieves & vertually did nothing as a Passing QB to even deserve such glory...

And now that Belichick & Patriot cheating issue...shit thewy will never get any respect...enjot your legacy!!!...I will thats for sure

Dolphin22 on 10-09-2007 at 04:06 PM said:
Brady doesn't even have a single passing record

asshole, I'm getting tried of posting this:

highest completion percentage for first 100 passes thrown in a season- 79.2%

most consecutive games with 3+ TD passes- 5 (tied with Steve Young)

see, you're such an ignorant piece of gutless shit that you continue to ignore these because they don't fit your agenda.

Don't worry, by the end of this season there will be several more.

btw- how'd your Yankees do last night, phuck-face? (You've never said that you're a Yankee fan, but given your love of meaningless stats and the frontrunner-wannabe attitude you have, it's a natural and I'm sure correct assumption)

Dolphin22 on 10-06-2007 at 04:17 PM said:
How many of those fraud shit stained rings did Tom Brady get because of his Passing arm ?

The Answer would be "NONE"...HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA! HA HA HA HAHA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA HA HA!!! HA HA HA!HA! HA HA HA HA

3 more than Marino

PS* on 10-09-2007 at 04:12 PM said:
asshole, I'm getting tried of posting this:

highest completion percentage for first 100 passes thrown in a season- 79.2%

most consecutive games with 3+ TD passes- 5 (tied with Steve Young)

see, you're such an ignorant piece of gutless shit that you continue to ignore these because they don't fit your agenda.

Don't worry, by the end of this season there will be several more.

btw- how'd your Yankees do last night, phuck-face? (You've never said that you're a Yankee fan, but given your love of meaningless stats and the frontrunner-wannabe attitude you have, it's a natural and I'm sure correct assumption)

These aren't records...stop posting them & just keep talking about Brady's 3 last minute 45 yd "Zone prevent defense" drives that got Adam Veniteiri in FG range to win 3 SB's for the Patriots

That is what everyone is talking about ...isn't it the 3 rings that started all this Patriot hoopla..... the 3 Adam Veniteiri rings...right !!!..without these rings...what is Brady now ? Thanks to Adam "V"...the biggest clutch kicker in the NFL...

PS really...you call me an asshole then you post this crap...Most consecutive games with 3 TD's... and 1st - 100 passes in a season

Maybe you can submitt these insignificant Tommy Terrific records directly to the NFL to start posting them ...I think the NFL will be happy to rubb Brady's Balls and post anything he ever does, no matter how useless or typical a record it is...why aren't they on this list anyway..do you know?

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Finally someone in here actually recognizes the truth...it is pretty sick how most everyone in here is so jealous of Marino for beating the living shit out of the Patriots for 17 years

and now that he in the "Hall of Fame" as the All time, Most Prolific Passing QB in NFL History & Brady doesn't even have a single passing record its hard to justify Brady's 3 rings & all that over rated media hype he recieves & vertually did nothing as a Passing QB to even deserve such glory...

And now that Belichick & Patriot cheating issue...shit thewy will never get any respect...enjot your legacy!!!...I will thats for sure

Who is this "Marino" person you keep talking about???? Did he play football????? If so who did he play for?

So as Marino's records fall 1 by 1 to Peyton Manning and Brett Favre, does that make Manning and Favre better than Marino was?

Baron Samedi on 10-22-2007 at 03:21 PM said:
So as Marino's records fall 1 by 1 to Peyton Manning and Brett Favre, does that make Manning and Favre better than Marino was?

Well, they each have something Dan doesn't, so YEAH.

Back