Tom Brady - NFL Records

tehrick67

Reaction score
Hey dumb dumb - it looks like Brady has plenty of records now.

He either set or tied 16 of tem.

50 td's - NFL record.

12 games with 3 or more td passes in a season - NFL record.

+42 - highest td to interception differential in a season - NFL record.

10 - most consecutive games with 3 or more td passes - NFL record.

10 - most consecutive games with 3 or more td passes to start a season - NFL record.

20 - most td passes in a month (october) - NFL record.

4 - Most consecutive games with a completion % of 75% or higher in a season - NFL record.

79 - most completions in first 100 passes of a season - NFL record.

38 - most td passes in first 10 games - NFL record.

30 - most td passes in first eight games - NFL record.

33 - most td passes in first eight games - NFL record.

27 - most td passes in first seven games - NFL record.

21 - most td passes in first six games - NFL record.

6 - most td passes in a game since the merger - tied NFL record.

158.3 Highest single game passer rating (Vs Fools) since merger - NFL record.

76 - most victories in first 100 statrts in the Super Bowl era - tied NFL record.

:thumb:

You asked where his records were now there they all are D22. ROFL

I predict D22's weak ass response will be.... "he should have had them sooner." :p

Alcoholic9* on 01-06-2008 at 03:56 PM said:
You asked where his records were now there they all are D22. ROFL

I predict D22's weak ass response will be.... "he should have had them sooner." :p

records are easy to break when your purposely trying ,... 50 % of his TD's were inside ther 10... and 11 insde the 15 yard line...thats 35 TD passes the length of your living room were you watched him do it.

If Marino had Moss and was trying to break now Brady's record he would do it in 10 games, and problably end up with 65 TD passes...and thats a fact...

and the bonus is in todays pussy ball...Marino wouldn't have to worry about getting hit or touched or even pushed without a 15 yd penalty & automatic 1st down to give him more chances to score

that record won't last long, the whole game is geared towards points & the passing game is easier than it ever has been with all the penalties protecting the QB...

Dolphin22 on 01-06-2008 at 08:52 PM said:

If Marino had Moss and was trying to break now Brady's record he would do it in 10 games, and problably end up with 65 TD passes...and thats a fact...

thats not a fact at all

Therick67* on 01-06-2008 at 12:46 PM said:
Hey dumb dumb - it looks like Brady has plenty of records now.

He either set or tied 16 of tem.

Brady 50 td's - 2007 record, Manning will break it next year !
Marino 48 td's - 1984-2007 record when QB;s got tackled

Brady- 12 games with 3+ td passes in a season- 2007

NFL doesn't regard 3 TDs as a great passing record ...Im sure Kraft will make sure its a record now that Brady has it..if he does

http://www.nfl.com/history/randf/records/indiv/passing

Marino 11 games with 4+ td passes in a season..
Marino - 5 games with 4+ Tds in a season- Record 1986
Marino 6 games with 4+ Tds in a season - Record 1984
Marino - 21 games with 4+ td passes NFL career NFL record

- +42 - highest td to interception differential in a season - NFL record.
Not hard to do in todays QB protectected league...

Brady 10 consecutive games with 3 or more td passes
Marino 4 consecutive games with 4 + TD passes

10 - most consecutive games with 3 or more td passes to start a season - NFL record.

20 - most td passes in a month (october) - NFL record.
Is this one a Joke...

4 - Most consecutive games with a completion % of 75% or higher in a season - NFL record.
Is this one a Joke too !

79 - most completions in first 100 passes of a season - NFL record.\
You have got to be kidding me !!!

All these below are hysterical .....

Trent Dilfer had 8 TD in the middle 7 games...
Trent Dilfer had 7 TD in the last 6 games not including week 16

Sick !!! Should I start listing Marino & Mannings 450 records just as stupid as these...

38 - most td passes in first 10 games - NFL record.

30 - most td passes in first eight games - NFL record.

33 - most td passes in first eight games - NFL record.

27 - most td passes in first seven games - NFL record.

21 - most td passes in first six games - NFL record.

6 - most td passes in a game since the merger - tied NFL record.

158.3 Highest single game passer rating (Vs Fools) since merger - NFL record.

76 - most victories in first 100 statrts in the Super Bowl era - tied NFL record.
And this last record is the best Bill Belichick ***

Bradys Bunch on 01-06-2008 at 08:58 PM said:
thats not a fact at all

If Marino the "Greatest Pure Passing QB in the Hisory of the NFL" purposely wanted to go after & break this record & had Randy Moss & had all the QB protection rules like today...

He would beat this record in less than 14 games..problably 10...At least Manning admitted like a man he went for the record...Brady is just sucking up all the bullshit glory...and will be forced into sharing it with Moss...for marketing reasons...

watch..you heard it here 1st...Tom will donate half that MVP trophy because all the talk going around about Moss..Tommy's marketing people will want him to look like a great team player,,

and Moss is responsable for every one of the records your talking about...Manning & Marino got their records on QB Passing talent...their careers and respected reputations as great passing QB;s prove it...the fact Brady never even had a single QB record in 6 years without Moss is also definate proof...

Dolphin22 on 01-06-2008 at 09:50 PM said:
If Marino the "Greatest Pure Passing QB in the Hisory of the NFL"

Let it go dude.....

1.Brady
2.Manning
3.Favre
4.Marino

Keep calling him the greatest all you want the records and stats say otherwise now. ROFL

How do you like THEM apples, D22? ROFL

Face it, Marino is yesterdays news. (Actually, last decades news) Brady is now the absolute, unquestioned best QB in the NFL. Even better then Peyton Manning. Definitely better then Brett Favre. He has the rings, and now the records to prove it.

But keep on crying about it and maybe it wll change... ROFL

Manning & Marino got their records on QB Passing talent...their careers and respected reputations as great passing QB;s prove it...

yea, manning really had a tough time the past 5 years throwing to marvin harrison and reggie wayne...

the fact Brady never even had a single QB record in 6 years without Moss is also definate proof...

because he finally has a receiver other than reche caldwell!!!??? (who is a BACK-UP receiver in Washington mind you) What have his past receivers done with their careers post Brady??

PSC_Pats_Fan* on 01-06-2008 at 11:18 PM said:
How do you like THEM apples, D22? ROFL

Face it, Marino is yesterdays news. (Actually, last decades news) Brady is now the absolute, unquestioned best QB in the NFL. Even better then Peyton Manning. Definitely better then Brett Favre. He has the rings, and now the records to prove it.

But keep on crying about it and maybe it wll change... ROFL

If Brady could actually throw a ball over 6 yards with any accuracy from 2001 to 2005 maybe he would be considered a great passing QB...

you don't just jump on top of ther pile & call yourself the greatest because in a 7 year career you finally get a QB passing record...and your WR gets more credit for the TD than you do...

The differance between Brady & the real QB's are Marino made Duper & Clayton, manning made Wyane & Harrison...and Moss made Brady just like he did Peddington & Culpepper

LMFAO!!!

Dolphin22 on 01-06-2008 at 11:56 PM said:

you don't just jump on top of ther pile & call yourself the greatest because in a 7 year career you finally get a QB passing record...and your WR gets more credit for the TD than you do...

Maybe he should've had a 20 year career and only had 48 like Marino.

The TD record , 2 SB MVPs and 3 rings in just that small amount of time.

Marino looks like Ryan Leaf in comparison. ROFL

Dolphin22 on 01-06-2008 at 08:56 PM said:

The differance between Brady & the real QB's are Marino made Duper & Clayton, manning made Wyane & Harrison...and Moss made Brady just like he did Peddington & Culpepper

LMFAO!!!

Brady also made Deion Branch and David Givens, resurrected David Patten, turned Troy Brown into quite possibly the greatest Patriot of all time, and made Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell better (until RC reverted to being "Riccoche" in the biggest game of his career). Compare each of those receivers' stats without Brady to with Brady, and tell me that he's not a "real" QB.

And if a TD/INT ratio of +42 is "Not hard to do in todays QB protectected league..." then why hasn't everyone else done it? Why haven't your heroes Marc Bulger, Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, etc. etc., all those guys you like to name-drop as better than Brady done it?

If Brady could actually throw a ball over 6 yards with any accuracy from 2001 to 2005 maybe he would be considered a great passing QB...

He looked okay passing over your entire defense to Troy "not exactly a deep threat" Brown for 83 yards to win in overtime in 2003.

Sour grapes, D22, all you have now is sour grapes. All your bullshit is eviscerated for all to see and all you have to cling to is your bullshit sour grapes.

Enjoy them, you deserve them.

sour-face-thumb.JPG

SourFAce.jpg

Marino
61361 yards
4967 completions
12.3 yards per completion

Manning
41626 yards
3468 completions
12.0 yards per completion

Brady
26370 yards
2294 completions
11.5 yards per completion

GFY Dumb Dumb

and Moss is responsable for every one of the records your talking about...Manning & Marino got their records on QB Passing talent...their careers and respected reputations as great passing QB;s prove it...the fact Brady never even had a single QB record in 6 years without Moss is also definate proof...

Hey dumb dumb - Brady had 3 Lombardi's without Moss - more than Marino and Manning combined...I guess he has no talent like Marino and ManningROFL

Why do I picture a fat old man in a gravy stained wife beater foaming at the mouth in his moms basementROFL

Sad pathetic old foolROFL

Cletusaurus* on 01-07-2008 at 12:22 AM said:
Brady also made Deion Branch and David Givens, resurrected David Patten, turned Troy Brown into quite possibly the greatest Patriot of all time, and made Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell better (until RC reverted to being "Riccoche" in the biggest game of his career). Compare each of those receivers' stats without Brady to with Brady, and tell me that he's not a "real" QB.

And if a TD/INT ratio of +42 is "Not hard to do in todays QB protectected league..." then why hasn't everyone else done it? Why haven't your heroes Marc Bulger, Carson Palmer, Kurt Warner, etc. etc., all those guys you like to name-drop as better than Brady done it?

This is a great post.

Every receiver that I can think of that Brady had to pass to, had better numbers with the Patriots than on the teams they either came from or went to. I could make a list, but I think we all know what it would look like, so I won't bother...

D22's "Moss makes the QB" is lame and the facts fly in the face of his theory.

If D22 wants to hold onto this paper tiger, let him support his argument by showing how Brady's pervious receivers fared with other QB's, and how Moss fared with other QB's.

He loves to preach "the facts", but the facts..this year in particular...have buried his theories....and his refusal to acknowledge that he was wrong, and by altering and changing his standards as he goes, "the facts" have also buried his credibility.

Therick67* on 01-07-2008 at 09:29 AM said:
Hey dumb dumb - Brady had 3 Lombardi's without Moss - more than Marino and Manning combined...I guess he has no talent like Marino and ManningROFL

Why do I picture a fat old man in a gravy stained wife beater foaming at the mouth in his moms basementROFL

Sad pathetic old foolROFL

Dipshit...3 Lombardi's is a Team accomplishment...not Tom Brady's...if you want to credit anyone for those rings, credit Adam Venitieri or Matt Estrella

LMFAO!!! Frauds..and stop putting Brady's the 1 season wonder with the "Hail Moss Pass" in the same sentence with the truly great QB's

Baron Samedi on 01-07-2008 at 09:43 AM said:

D22's "Moss makes the QB" is lame and the facts fly in the face of his theory.

If D22 wants to hold onto this paper tiger, let him support his argument by showing how Brady's pervious receivers fared with other QB's, and how Moss fared with other QB's.

He loves to preach "the facts", but the facts..this year in particular...have buried his theories....and his refusal to acknowledge that he was wrong, and by altering and changing his standards as he goes, "the facts" have also buried his credibility.

Baron...your sick !!!...can you please prove as I did how Randy Moss didn't make Peddington a 1st round pick...and Dante Cullpepper a top 3 NFL QB...please as I did post just the facts...

I posted Cullpeppers average career stats & this is not his best year... 8 extra 2 yard TD passes to make 23 don't make for any headlines. This was an average year for Moss...because he had an average QB.

Brady's 7 year average being 8th in QB rating proves hes not even a top 5. Without Moss does Brady even have 35 TD's...that answer is pretty much a no...

Were have you proved your credibility ... by merely saying I am wrong makes your bias Brady loving oppinion that isn't worth the toilet paper you wiped it off of right...

This record is ONly" because of Moss...and the undefeated season...Brady & this team are half ass & mediocre at best in the Run game & defense...and Moss & 23 TDs is the whole differance...thats fine & theres nothing wrong with it...Im ony merely saying it the way it is...& its pretty obvious to rest to the word...its just you fans don't want to acknowledge it...Its OK really !!

Dolphin22 on 01-07-2008 at 10:13 AM said:
Dipshit...3 Lombardi's is a Team accomplishment...not Tom Brady's...if you want to credit anyone for those rings, credit Adam Venitieri or Matt Estrella

LMFAO!!! Frauds..and stop putting Brady's the 1 season wonder with the "Hail Moss Pass" in the same sentence with the truly great QB's

Dumb dumb - Brady did it with receivers not nearly as good as Rand Moss....I see logic isn't one of your strong points...

Marino was 'truly' great - he lead his team to ZERO Championships and an 8 - 10 playoff record...

Poor dumb dumbROFL

Back