Tom Brady - NFL Records

Dolphin22 on 01-18-2008 at 07:19 PM said:
Hey !!! therick who are calling a fat old bald guy ??? Me...I think Brady is an excellant NFL QB...without doubt

I never ever once said anything near... its all about records...not once ever ...I challenge you to find one post I stated that...you won't...you will find me using them to prove a point...and you will find me saying statistics are performance records...without them your argument is a bias bullshit oppinion...nothing more...

How about in every other post when you make it a point that Brady has never had an individual record until this year? :shrug:

Fully* Tilted* on 01-18-2008 at 07:23 PM said:
How about in every other post when you make it a point that Brady has never had an individual record until this year? :shrug:

so yet I prove another point about tom Brady "Dinkin & Dunkin" undisputable reputation......and you all still have the nerve to argue the facts with me...

Imagine that JP Losman is on't points away from the "Greatest QB in History...What a ****ing "Joke"..Marino was the Manning of his era as Brady is the Trent Dilfer with 3 rings of today

1058 Peyton Manning 7.72
956 Drew Brees 7.55
756 Marc Bulger 7.11
716 Donovan McNabb 8.09
701 Carson Palmer 7.17
545 Tony Romo 7.44
524 Philip Rivers 6.96
522 Damon Huard 7.96
233 Kurt Warner 7.21
224 Jeff Garcia 7.02
223 Tom Brady 6.26
175 Mark Brunell 6.50
112 J.P. Losman 6.09
110 Tim Rattay 6.91

Dolphin22 on 01-18-2008 at 08:37 PM said:
so yet I prove another point about tom Brady "Dinkin & Dunkin" undisputable reputation......and you all still have the nerve to argue the facts with me...

Imagine that JP Losman is on't points away from the "Greatest QB in History...What a ****ing "Joke"..Marino was the Manning of his era as Brady is the Trent Dilfer with 3 rings of today

1058 Peyton Manning 7.72
956 Drew Brees 7.55
756 Marc Bulger 7.11
716 Donovan McNabb 8.09
701 Carson Palmer 7.17
545 Tony Romo 7.44
524 Philip Rivers 6.96
522 Damon Huard 7.96
233 Kurt Warner 7.21
224 Jeff Garcia 7.02
223 Tom Brady 6.26
175 Mark Brunell 6.50
112 J.P. Losman 6.09
110 Tim Rattay 6.91

Jesus Christ. Do you have ADD or ADHD??? Honestly???

You stated that you have never made a big deal about records and to show you a post where you claim it as such. If it's not a big deal, why the hell do you mention it in everyone of your randomized, off-the-deep-end, I-don't-come-up-for-air diatribes???

You didn't "prove" anything. You found a random, non-traditional statistic, did a poor job explaining it and it's value and purpose and an even worse job in displaying the results.

WTF is:

1058 Peyton Manning 7.72
956 Drew Brees 7.55
756 Marc Bulger 7.11
716 Donovan McNabb 8.09
701 Carson Palmer 7.17
545 Tony Romo 7.44
524 Philip Rivers 6.96
522 Damon Huard 7.96
233 Kurt Warner 7.21
224 Jeff Garcia 7.02
223 Tom Brady 6.26
175 Mark Brunell 6.50
112 J.P. Losman 6.09
110 Tim Rattay 6.91

Other than a list of QBs with whole numbers to their left and fractional figures to their right.

If you want us to come along on a ride you gotta tell us where the hell we're going and our mode of transportation.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-18-2008 at 08:43 PM said:
Jesus Christ. Do you have ADD or ADHD??? Honestly???

You didn't "prove" anything. You found a random, non-traditional statistic, did a poor job explaining it and it's value and purpose and an even worse job in displaying the results.

Other than a list of QBs with whole numbers to their left and fractional figures to their right.

Me !!! yes I admitedly spell like shit..and am a bit to passionate about my love for football & whats happened to it..

but you people are the most dense mother fvcking people I have ever encountered..and believe me...I have delt with... you name it ... Ive delt with them from heroin addicts to the most famous people in ther world...and you people are as blind as can be..

So tell me that list & system they used isn't good enough for you Patriot fans ...fine then tell me how it compares to the list you have & please explain the sytem you used...

remenber this is because I said Tom Brady was a Dink & Dunker for his 1st 6 seasons...and you dips want to make believe hes Dan marino., Joe Montanna, Warren Moon & Steve Young all wrapped up in "Tom Brady"...because god forbid anyone says any QB is better than Brady,,,, your all sickening...

Dolphin22 on 01-18-2008 at 09:11 PM said:
Me !!! yes I admitedly spell like shit..and am a bit to passionate about my love for football & whats happened to it..

but you people are the most dense mother fvcking people I have ever encountered..and believe me...I have delt with... you name it ... Ive delt with them from heroin addicts to the most famous people in ther world...and you people are as blind as can be..

So tell me that list & system they used isn't good enough for you Patriot fans ...fine then tell me how it compares to the list you have & please explain the sytem you used...

remenber this is because I said Tom Brady was a Dink & Dunker for his 1st 6 seasons...and you dips want to make believe hes Dan marino., Joe Montanna, Warren Moon & Steve Young all wrapped up in "Tom Brady"...because god forbid anyone says any QB is better than Brady,,,, your all sickening...

You're not getting it. You didn't explain your stat well. I don't know what the number to the left is as their seems tro be no correlation or pattern. The number to the right, I'm assuming is YPA??? For 2006???

If you're going to take the time to post a stats table do it right. Noone can read that garbled mess.

For ex:

??? / Quarterback / YPA

Give us titles to your columns and tell what exactly your stat proves not just how it's calculated. For example, in baseball an important statistic is On-base percentage (OBP). It's basically the batters hits, walks, hbp's etc divided by the total number of plater appearances. Obviously it's purpose is it tells you how often someone gets on base. It's importance is self-explanatory really but I don't know why your stat is important. I can read really hard (due to your misspellings and awful punctuation) and figure out the formula but I don't know why I should care.

Also, you're still disregarding the fact that you wanted us to show you a post where you claimed records were important, which you do in every other post.

Hey D, Marino prolifically passed his way into becoming a footnote in NFL history books. Brady is dinking and dunking his way to NFL immortality. Who Fvcking cares if Marino was the most accurate down field passer in history during the regular season, he couldn't do it when it counted most. Carry on with this shit if you want to but "rings"are important when determining the legacy of a football player especially for a quarterback.

Trucker on 01-19-2008 at 08:38 AM said:
Carry on with this shit if you want to but "rings"are important when determining the legacy of a football player especially for a quarterback.

Not any more ...there not so important since the NE Patriots have cheapened the worth of a SuperBowl ring...in 50 years no one questioned a Superbowl team that won or even lost ...they were always 2 top dogs in the NFL

The Superbowl losers weren't even as bad as the 2001 Patriots, and now the 24th & 22nd bottom of league teams that the referees let win in 2001....& now we all find out they stoled play calls with an illegal camera 10 ' from the sideline cioaches too....

The reason SB rings were important in determining a legacy was because you gained "Respect" for having one...guess how much respect the Patriots have throughout the NFL world aside from you & Patriot Nation ....and they have 3 rings ????

the answer is NONE !!! ask Brady & Belichick* ... not me ... In my world if you don't have respect you don't have anthing...!!!

Dolphin22 on 01-19-2008 at 10:19 AM said:
Not any more ...there not so important since the NE Patriots have cheapened the worth of a SuperBowl ring...in 50 years no one questioned a Superbowl team that won or even lost ...they were always 2 top dogs in the NFL

The Superbowl losers weren't even as bad as the 2001 Patriots, and now the 24th & 22nd bottom of league teams that the referees let win in 2001....& now we all find out they stoled play calls with an illegal camera 10 ' from the sideline cioaches too....

The reason SB rings were important in determining a legacy was because you gained "Respect" for having one...guess how much respect the Patriots have throughout the NFL world aside from you & Patriot Nation ....and they have 3 rings ????

the answer is NONE !!! ask Brady & Belichick* ... not me ... In my world if you don't have respect you don't have anthing...!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Anyone who doesn't respect what the Patriots have done since 2001 is just a jealous hater or completely ignorant about football. I actually think you're both.

The Patriots are the cream of the crop in the NFL now. Deal with it!

Ahhh at last

The debate lost completely D22 wraps himself in his favorite binky

Pats Cheated
Kraft influences the outcome by coercing the Refs and the Commisioner

Dope :banghead:

... In my world if you don't have respect you don't have anthing...!!!

:shake:

Too easy.......WAAAAYYYYY too easy.....

Baron Samedi on 01-21-2008 at 09:15 AM said:
:shake:

Too easy.......WAAAAYYYYY too easy.....

Hope your on your knees Baron thanking your Lord that Thomlinson couldn't play... the playcalling & outcome would have been alot differant with him in that game...

there was nothiong easy about that win for the Patriots...ask Tom Brady ! and then ask that sloe ass defense Old defense how happy they were to only have to chase around Turner & Sproles

Dolphin22 on 01-21-2008 at 10:47 AM said:
Hope your on your knees Baron thanking your Lord that Thomlinson couldn't play... the playcalling & outcome would have been alot differant with him in that game...

there was nothiong easy about that win for the Patriots...ask Tom Brady ! and then ask that sloe ass defense Old defense how happy they were to only have to chase around Turner & Sproles

Excues are for losers...

Hey dumb dumb - you're right about Falk and Maroney....they suckROFL

Mr3putt on 01-19-2008 at 06:39 PM said:
Ahhh at last

The debate lost completely D22 wraps himself in his favorite binky

Pats Cheated
Kraft influences the outcome by coercing the Refs and the Commisioner

Dope :banghead:

What does any of these games prove or have to do with my debate or theory? I thought the both patriots wins were deserving...

I thought San Diego could easily have beat them yesterday if there play calling was a little better & definately if Thomlinson was healthy & played

Its common knowledge to most people that all sports are shakey at best when it comes to "Integrity"... ask some of the referees in federal prison, or some of the managers banned from the Hall of Fame & the sport., or check out Bill Belichicks* bank account withdaw to the NFL for a 1/2 Million & even ask Bob Kraft the owner about why he had to pay the NFL a 1/4 Million & forfiet a 1st Rd Deaft pick...

I could go on & on & On...but please don't take my word for it...go ask the people who are playing, coaching refereeing & owning these teams in professional sports

Therick67* on 01-21-2008 at 10:49 AM said:
Excues are for losers...

Hey dumb dumb - you're right about Falk and Maroney....they suckROFL

Thank ...I am right... Fork & Macaroni are nothing special...that are as good as 20 other teams in the NFL ...

The chargers defense puts all its focus on the Patriot #1 pass game...not its 15th ranked run game & the Patriots offense spreads the field & makes the run game easier for Macaroni

Dolphin22 on 01-21-2008 at 10:47 AM said:

The Pats offense played like crap. LT was hurt and didn't play...those are the breaks...kinda like when the Pats D all had the flu last year...it happens.
The Pats won two Super Bowls with a secondary that was beat up and we were playing guys that even I never heard of, yet they overcame.
Would it have been tougher had LT played? Of course. Would it have changed the outcome....I don't think so...the D was playing well, and Norv Turner sucks.

I keep hearing how good Michael Turner is and how he would be a starter for most other teams...I'm not impressed..

Therick67* on 01-21-2008 at 11:15 AM said:
I keep hearing how good Michael Turner is and how he would be a starter for most other teams...I'm not impressed..

He did nothing that would make me want him as a starter. Maybe a solid backup.

Dolphin22 on 01-21-2008 at 11:00 AM said:
What does any of these games prove or have to do with my debate or theory? I thought the both patriots wins were deserving...

I thought San Diego could easily have beat them yesterday if there play calling was a little better & definately if Thomlinson was healthy & played

Its common knowledge to most people that all sports are shakey at best when it comes to "Integrity"... ask some of the referees in federal prison, or some of the managers banned from the Hall of Fame & the sport., or check out Bill Belichicks* bank account withdaw to the NFL for a 1/2 Million & even ask Bob Kraft the owner about why he had to pay the NFL a 1/4 Million & forfiet a 1st Rd Deaft pick...

I could go on & on & On...but please don't take my word for it...go ask the people who are playing, coaching refereeing & owning these teams in professional sports

I only mentioned it to point out your sorry debating skills. You constantly support your postions with arbitrary stats and when called on it retreat to your "cone of ingnorance"

Pats cheat
Kraft owns the league.

You are nothing if not consistant.......
Consistantly wrong ROFL

Even a Bolts fan gets it!

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=53354&page=5

#44 Today, 02:19 PM
boltzman3
Hall of Famer Join Date: Sep 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU have to put yesterdays game in the past. we are watching the best football team to ever play the game.the best QB, the offense ,the best coach ever.as much as I dislike the PATRIOTS if your a REAL fan of the game you'd have to be blind not to see. the PACKERS>COWBOYS and even the 49ers SB teams can't match the PATROITS team.I can't stand the smirk on BRADY's face when does interviews.but you'd have to be a moron not to admitt he is the best QB ever to play the game.19-0 the 72 DOLPHIN'S 14-0 doesn't even come close to what the PATRIOTS have done.
:thumb:

Back