Tom Brady - NFL Records

Did anyone watch the Miami pre season game? they showed all the new owners for the dolphins lol. It was like a washed up celeberty show.

Why do you insist on getting slammed day in & day out...???

I can't stop fvcking laughing...heres an unbiased interesting formular...most simular QB's based on performance and in years...

Dan Marino career similar QB's
John Elway*, Fran Tarkenton*, Brett Favre, Johnny Unitas*, Joe Montana*, Ken Anderson, Warren Moon*, Dan Fouts*, Peyton Manning, Terry Bradshaw*

Tom Bradys career sinular QB's
Drew Brees, Trent Green, Bert Jones, Donovan McNabb, Joe Theismann, Jeff Garcia, Kurt Warner, Matt Hasselbeck, Daunte Culpepper, Boomer Esiason

Really what the fvck else can we post to prove that Brady is not half of what you & the bullshit Bob Kraft NFL media want to brainfvck the puv\blic with,..man I guess 3 games won by a Kicker can really go along way...well if your owner runs the league

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MariDa00.htm?redir
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MontJo01.htm

HAHHAHAHAHAHA! What a rAtard you are! Notice the part in BOLD? You know the one that compares YEARS? Considering that Brady has currently only played 7 years, he would not be "compared" career wise to 16 year QBs...you do realize that right fool?

But wait! Lets use YOUR LINK to see who they say Brady Compares to in year 8....

Why it is DAN MARINO, JOE MONTANA,TROY AIKMAN, BRETT FAVRE!!!

I love it when you change tactics...because once you settle on something it is so easy to blow it out of the water..better just stick to the NFL consperacy theory that has no basis in reality...it is the only argument you can't lose badly because it is only in your mind.

HEre is the proof! HAHAHA! Done in by your own link!!!

all seriousness...Tom Brady is no were near the great passing consistancy of Marino or Montanna...and its obviouslt a joke to even compare them...brady even goes against a patheric QB pool compared to M\Dan & Joes & still only has 1 of 7 seasons hes done anything...

and no one but little kids & woman give a shit about 3 rings especially with how they got them...and Brady had no hgh light film or great passing heroics in any of them to win any of those games or the games even leading up to it...

so please explain Patsie fans...what exactly do you all base your oppinion on ?

Nobody took pooping pants to the level of Marino when it was playoff time.. why do you never compare playoff stats when making excuses for Marino? Please stop mentioning our three time SB champion and two time SB MVP with the greatest most prolific choker to ever walk on earth. Even Dan said he'd trade all his garbage time records for a ring.. he's not playing pretend, you need to accept it like he did.

all seriousness...Tom Brady is no were near the great passing consistancy of Marino or Montanna...and its obviouslt a joke to even compare them...brady even goes against a patheric QB pool compared to M\Dan & Joes & still only has 1 of 7 seasons hes done anything...

and no one but little kids & woman give a shit about 3 rings especially with how they got them...and Brady had no hgh light film or great passing heroics in any of them to win any of those games or the games even leading up to it...

so please explain Patsie fans...what exactly do you all base your oppinion on ?

\
No we know you are serious thats what makes it so funny, if you were just a clown trolling and trying to get a rise out of people, we would just ignore you and you would leave, but you actually believe this stupidity, that is the best comedy going. I mean only won mvp in 2 superbowls and was basically the reason the receiver won it in the 3rd one, but yeah he had nothing to do with them.

Nobody took pooping pants to the level of Marino when it was playoff time.. why do you never compare playoff stats when making excuses for Marino? Please stop mentioning our three time SB champion and two time SB MVP with the greatest most prolific choker to ever walk on earth. Even Dan said he'd trade all his garbage time records for a ring.. he's not playing pretend, you need to accept it like he did.

I like how you need to descrease the # of QB's by hundreds and the fact Brady was in 4 SB gms more than most to actualy have records...

and Dan Marino would never trade his Legacy as "The NFL's Most Prolific Pure Passing QB in History " for a single 1 of Tom Brady bought & paid for disrespected cheating fraud rings... maybe for 1 of Joes...or even Trent Dilfers...but a questionable BOB Kraft & BB* Ring !!!!!

I don't think so....

I like how you need to descrease the # of QB's by hundreds and the fact Brady was in 4 SB gms more than most to actualy have records...

and Dan Marino would never trade his Legacy as "The NFL's Most Prolific Pure Passing QB in History " for a single 1 of Tom Brady bought & paid for disrespected cheating fraud rings... maybe for 1 of Joes...or even Trent Dilfers...but a questionable BOB Kraft & BB* Ring !!!!!

I don't think so....

4 SB games... wow, that's pretty impressive. Imagine going 18 years, only getting to one and losing it.. god that must suck hairy balls. The 62-7 getting benched for Damon Huard was the ultimate way to go out for Dan.. sort of like Ted Williams hitting a home run in a last game. He'd give his left nut just to borrow one of Brady's rings for an hour..

Back