Tom Brady - NFL Records

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Your "evidence" is you take Brady's 4 WORST games of the year...in which he passes for 60.9%, for 283 yards a game, 5 TD's and 2 INT's?? Gee, that's horrendous!! ROFL

Nice job, D!!ROFL ROFL

Brady doesn't play defense, maroon....what the other QB's do has no releveance to him!!!

I suppose Marino and Montana were never outplayed by another QB, either, right?ROFL

What were Peyton Manning's numbers through the playoffs last year? I guess he must REALLY suck, eh?ROFL ROFL

Dolphin22 on 01-10-2008 at 11:43 AM said:
25 - 38 - 186 yds - 65.8 pct.- 0 td - 0 int - C. Pennington -
14 - 27 - 140 yds - 51.9 pct. - 0 td - 1 int - T. Brady

Brady getting outplayed by Kyle Boller ranked 24th

15 - 23 - 210 yds - 65.2 % - 2 td - 1 int - K. Boller
18 - 38 - 257 yds - 47.4 % - 2 td - 1 int - T. Brady

Brady gets outplayed by AJ Feeley not even ranked for 2 games

27 - 42 - 345 yds - 64.3 % - 3 td - 3 int - AJ Feeley
34 - 54 - 380 yds - 63.0 % - 1 td - 0 int - T. Brady

Eli Manning ranke 25th in QB rating

22 - 32 - 251 yds - 68.8 % - 4 td - 1 int - E. Manning - 25th
32 - 42 - 356 yds - 76.2 % - 2 td - 0 int - T. Brady

ok, go ahead and define how he was "outplayed" in any of these games. Against the Jets, the Patriots ran the ball more than threw. OMGWTFBBQ he threw a pick against the Jets! He completed a lower percentage against Baltimore! He threw less TDs (and a lot less picks) than AJ Feeley! And he threw less TDs (less INTs) than Eli Manning! You're right, complete and utter domination by the opposing QB. :rolleyes:

Dolphin22 on 01-10-2008 at 02:43 PM said:
1] Harrison is a great WR but his QB has an above average passing arm & #1 in the NFL since the day he started in the NFL...thats a fact...

Brady was definately never ...ever, known or ever recognized for his passing arm in his 1st 6 seasons & didn't even have a single passing record like 23 other acrtive QB' did, Thats a fact...

If Harrison took Deon Branches place that season...nothing would have changed for the Patriots offence or Brady's statistics...

2] This is no differant than past seasons for Moss...he is responsable for the Vikinds as the #2 Points team.... Moss averaged in his 8.2 seasons of starting games which I posted somewere on here a few weeks back 1,300 yards a season & 90+ receptions a season and 15 TD passes & he had 3 - 1,400 yd seasons & 1- 1,600 yadr season with the Vikings

The only differance was 6 TDs...and we all saw those so unimpressive multiple 1 to 3 yard TD passes the length of the coach I watch TV on to purposly break the record...

3] I truly can't believe how blind & ignorant you all are & how you actually lie to yourselves to have such a false image of greatness for this whole Patriot team. You ignore the obvious & you ignore the absolute truth...

Answer me truthfully if that is at all possible...How the greatest QB in the league & maybe of (LMFAO!!) of All Time could get outplayed by the worst QB's in the NFL ? And they didn't have Moss & Welker & Stallworth?

After watching Brady get out played by off the bench C. Peddington ranked15th

25 - 38 - 186 yds - 65.8 pct.- 0 td - 0 int - C. Pennington -
14 - 27 - 140 yds - 51.9 pct. - 0 td - 1 int - T. Brady

Brady getting outplayed by Kyle Boller ranked 24th

15 - 23 - 210 yds - 65.2 % - 2 td - 1 int - K. Boller
18 - 38 - 257 yds - 47.4 % - 2 td - 1 int - T. Brady

Brady gets outplayed by AJ Feeley not even ranked for 2 games

27 - 42 - 345 yds - 64.3 % - 3 td - 3 int - AJ Feeley
34 - 54 - 380 yds - 63.0 % - 1 td - 0 int - T. Brady

Eli Manning ranke 25th in QB rating

22 - 32 - 251 yds - 68.8 % - 4 td - 1 int - E. Manning - 25th
32 - 42 - 356 yds - 76.2 % - 2 td - 0 int - T. Brady

Are you saying that if a QB on a bad team outplays the "good" qb, then he's a fraud? Do you really want to set yourself up for that one? I've got stats on some of Dan's "better" games if you are sticking by that one.

CleatMarks on 01-11-2008 at 12:11 AM said:
Are you saying that if a QB on a bad team outplays the "good" qb, then he's a fraud? Do you really want to set yourself up for that one? I've got stats on some of Dan's "better" games if you are sticking by that one.

OWNED

Im Just asking a question???? can anyone answer me ???...How do Bums like Kyle, Boller, AJ Feely and Eli Manning's play just as good as Brady ???

Im going to start a thread with this question...heres a little teaser for now...

I want you to answer this simple question...I compared The Great Brady season to the Manning season, look at the 2 performances & explain to me exactly how can Bradys Season be the greatest season ever when..."ARE YOU READY !!!! I hope this fact hits the media.& Bob doesn't squarsh it...

Manning "ONLY" played 15 games to break the record...Brady played all 16 games & did it in the 4th Qtr... Laugh at this !!!

(2004 Manning)

336-497 - 67.6 comp% - 4557 yd - 49 Td - 9.9 td %- 10 int

(2007 Brady)

398-578 - 68.9 comp% - 4806 yds -50 Td - 8.7 td % - 8 int

The whole differance in their 2 seasons is:

- 3 completions per game
- 15 yards passing per game
- 0.0625 Passing td's per game
- 0.125 Int's per game

Why don't pop your calculator's & divide all Mannings numbers by 15 games not 16 like Brady & then tell me that Brady's season was the greatest in History...

I can't stop laughing !!!!!!... What i just posted every single Sports analys & reporter & writer know exactly how close these 2 season are & never even mention it...completely ignore it because it would destroy the "Brady " Story..and how Tom Brady could be the Greatest of All Time & use this season with this major contradition...

If this doesn't prove to you the preferential treatment Brady & the whole Patriot team recieve ...you truly are blind...

Exactly! It's the media's fault Manning sat out the last game of that season! :rolleyes:

You said it yourself!
Manning "ONLY" played 15 games to break the record...Brady played all 16 games

If you want to REALLY cherry-pick stats, Brady accomplished the TD record in "ONLY" 15 games as well, considering he got shut out against the Jets! Each had 5 games with a passer rating under 100, each had a 6-TD game, each had a perfect rating in a game... oh no wait, that would be only Brady that had a perfect rating during their "record-breaking" season.

P.S. Brady's season is more recent. Thus, it's going to be talked about. It's not "media bias" or any of your other half-assed, insignificant, cancer-coated theories. It's basic journalism 101- you talk about a recent story while it's happening.

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 01:57 AM said:
Im Just asking a question???? can anyone answer me ???...How do Bums like Kyle, Boller, AJ Feely and Eli Manning's play just as good as Brady ???

Im going to start a thread with this question...heres a little teaser for now...

I want you to answer this simple question...I compared The Great Brady season to the Manning season, look at the 2 performances & explain to me exactly how can Bradys Season be the greatest season ever when..."ARE YOU READY !!!! I hope this fact hits the media.& Bob doesn't squarsh it...

Manning "ONLY" played 15 games to break the record...Brady played all 16 games & did it in the 4th Qtr... Laugh at this !!!

(2004 Manning)

336-497 - 67.6 comp% - 4557 yd - 49 Td - 9.9 td %- 10 int

(2007 Brady)

398-578 - 68.9 comp% - 4806 yds -50 Td - 8.7 td % - 8 int

The whole differance in their 2 seasons is:

- 3 completions per game
- 15 yards passing per game
- 0.0625 Passing td's per game
- 0.125 Int's per game

Why don't pop your calculator's & divide all Mannings numbers by 15 games not 16 like Brady & then tell me that Brady's season was the greatest in History...

I can't stop laughing !!!!!!... What i just posted every single Sports analys & reporter & writer know exactly how close these 2 season are & never even mention it...completely ignore it because it would destroy the "Brady " Story..and how Tom Brady could be the Greatest of All Time & use this season with this major contradition...

If this doesn't prove to you the preferential treatment Brady & the whole Patriot team recieve ...you truly are blind...

16-0

If Indy was 15-0, he would have played the last game.

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 01:57 AM said:

WRONG Dumb dumb - Manning started all 16 games in 2004.

He did come out early in game 16 but he did play..

Bradys backups in 2007 played in:

6 games for Cassel

5 games for Gutierrez

Mannings backups in 2004:

4 games for Sorgi

Brady tied the record on the first play of the 2nd quarter, he broke the record in the 4th qtr...

Let me ask you this D22. How many games did Manning play in 04 where the weather was under 40 degrees? How many games were played in a dome? How many games were played in warm weather? How many games were played in high wind or rain?

What you keep ignoring is the fact that Manning and Marino play in warm weather. The only game that the Colts played in 04 that was under 40 degrees was the last one (the one Manning didn't play in ). I'm not taking anything away from either one but if Brady played the Jets, Ravens, and Eagles in warm weather, his results probably would have been different.

Second, Brady didn't lose a single game. That's a pretty good year for a QB.

Third, it doesn't matter whether it was the greatest season or not, that's debatable. Let's watch the playoffs unfold and see what happens since Manning sucked in the 04 playoffs. If the Pats win the Super Bowl and Brady plays well, then the argument about the best season is over IMHO.

You know, you really need to give it up. You're so threatened by Brady that you can't let the bodies of work stand on their own. You really need professional help. Even some of the Indy fans laugh at you. This will be my last response to you (ever) since I've tried talking to you like a normal human being but you make no sense at all. Only a complete fool like you would talk like you do. You aren't a fan of football. You're just an an idiot who cheers for a team. There are plenty of those around here but you're the biggest. It's one thing to talk a little smack about your team and have some fun but it's another to rant and rave when you've been so completely wrong about everything and claim that you've been right.

I always took it as a given that warm weather and dome QB's have an advantage over other QB's in stats...that goes without saying.

For my part, I like debating D22. Watching him twist and turn, cherry picking stats, changing his criteria, contradicting his own arguments, etc, etc., is entertaining to me.

What would this place be without him?

Cletusaurus* on 01-10-2008 at 05:59 PM said:
ok, go ahead and define how he was "outplayed" in any of these games.

Peddington. Boller & Feeley all had better pass completion % better than Brady & Eli Manning had 4 Tds...and Brady was Lucky to be on the Winning side of all these games...

Cletusaurus* on 01-11-2008 at 03:58 AM said:
If you want to REALLY cherry-pick stats, Brady accomplished the TD record in "ONLY" 15 games as well, considering he got shut out against the Jets!

P.S. Brady's season is more recent. Thus, it's going to be talked about. It's not "media bias" or any of your other half-assed, insignificant, cancer-coated theories. It's basic journalism 101- you talk about a recent story while it's happening.

Can't you see the sickness in your own thoughts & words...because Brady couldn't get the Ball in the Endzone against the Jets has got to be the stupidest spin I heard yet ... Manning was willingly benched for the playoffs and did it in 15 games...Brady played 16...there is no point you have,,,

And you all say you come in here to laugh at me ?

Baron Samedi on 01-11-2008 at 06:58 AM said:
16-0

If Indy was 15-0, he would have played the last game.

Has nothing to do with the fact Manning 's passing record season was greater than Brady's...Brady didn't win 16 games...the New England Patriots did..

Therick67* on 01-11-2008 at 07:44 AM said:
WRONG Dumb dumb - Manning started all 16 games in 2004.
He did come out early in game 16 but he did play..

Dumb Dumb...Manning threw 2 passes & completed 1 for 6 yards in first series then sat down...that not a game..and don't try & make it one...Brady came out for 1 series in the Dolphin game & came back in & threw another TD pass...

Stop your bullshit spinning ...its nonsense & I can't believe even a dip like yourself could actually write this stuff down and think is is worth a shit...now I know the truth must drive you "Nutts" if this is what your coming up with...

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 11:33 AM said:
Has nothing to do with the fact Manning 's passing record season was greater than Brady's...Brady didn't win 16 games...the New England Patriots did..

So if Brady stopped playing after October, 8 games...he would have had the greatest season ever, right? 30TD's, a 137 or so QB rating....all you would have to do is extrapolate that to a full season, and it would be obvious that he had the greatest season ever.

I got it! makes sense.:rolleyes:

Baron Samedi on 01-11-2008 at 08:14 AM said:
I always took it as a given that warm weather and dome QB's have an advantage over other QB's in stats...that goes without saying.

For my part, I like debating D22. Watching him twist and turn, cherry picking stats, changing his criteria, contradicting his own arguments, etc, etc., is entertaining to me.

What would this place be without him?

The Patriots haven't played a cold weather game this season even the Jets game was mid 40's ... and it was raining & windy... big fvcking deal...

Miami's whole division is in the east coast in cold weather ..saying they don't play in cold weather is sick...yopu been listening to many stupid talking points...

you problably think the Pats are a cold weather team...they suck in cold weather & its their eliment and for that matter, november isn't a cold season...just 3-4 games in december Pats play...just like Miami has to..

Baron Samedi on 01-11-2008 at 11:50 AM said:
So if Brady stopped playing after October, 8 games...he would have had the greatest season ever, right? 30TD's, a 137 or so QB rating....all you would have to do is extrapolate that to a full season, and it would be obvious that he had the greatest season ever.

I got it! makes sense.:rolleyes:

Im starting to believe you are all just pulling my leg !!! You all really can't be this stupid...can you !!!

Tell me your not serious & "Therick" s a comedian not a 14 year old Britney Spears groupie !!!

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 12:12 PM said:
Im starting to believe you are all just pulling my leg !!! You all really can't be this stupid...can you !!!

Tell me your not serious & "Therick" s a comedian not a 14 year old Britney Spears groupie !!!

It's called "Illustration by absurdity"...I'm just taking your points, using your parameters, and adapting them to suit my own argument.

You said Manning did it in 15 games, and Brady in 16, and therefore Manning had a better season...at least that's what I understood your implication to be, yes?

So..in taking your terms to their logical ends, I came up with a stat, using your own methodology, to counter your argument.

For that matter, in 1998, Brad Johnson QB'd the Vikings in the first game against Tampa Bay. he had 4 TD's, and then broke his leg. If you extrapolate THAT, he was on pace for 64 TD's!! That was an awesome season, too!!!

Obviously, that is ridiculous, but you cannot extrapolate Manning's season for 16 games. What would have happened if he played and threw 3 interceptions and no TD's? It still would have been a great season, but it would have been diminished.

Your "15 game" argument is easily countered.

Baron Samedi on 01-11-2008 at 12:42 PM said:
It's called "Illustration by absurdity"...

Your "15 game" argument is easily countered.

Baron there is nothing absurd about it...Manning played 15 games & his season is still as good as Brady's 16 game record breaking season...

If Manning didn't willingly sit out week 16 & performed his average of 22.4 comps pg and 303.8 yds pg and 3.3 TD pass pg

Manning would have had more yards & TDs than Brady...so why does the media act like Brady did something so incredible like no other QB in History ...& in the days were the rules are designed for the passing game to be successful & high scoring...

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 01:06 PM said:
Baron there is nothing absurd about it...Manning played 15 games & his season is still as good as Brady's 16 game record breaking season...

If Manning didn't willingly sit out week 16 & performed his average of 22.4 comps pg and 303.8 yds pg and 3.3 TD pass pg

Manning would have had more yards & TDs than Brady...so why does the media act like Brady did something so incredible like no other QB in History ...& in the days were the rules are designed for the passing game to be successful & high scoring...

...how do you know Manning would have performed his average?

...It's about actually getting it done...not what "probably" would have happened or "could have" happened. You know that...after all, you backed Mercury Morris' comments to the same effect..and if you recall, so did I. It's not done until it is done. Brady broke Manning's record. That's a fact. We could argue about "Shoulda/coulda/woulda" things all day...maybe Brady shouldn't have come out in so many games in the 4th....maybe Manning should have played in the 16th game....it's a meaningless argument.

Manning broke the record with the same rules...it was the Colts themselves who drove the rules committee in that direction in the first place. So it was relevant when Manning did it, but not Brady?

You know....if the 72 Dolphins had to play 2 more games, they could easily have lost one of those games...especially since they had a cream puff schedule to begin with...

"Shoulda, coulda"...it means nothing.

Back