Tom Brady - NFL Records

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 12:12 PM said:
Im starting to believe you are all just pulling my leg !!! You all really can't be this stupid...can you !!!

Tell me your not serious & "Therick" s a comedian not a 14 year old Britney Spears groupie !!!

man i would love for somebody to punch you in the head.

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 11:40 AM said:
Dumb Dumb...Manning threw 2 passes & completed 1 for 6 yards in first series then sat down...that not a game..and don't try & make it one...Brady came out for 1 series in the Dolphin game & came back in & threw another TD pass...

Stop your bullshit spinning ...its nonsense & I can't believe even a dip like yourself could actually write this stuff down and think is is worth a shit...now I know the truth must drive you "Nutts" if this is what your coming up with...

Here's a fact for you simpleton:

No quarterback has thrown for more td's in a 16 game season than Tom brady...

You can 'make up' whatever bullshit you please - THIS IS A FACT:thumb:

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 12:12 PM said:
Im starting to believe you are all just pulling my leg !!! You all really can't be this stupid...can you !!!

Tell me your not serious & "Therick" s a comedian not a 14 year old Britney Spears groupie !!!

Hey assclown - Bradys backups played in more games this season than Mannings did in 2004...another fact..

Therick67* on 01-11-2008 at 03:07 PM said:
Here's a fact for you simpleton:

No quarterback has thrown for more td's in a 16 game season than Tom brady...

You can 'make up' whatever bullshit you please - THIS IS A FACT:thumb:

It hasn't been beat in 20 seasons since Marino beat the previous 36 TD record in TD passes.

And now Its been beat easily twice in 3 seasons, how long before it gets broken again ?...next year maybe... maybe Palmer, Manning, Breeze ... it can be easily done & in todays game protecting QB's & WR's and geared towards high scoring passing games...

You know how QB's have thrown between 4,500 - 4,800 ...thats a differance of 18 yds a game in a season...

Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, Kurt Warner, Bret Favre, Drew Bledsoe, Rich gannon, Dante Culpepper, Peyton Manning

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 05:03 PM said:

You know how QB's have thrown between 4,500 - 4,800 ...thats a differance of 18 yds a game in a season...

Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, Kurt Warner, Bret Favre, Drew Bledsoe, Rich gannon, Dante Culpepper, Peyton Manning

You forgot to mention "Tom Brady" dipshit.

You're Welcome.

Also, Manning only threw for 4500+ once when he reached 4,557 in 2004.

Favre NEVER threw more than 4,413 yards in a season. (thought you posted ONLY facts? ROFL )

Bledsoe, like Manning, eclipsed 4500+ once when he threw for 4,555 yards in yards in 1994 (25 TD/27 INT)

Culpepper and Gannon only did it once.

Therick67* on 01-11-2008 at 03:09 PM said:
Hey assclown - Bradys backups played in more games this season than Mannings did in 2004...another fact..

For christ sakes Therick...smarten the fvck up...and Did Brady already have his 28 completions & 42 attempts & 5 TDs ...like Manning's 1 completeion for 6 yards...

Why don't you go back to your bullshit spin machine & post how many TD, completions & attempts Brady had in those games ...just curious how close it is to 1 completion for 6 yds manning had...

Dolphin22 on 01-11-2008 at 05:18 PM said:
For christ sakes Therick...smarten the fvck up...and Did Brady already have his 28 completions & 42 attempts & 5 TDs ...like Manning's 1 completeion for 6 yards...

Why don't you go back to your bullshit spin machine & post how many TD, completions & attempts Brady had in those games ...just curious how close it is to 1 completion for 6 yds manning had...

Guess what dumb dumb - it doesn't matter...Brady has more touchdowns than anyone....your bullshit means nothing...

Tom Brady - 50 td's - 16 games

Peyton Manning - 49 td's - 16 games

Danny the dick head - 48 td's - 16 games

ROFL ROFL

Therick67* on 01-11-2008 at 05:26 PM said:
Guess what dumb dumb - it doesn't matter...Brady has more touchdowns than anyone....your bullshit means nothing...

Tom Brady - 50 td's - 16 games

Peyton Manning - 49 td's - 16 games

Danny the dick head - 48 td's - 16 games

ROFL ROFL

Read above. His posts are full of BS. He tried passing off Brett Favre as a QB who's thrown for over 4,500 yards in a single season. He obviously doesn't check any stats. He just rattles off names.

121.2 % - P. Manning QB Rating 2004
117.1 % - T. Brady QB Rating 2007

i would have to say Manning hands down had the better season & he did it in onlt 15 games...

Dolphin22 on 01-12-2008 at 01:43 PM said:

i would have to say Manning hands down had the better season & he did it in onlt 15 games...

And with only 8 games witihin a perfect climate controlled enviroment, if anything needed an astersisk, it was his TD record...

And where do you think belichick learned the art of sideline video taping from d22, yup, thats right, your new GM, parcels. you guys are cheaters......

Dolphin22 on 01-12-2008 at 01:43 PM said:

Are you going to admit that you were full of shit above? This is why noone can have a serious conversation with you. You claim that "everything I post is 100% fact" and when you get called on something you ignore it.

Minuteman07 on 01-12-2008 at 02:10 PM said:
And with only 8 games witihin a perfect climate controlled enviroment, if anything needed an astersisk, it was his TD record...

And where do you think belichick learned the art of sideline video taping from d22, yup, thats right, your new GM, parcels. you guys are cheaters......

Keep spinning away. with bullshit..... and it is what 45 degrees today in Gillette on Jan 12th...the Patriots have been playing in perfect football weather...its like playing in an air conditioned office...but keep trying to justify his bullshit...

the Jets game was the only weather team you played in & it was raining & windy...Welcome to the NFL pussies...

OH and When Madden, Bill parcells, and the rest of the NFL were using sideline cameras...guess what dipshit...there was no rule against it & everyone in the NFL was doing it...which also means nobody had an advantage if thet were all aloud to do it...

guess what now...the NFL stopped it, it was huring the integrity of the game & they prohibeted cameras accessable to coaches in all areas...and The NE England Patriots*** owned by Bob Kraft* and the Head coach Bill Bellichick*** over the past few years & seasons are the "ONLY" team with multiple complaints having illegal cameras stealing calls...

Enjoy yoyr Legacy*** I do!

Fully* Tilted* on 01-12-2008 at 02:13 PM said:
Are you going to admit that you were full of shit above? This is why noone can have a serious conversation with you. You claim that "everything I post is 100% fact" and when you get called on something you ignore it.

What Favre not having 4,500 yds..you got to be kidding me !!! it was a mistake...I was thinking of his total yds beating marion's record...OH Boy !!! was I lieing ...

cratch his name & look at the other 300+ QB names that performed better than Brady in all QB catagories...you dipshits have nothing to base your bullshit on other than 1 singlr TD pass...

What a laugh....

I mean Marino's record...Im sorry Dan..

Dolphin22 on 01-12-2008 at 03:56 PM said:
What Favre not having 4,500 yds..you got to be kidding me !!! it was a mistake...I was thinking of his total yds beating marion's record...OH Boy !!! was I lieing ...

cratch his name & look at the other 300+ QB names that performed better than Brady in all QB catagories...you dipshits have nothing to base your bullshit on other than 1 singlr TD pass...

What a laugh....

I don't know what you're talking about. List the 300 QBs that have performed better than Brady in "all categories". Exaggerate much?

TRY LOOKING UP YOUR STATS BEFORE YOU POST THEM BLINDLY. That way you can actually claime to post "facts".

Hey Anis22 - Brady set another record:thumb:

Completione % - I think it was 98.6 - I've had a few Bud Light's but he did set ANOTHER RECORED ......GFY:4321:

Dumb assholeROFL

Dolphin22 on 01-12-2008 at 03:53 PM said:
OH and When Madden, Bill parcells, and the rest of the NFL were using sideline cameras...guess what dipshit...there was no rule against it & everyone in the NFL was doing it...which also means nobody had an advantage if thet were all aloud to do it...

Wait, you mean EVERY team KNEW what the other team was calling???? That's what you and Dawson claim, right? The Pats KNEW what defense they were playing against....so I guess EVERY team knew what defense they were playing against....I guess that makes Marino's records asterisk worthy, eh?

Back