Tom Brady - NFL Records

O.Z.O.

rude and offensive
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
21,523
Reaction score
1,996
Points
113
Age
56
Location
Stocking the bunker
PS* on 01-15-2008 at 03:56 PM said:
in 1984, 15 of Marino's TD's were from 10 yards or less, 29 were 15 yards or less. 15 were more then 25 yards.

source: http://dolphinsinfo.com/marinop.htm#marmagic

...AND...if you click on the link...it actually connects to a page currently available...unlike some of the other links that have been posted...
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
PS* on 01-15-2008 at 03:56 PM said:
in 1984, 15 of Marino's TD's were from 10 yards or less, 29 were 15 yards or less. 15 were more then 25 yards.

source: http://dolphinsinfo.com/marinop.htm#marmagic

PS ..I posted this already somewere a few weeks ago...Brady had like 24 TDs inside the 10 yd line and 15 inside the 15 yd line...and the rest were hail mary Olly Oops !!!
 
OP
tehrick67

tehrick67

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
32,722
Reaction score
1,880
Points
113
Age
53
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 04:36 PM said:
PS ..I posted this already somewere a few weeks ago...Brady had like 24 TDs inside the 10 yd line and 15 inside the 15 yd line...and the rest were hail mary Olly Oops !!!

I think your dad yelled 'olly Oops' when he realized he didn't pull out in timeROFL
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
Baron Samedi on 01-15-2008 at 04:08 PM said:

Baron....what the hell you doing spanking boys asses !!!...Thats just filthy ...and who is that watching in the background..is that "Therick"...UT...Fully Tilted"
 
OP
tehrick67

tehrick67

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
32,722
Reaction score
1,880
Points
113
Age
53
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 04:39 PM said:
Baron....what the hell you doing spanking boys asses !!!...Thats just filthy ...and who is that watching in the background..is that "Therick"...UT...Fully Tilted"

D22 - Even the guy in the Marino jersey is cheering your ass beating:thumb:
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
Therick67* on 01-15-2008 at 04:37 PM said:
I think your dad yelled 'olly Oops' when he realized he didn't pull out in timeROFL

Did you see the chris Berman interview on ESPN with Brady...he even admitts it...he couldn't out throw Moss...he described how he would wind and hum the ball as far as he could...and its not often he could out throw Moss...

Olly OOP!!! the Hail Moss Pass"...everybody uses it when moss was in the Lineup...even Cullpepper & Peddington careeres were recognized because of him...shit Mosses best season was with Cullpepper he had 1,600 yards & 17 TDs
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
Therick67* on 01-15-2008 at 04:40 PM said:
D22 - Even the guy in the Marino jersey is cheering your ass beating:thumb:

Yea !!! he pissed me off...I think that is danny boy !!!
 

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
29,394
Reaction score
2,927
Points
113
Age
52
Location
Framingham
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 04:39 PM said:
Baron....what the hell you doing spanking boys asses !!!...Thats just filthy ...and who is that watching in the background..is that "Therick"...UT...Fully Tilted"

It's a pretty good picture, isn't it?ROFL ROFL

Makes me laugh, wince, and squirm in my chair all at the same time...ROFL ROFL
 

O.Z.O.

rude and offensive
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
21,523
Reaction score
1,996
Points
113
Age
56
Location
Stocking the bunker
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 04:36 PM said:
PS ..I posted this already somewere a few weeks ago...Brady had like 24 TDs inside the 10 yd line and 15 inside the 15 yd line...and the rest were hail mary Olly Oops !!!

amazing, you're somewhat accurate (21 inside 10 yards), but 16 of 25 or more
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
PS* on 01-15-2008 at 04:52 PM said:
amazing, you're somewhat accurate (21 inside 10 yards), but 16 of 25 or more

PS do you have Brady's career TD yardage numbers like the Marino one I posted..or Mannings...I looked but could find one..I was curious how all 3 compared..
 

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
15,025
Reaction score
855
Points
113
Age
41
Location
Marsh Vegas
PS* on 01-15-2008 at 04:52 PM said:
amazing, you're somewhat accurate (21 inside 10 yards), but 16 of 25 or more

I'm not really seeing a big enough disparity in their numbers. Is it me? :shrug:
 

Brownfan80

On the F end.
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
10,407
Reaction score
285
Points
83
Location
Stuart, FL
Website
www.myspace.com
I saw someone mention it earlier, but just for those that are counting:

Add these records.

1. Highest completion percentage in a playoff game. (92.9%)

2. Highest completion percentage in any game ever played over 20 attempts. (92.9%)

3. Highest QB rating in a playoff game. (141.4)
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
Fully* Tilted* on 01-15-2008 at 04:56 PM said:
I'm not really seeing a big enough disparity in their numbers. Is it me? :shrug:

If you don't see the differance ..Then tell me how many seasons it will take tom Brady to throw 160 TD passes 20 + yards ...he almost has as many as Marino inside the 10...
 

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
15,025
Reaction score
855
Points
113
Age
41
Location
Marsh Vegas
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 05:37 PM said:
If you don't see the differance ..Then tell me how many seasons it will take tom Brady to throw 160 TD passes 20 + yards ...he almost has as many as Marino inside the 10...

Maybe I missed the discussion but wasn't it comparing Marino's 1984 season to Brady's 2007 season?

Brady had a whole ONE more TD of 25 yards or more. Marino must have thrown some ALLEY-oops in 1984 then.
 

Alco

Much Patriots
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
62
Points
48
Age
46
Location
Boston
D22 you bitched he was a dink and dunker now you bitch that he "ally oops." You really have to stop trying to have it both ways. :shake: :rolleyes:
 

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
88
Points
48
Age
62
Brownfan80 on 01-15-2008 at 05:03 PM said:
I saw someone mention it earlier, but just for those that are counting:

Add these records.

1. Highest completion percentage in a playoff game. (92.9%)

2. Highest completion percentage in any game ever played over 20 attempts. (92.9%)

3. Highest QB rating in a playoff game. (141.4)


Go to this link & laugh as I do looking at what you call the greatest QB in History...the few playoff weeks Tom Brady was #1 in QB rating...he completed like 12-16 passes 7 under 200 yards,,,

and please tell me what other QB in History actually threw 26 ball only under 7 yards for completions ... I think he wins that record too...see records aren;t hard to break if you try...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/weekly?year=2001&seasonType=3&week=2&type=pass&sort=qbrat

so tell
 
OP
tehrick67

tehrick67

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
32,722
Reaction score
1,880
Points
113
Age
53
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 06:29 PM said:
Go to this link & laugh as I do looking at what you call the greatest QB in History...the few playoff weeks Tom Brady was #1 in QB rating...he completed like 12-16 passes 7 under 200 yards,,,

and please tell me what other QB in History actually threw 26 ball only under 7 yards for completions ... I think he wins that record too...see records aren;t hard to break if you try...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/weekly?year=2001&seasonType=3&week=2&type=pass&sort=qbrat

so tell

You are pathetic...that was Bradys first playoff game in a snow storm...
 

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
29,394
Reaction score
2,927
Points
113
Age
52
Location
Framingham
Dolphin22 on 01-15-2008 at 06:29 PM said:
Go to this link & laugh as I do looking at what you call the greatest QB in History...the few playoff weeks Tom Brady was #1 in QB rating...he completed like 12-16 passes 7 under 200 yards,,,

and please tell me what other QB in History actually threw 26 ball only under 7 yards for completions ... I think he wins that record too...see records aren;t hard to break if you try...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/weekly?year=2001&seasonType=3&week=2&type=pass&sort=qbrat

so tell

ROFL ROFL ROFL

He has to go all the way back 7 years, to Brady's FIRST playoff game, a game with blizzard conditions, to support his argument...ROFL ROFL

Not to mention his own quote "The few playoff weeks Tom Brady was #1 .........ROFL ROFL Oh my gosh...shamefull!!! ROFL
 

PatsRUs

Not a Member User
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
4,666
Reaction score
297
Points
83
Marino said the other night that if anyone (I assume that would include him) was throwing against air, no defense, they'd have a hard time going 26 of 28 like Brady did vs. Jax the other night.. So Marino knows.. you should embrace it too..

Dan was known for buying extra time by taking a step forward or to the side in the pocket.. very Brady-like. No need to make excuses for him, he was a great QB. Now that Brady has weapons, Marino's records are all going to be toast. I see Brady playing well past what Favre is doing, perhaps into his 50's... so the Dolphins will be relevant again about 20 years from now, sorry.

Dolphin22 on 01-06-2008 at 08:52 PM said:
records are easy to break when your purposely trying ,... 50 % of his TD's were inside ther 10... and 11 insde the 15 yard line...thats 35 TD passes the length of your living room were you watched him do it.

If Marino had Moss and was trying to break now Brady's record he would do it in 10 games, and problably end up with 65 TD passes...and thats a fact...

and the bonus is in todays pussy ball...Marino wouldn't have to worry about getting hit or touched or even pushed without a 15 yd penalty & automatic 1st down to give him more chances to score


that record won't last long, the whole game is geared towards points & the passing game is easier than it ever has been with all the penalties protecting the QB...


:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
 
Top