Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Inspector_50

Reaction score
They convinced themselves Tampa was a bunch of scrubs. Before Brady got there. All by himself carried them to a Championship. Instead of admitting they got a lot better with additions of Brady , Gronk , AB, Fournette , JPP & Suh.
Suh and JPP were already on the Bucs before Brady got there, they had the 28th ranked defense in 2019. I know this because Patsfan09 said so when Brady went there and told us how much they would suck. Do you know who made the bucs a lot better? Brady, but I guess thats hard to really admit. I mean the players all know this and have said so. I think the Pats players all thought this too. Maybe one day some pats fans will figure out Brady makes a team better.

Bucs defensive ranking 2019
29th in points allowed. 15th in yards.

Brady became Qb in 2020...
Bucs ranked on defense
8th in points given up 7th in yards

What defensive players did they get in 2020? None
Maybe....maybe it was because the bucs were maintaining drives, not turning the ball over and not having to go back out on the field over and over
again....nah that couldnt be it. Funny thin is, the Bucs oline got a lot better too going from giving up 47 sacks to less than 25....hmmm...nah Brady had nothing to do with that either. QB grades 2019 67...2020? 94....yeah it must have been fornette who didnt play most of the year. Has to be anything but Brady. I mean I know all this because this is the stuff people were posting when they were saying what an idiot Brady is to leave the belichicks and go to that sorry tampa team.

Not one person ever said Brady did everything by himself, that is your little input, not anyone else, but its safe to say that Brady changed the entire dynamic of that that team was. Not me saying this....they said it the players, the coaches. They know more than message board posters on pats boards I promise.

Last edited:

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
  • Today at 8:11 PM
Suh and JPP were already on the Bucs before Brady got there, they had the 28th ranked defense in 2019. I know this because Patsfan09 said so when Brady went there and told us how much they would suck. Do you know who made the bucs a lot better? Brady, but I guess thats hard to really admit. I mean the players all know this and have said so. I think the Pats players all thought this too. Maybe one day some pats fans will figure out Brady makes a team better.

Bucs defensive ranking 2019
29th in points allowed. 15th in yards.

Brady became Qb in 2020...
Bucs ranked on defense
8th in points given up 7th in yards

What defensive players did they get in 2020? None
Maybe....maybe it was because the bucs were maintaining drives, not turning the ball over and not having to go back out on the field over and over
again....nah that couldnt be it. Funny thin is, the Bucs oline got a lot better too going from giving up 47 sacks to less than 25....hmmm...nah Brady had nothing to do with that either. QB grades 2019 67...2020? 94....yeah it must have been fornette who didnt play most of the year. Has to be anything but Brady. I mean I know all this because this is the stuff people were posting when they were saying what an idiot Brady is to leave the belichicks and go to that sorry tampa team.

Not one person ever said Brady did everything by himself, that is your little input, not anyone else, but its safe to say that Brady changed the entire dynamic of that that team was. Not me saying this....they said it the players, the coaches. They know more than message board posters on pats boards I promise.
??????
⬇️

My last post on this board, so I end it with a nice story​

Inspector_50

Reaction score

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
How many ints did Winston throw in 2019? 30. That alone has to be devastating for any defense.
30ints 12 fumbles 5 lost. Getting Brady was a massive upgrade. They finally had a QB that wouldn't cost. Them games with stupid mistakes or turnovers. Brady showed them how to win down the stretch.
None of that matters . Everything will just circle back to fact. Brady no longer a Patriot :coffee:

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
30ints 12 fumbles 5 lost. Getting Brady was a massive upgrade. They finally had a QB that wouldn't cost. Them games with stupid mistakes or turnovers. Brady showed them how to win down the stretch.
None of that matters . Everything will just circle back to fact. Brady no longer a Patriot :coffee:
Nobody disputed that. lol, but one thing to note. Most QB's that play with Arians have their worst int season...I mean if you guys are saying, wow once that team got Brady they became a superbowl team, well yeah that is what we have said for awhile. So yeah, Brady in fact did wonders for the defense, and the run game, and Miller, and the oline, and the coaches. Not sure what was being argued then. Also yes Brady is no longer a patriots player, but then again everything will circle back to the fact that this is a Tampa Bay Brady offseason thread. Not a patriots thread. :coffee:

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

The Patriot Way was really the Brady Way
Reaction score
I love this Darden pick by the Bucs in the 4th round. This draft was so deep at WR that this guy is probably a 2nd round pick in any other draft. Check out some of his stats below that I posted.

This guy gives the Bucs that quick burst horizontal threat. He will be able to attack on those short, middle of field catch and runs which are devastating (i.e. Welker, Edelman.) Also seems like a great special teams/returner prospect. From a need perspective, this is a home run.

View: https://twitter.com/Joshua_C_Allen/status/1388545848645201929

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1388541634569244682

Last edited:

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I love this Darden pick by the Bucs in the 4th round. This draft was so deep at WR that this guy is probably a 2nd round pick in any other draft. Check out some of his stats below that I posted.

This guy gives the Bucs that quick burst horizontal threat. He will be able to attack on those short, middle of field catch and runs which are devastating (i.e. Welker, Edelman.) Also seems like a great special teams/returner prospect. From a need perspective, this is a home run.

Glad your favorite team drafted him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Jesus, Inspector......have some self respect at the very least man!
I do, what would make more respect is for some of you to stick to football and not personal insults. You all cried about seeing Brady posts by mazz and so she created a thread to talk about it and you all run over here and bitch anyway. It's unreal.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Jesus, Inspector......have some self respect at the very least man!
I do, what would make more respect is for some of you to stick to football and not personal insults. You all cried about seeing Brady posts by mazz and so she created a thread to talk about it and you all run over here and bitch anyway. It's unreal.
Can we delete Middie’s fraud of a good-bye thread? We all knew it wasn’t going to last, sadly.

Can we start banning posters who cannot stick to a topic and choose to attack posters over and over instead? I heard that was a rule. How about football is discussed instead of this childish attacks.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Can we start banning posters who cannot stick to a topic and choose to attack posters over and over instead? I heard that was a rule. How about football is discussed instead of this childish attacks.
I forget if it was this forum or the other Pats forum (or both) but one poster was banned years ago for exactly this behavior. It was ineffective because he kept coming back with different forum IDs.

Putting up with a poster who attacks others personally and misquotes people by putting words in their mouths is just something we'll have to put up with :coffee:

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I forget if it was this forum or the other Pats forum (or both) but one poster was banned years ago for exactly this behavior. It was ineffective because he kept coming back with different forum IDs.

Putting up with a poster who attacks others personally and misquotes people by putting words in their mouths is just something we'll have to put up with :coffee:

It’d be nice if a poster who was once banned, has made multiple handles, continues to put words in people’s mouths and repeatedly plays the fool, and has even posted an asinine “This is my last post thread” be permanently put out to pasture.

And how is saying that Mazz’s favorite team is the Bucs attacking her? Show me in her posting history from last April on evidence that this isn’t true.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
It’d be nice if a poster who was once banned, has made multiple handles, continues to put words in people’s mouths and repeatedly plays the fool, and has even posted an asinine “This is my last post thread” be permanently put out to pasture.

And how is saying that Mazz’s favorite team is the Bucs attacking her? Show me in her posting history from last April on evidence that this isn’t true.

I don't think he was talking about you, could be wrong though.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

BB good, he drafted Harry. :coffee:

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score

maybe its time to change this to a 1 ring circus
::rofl: