Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw a documentary years ago. That saved jake Roberts life he was spiraling down. It’s DDP yoga

View: https://youtu.be/qX9FSZJu448

I've seen this several times. I use the VA medical center in Manchester almost daily and they show it a lot, not just for phyical but also mental and emotional resiliency. No matter how many times I watch it, it's always inspiring. Thanks for the chance to watch it again.

Deion is really good here. At the 4 minute mark he talks about Rodgers. I agree with all of his points. He talks about how when Brady won last year he sent all the other QBs tripping (Rodgers, Wilson). LOL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8H8r1snR0

This is a great interview of both Licht and Arians on their relationship with Brady. As I have said before, I don't know why Bill could not have treated Brady like this the last several years when he was clearly jumping the shark in terms of being able to play at a high level well into his late 30s and 40s and why it could not be more collaborative. I give Licht and Arians a ton of credit. This is how you work with the GOAT QB to get the best results possible for your organization.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxn8NY20jw

Hmm. You do think in all seriousness, that Tom should be maybe a bit careful if he’s going to be going around dissing other QBs. He obviously gives no names but it doesn’t look good.
28C1F45D-4196-45F7-AD4E-014F85027A93.jpeg

Could it be Jimmy? That would be glorious. LOL

Honestly, I LOVE this side of Brady. He is the GOAT. He was kept under wraps by Bill the Curmudgeon for 20 years. He has a lot of flexing to make up for. LOL

Could it be Jimmy? That would be glorious. LOL

Honestly, I LOVE this side of Brady. He is the GOAT. He was kept under wraps by Bill the Curmudgeon for 20 years. He has a lot of flexing to make up for. LOL
Of course you do :LOL:

No one's going to be assaulted for acting a bit dickish. Like you, I hear players talking about other players all the time, but they look like dicks when they do.

because bb runs the pats, not tb. 🤷‍♀️
This isn't about running the team. This is about inclusion of the GOAT Qb in the offense. About treating him with the level of respect he deserves after he has clearly separated himself as the best Qb to ever play the game.

Did you listen to Licht and Arians? They want to include Brady, hear his thoughts on receivers he likes, get his input on scheme, etc. And look at the result? They have a highly motivated Goat Qb who just won then their first chip and is all in making sure the team repeats this year.

Folks wonder why Brady's attitude was in the toilet in 2019. Imagine just winning your 6th chip at age 41 for an org and you are entering your final year and the team tells you that you can come back on a one year deal for less money than what you were making the year prior? Then on top, they are phasing you out of the offense in terms of input and surrounding you with the worst offensive skill positions in the league.

Like I said, I don't understand why Bill could not have done what the Bucs are doing except for pride and unwavering belief in "his system" and "next guy up" when it was Brady the whole time making everything work.

Theses posts are why their Brady hate . PATRIOTS WERE ABOUT THE TEAM. Never a individual. No one got superstar treatment. They could do whatever they wanted He would call out anyone in meetings & film room.
There is room for both. This isn't about super star treatment. Brady wanted/wants to be coached hard. Heck, that is his best quality and something his Tampa teammates said happened from day one. He came there asking them to help him learn the playbook and culture.

What I am talking about is much deeper. This is about an org recognizing what they have in the Goat Qb and allowing him to expand for the betterment of the team. And who better to do this with than Brady who already has the respect of his teammates.

As I said in a previous post, Brady is entering his 22 year. He will be 44. He knows more about football and certainly offense than most coaches in the game. Let him have some input, put his fingerprint on some things because he knows what he is doing and it will help the team.

There is room for both. This isn't about super star treatment. Brady wanted/wants to be coached hard. Heck, that is his best quality and something his Tampa teammates said happened from day one. He came there asking them to help him learn the playbook and culture.

What I am talking about is much deeper. This is about an org recognizing what they have in the Goat Qb and allowing him to expand for the betterment of the team. And who better to do this with than Brady who already has the respect of his teammates.

As I said in a previous post, Brady is entering his 22 year. He will be 44. He knows more about football and certainly offense than most coaches in the game. Let him have some input, put his fingerprint on some things because he knows what he is doing and it will help the team.

He already had that input while he was here. You seem to have already forgotten the famous weekly meetings Bill and Tom had? Where Tom would go over the game plan with Bill and tell him what he seen from the upcoming defenses from watching film etc. The meetings where Bill said he was under more pressure than Tom due to Tom being so well prepared.

It's sheer nonsense to suggest Bill never listened to Tom or that Tom had no input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back