Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

spacecrime

Reaction score
You are mistaken sir. Haven't you heard that Brady doesn't make mistakes, that he is clutch. Besides, I thought the difference was Foles ctching a TD pass and Brady not.

I don't recognize your login. Welcome to the Planet, but you should know that Brady is solely responsible for every win we have and BB is responsible for every loss. Oh, and BB is a horrible coach because he isn't nice to players and treats them like employees. Worse, he treat didn't treat Brady differently that the role players.

You'll understand soon enough.

But Welcome to the Planet

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
bolded..ick...i'm actually pretty much 🙄 whenever he talks now.

Tom Brady on his "motherf-ker" comment: Private motivation for me, they know who they are - ProFootballTalk

Tom Brady on his “motherf–ker” comment: Private motivation for me, they know who they are​

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 21, 2021, 6:52 AM EDT

Tom Brady revealed a month ago that when he hit free agency last year, he was stunned to learn that an unnamed other team had decided to stick with its current quarterback, rather than extend Brady a contract offer. Or, as Brady stated explicitly, “I was thinking, you’re sticking with that motherf–ker?”
That has resulted in a great deal of speculation about which team and which “motherf–ker” of a quarterback Brady was referencing. Brady’s lips are sealed.

“There’s private things for me that are going to remain motivational for me,” Brady said in an interview with Jim Gray on SiriusXM, via the Boston Herald. “They know who they are . . . it’s fine. Everyone has a choice to choose. I think what you realize is, there’s not as many smart people as you think. That’s just the reality. I think it’d be a no-brainer if you said, ‘Hey, you’ve got a chance to get Wayne Gretzky on your team, or you got a chance to have Michael Jordan on your team.’ . . . ‘Oh, we don’t need him, no thanks. We’re good.’
“In my mind, I’m kind of thinking, ‘OK, let me go show those teams what they’re missing.’ At the same time, let me go prove to the team that did bet on me, and the team that really showed they really wanted me, and committed to me, that I’m not going to let them down.”
Even after becoming widely proclaimed as the greatest of all time, Brady finds new ways to convince himself that he’s being doubted. And one unnamed team with an unnamed “motherf–ker” at quarterback is motivating Brady as a Buccaneer.

Snook34

Reaction score
You are mistaken sir. Haven't you heard that Brady doesn't make mistakes, that he is clutch. Besides, I thought the difference was Foles ctching a TD pass and Brady not.

I don't recognize your login. Welcome to the Planet, but you should know that Brady is solely responsible for every win we have and BB is responsible for every loss. Oh, and BB is a horrible coach because he isn't nice to players and treats them like employees. Worse, he treat didn't treat Brady differently that the role players.

Only delusional people. Who don't know anything about football . Believe that bullshit.6799c51e1ed1c6ea860ab8b78ef1aee1.jpg

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Well you might be on to something, because he stated that this play cost the Patriots the superbowl. So if one play by Brady can cost the game, then I would say he is soley responsible....no? This is one of those, cannot have it both ways. There was an entire game played and he narrowed down the entire game to one play. If we say that is the case, then you also have to say Brady would be soley responsible for the game.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
bolded..ick...i'm actually pretty much 🙄 whenever he talks now.

Tom Brady on his "motherf-ker" comment: Private motivation for me, they know who they are - ProFootballTalk

Tom Brady on his “motherf–ker” comment: Private motivation for me, they know who they are​

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 21, 2021, 6:52 AM EDT

Tom Brady revealed a month ago that when he hit free agency last year, he was stunned to learn that an unnamed other team had decided to stick with its current quarterback, rather than extend Brady a contract offer. Or, as Brady stated explicitly, “I was thinking, you’re sticking with that motherf–ker?”
That has resulted in a great deal of speculation about which team and which “motherf–ker” of a quarterback Brady was referencing. Brady’s lips are sealed.

“There’s private things for me that are going to remain motivational for me,” Brady said in an interview with Jim Gray on SiriusXM, via the Boston Herald. “They know who they are . . . it’s fine. Everyone has a choice to choose. I think what you realize is, there’s not as many smart people as you think. That’s just the reality. I think it’d be a no-brainer if you said, ‘Hey, you’ve got a chance to get Wayne Gretzky on your team, or you got a chance to have Michael Jordan on your team.’ . . . ‘Oh, we don’t need him, no thanks. We’re good.’
“In my mind, I’m kind of thinking, ‘OK, let me go show those teams what they’re missing.’ At the same time, let me go prove to the team that did bet on me, and the team that really showed they really wanted me, and committed to me, that I’m not going to let them down.”
Even after becoming widely proclaimed as the greatest of all time, Brady finds new ways to convince himself that he’s being doubted. And one unnamed team with an unnamed “motherf–ker” at quarterback is motivating Brady as a Buccaneer.
Players are motivated by different things. He uses that as motivation, and it has worked. Not sure what the issue is.

Snook34

Reaction score
Well you might be on to something, because he stated that this play cost the Patriots the superbowl. So if one play by Brady can cost the game, then I would say he is soley responsible....no? This is one of those, cannot have it both ways. There was an entire game played and he narrowed down the entire game to one play. If we say that is the case, then you also have to say Brady would be soley responsible for the game.

Attachments

• 3ac209382b1662ed21c9485d1e7c6148~2.jpg
    3ac209382b1662ed21c9485d1e7c6148~2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 4

Snook34

Reaction score
They both have tunnel vision. Can't see anyone else's contributions. Without the goal line int against Seattle . Two big sacks to move Falcons out of FG range. After that incredible catch by Jones. They lose both Super bowls.

Last edited: