Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random question, has anyone seen TB make a tackle? I know it's a rare occurrence, fumble, interception, but he's been in the league for a long time. I can't remember one.

There are many who say this was faked.

I read that, too. The line markers close to the machine don't line up properly is the reason many think it was photoshopped.

I read that, too. The line markers close to the machine don't line up properly is the reason many think it was photoshopped.
A viral video of Tom Brady playing catch with a throwing machine isn't real, according to journalists and fact-checkers
A viral video showing Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady playing catch with a Jugs throwing machine has been edited, according to Yahoo Sports, Snopes and other journalists.

I would imagine so. He does photoshopped videos all the time on SM. I thought this one was pretty cool though. The machine falling over was a nice touch. Lol

Random question, has anyone seen TB make a tackle? I know it's a rare occurrence, fumble, interception, but he's been in the league for a long time. I can't remember one.

Tom has thrown 191 interceptions in his career and lost 86 fumbles, for a total of 277 chances but has never been credited with a tackle.

To be fair, I recall him at least trying to get involved in a few, but, so far, he hasn't managed to bring anybody down, according to Pro Football Reference.

That's sort of a strange stat, when you think about it, but I don't think it'll keep him out of Canton.

E7T1VR5XMBIUCWX

Yes, this organization and its philosophy brought him along, he grabbed the reigns with both hands, kudos to him, but make no mistake he was not this quality of a QB or even close for a good while.

Yes, this organization and its philosophy brought him along, he grabbed the reigns with both hands, kudos to him, but make no mistake he was not this quality of a QB or even close for a good while.
1627406480870.png

Not gonna argue with you on this as you kind of are a keeper of the Brady faith.
Me and Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Let me ask you. Do you think they love Brady more than me? I think they might. :love-heart:

Me and Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Let me ask you. Do you think they love Brady more than me? I think they might. :love-heart:

Appeal to authority which they clearly are not is a logical fallacy and has no business in a proper discussion. Too easily shot down.

Appeal to authority which they clearly are not is a logical fallacy and has no business in a proper discussion. Too easily shot down.
Well, they do know him personally unlike me and STILL love him. That has to count for something. No?

Well, they do know him personally unlike me and STILL love him. That has to count for something. No?

No, personally knowing him has no bearing on their understanding of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back