Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
I am not sure we have the traffic to support a whole forum for it, but if the majority wants it, I can easily create it.
I don't think a forum is necessary. Having one thread is perfect.

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Reaction score
Florio stirring the pot here but would be interesting to see if Larry comes over to Tampa.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
There was never anything about Brady pulling for him. I think most assumed, myself included that Brady would want him given their success in NE together. But apparently Brady is pulling much harder for them to sign Fournette. I like Fournette but he was really a JAG until the playoffs began. I thought RoJo was much better and more explosive at least as a traditional RB. They also have a second year player named Vaughn who was really good as a pass catcher. I don't know if the Bucs made an offer to White but given the Pats only paid him 2.5 mil for a one year deal, I am guessing not. I think they are more focused on Fournette for obvious reasons. I am happy the Pats retained White. We need him more given the focus of our team will be TE/RB heavy.
Fournette is NOT a JAG...there's a reason why he was picked at #4 in the draft. In LSU, he had a 1,000 yard year in 4 games...

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I am not sure we have the traffic to support a whole forum for it, but if the majority wants it, I can easily create it.
Unless they start coming on that and and yelling about what is being posted. This is silly. Just dont go on that thread. Its what I do.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Is it that hard to not click on a thread? There is a thread on here about the arts, or something like that, and being on the not so cultured side, I do not go into that thread. But I also do not go into that thread and bitch because people are posting about it in that thread.

It's not this thread that's tiresome. Don't you understand that?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
It's not this thread that's tiresome. Don't you understand that?
No, because you are complaining about reading it, yet you are on this thread. Does not really make sense. I mean I don't like things some say on here, but its football related.

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Reaction score
As long as the Brady/Bucs talk is limited to this thread. So far it hasn't been.
No one is discussing the Bucs on other threads.
Talk of Brady will come up from time to time because he was our Qb for 20 years and the Goat. Like I said, I am not looking to bring him up except where it is relevant. If you can't deal with that I am not sure what to tell you.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No one is discussing the Bucs on other threads.
Talk of Brady will come up from time to time because he was our Qb for 20 years and the Goat. Like I said, I am not looking to bring him up except where it is relevant. If you can't deal with that I am not sure what to tell you.
Anytime I talk about Brady on another thread, it was brought up by someone else. Literally every time. I get slammed for not liking Cam's game, Chev really hates him some Brady. lol

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Reaction score
Fournette is NOT a JAG...there's a reason why he was picked at #4 in the draft. In LSU, he had a 1,000 yard year in 4 games...
He was for the Bucs until the playoffs. Rojo was much more explosive.

OP
Mazz22

Mazz22

Reaction score
Fornette came in because Rojo got hurt and was out a few weeks.
They had Fournette at the beginning of the season but Rojo was their main back. Fournette was a JAG all season until the playoffs. Part of it was due to Brady changing the offense to fit him better.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Anytime I talk about Brady on another thread, it was brought up by someone else. Literally every time. I get slammed for not liking Cam's game, Chev really hates him some Brady. lol

No I don't hate Brady. Putting words in my mouth is another thing you like to do. It's wrong to do that.

Can someone tell me how to put someone on ignore please.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
You can hover your mouse over their name and hit Ignore in the popup.