Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The year NE went undefeated in the regular season I think there were some pretty bad preseason losses. Every game I think.

It didn’t affect my opinion of what that team could do then, and this loss doesn’t affect my opinion of what Tampa could do this season.
It’s preseason friends. This applies to games and practices. The same people saying Tampa’s in trouble after this game are the same ones who were thinking Harry’s finally gonna show something on the field.
It’s preseason.

The year NE went undefeated in the regular season I think there were some pretty bad preseason losses. Every game I think.

It didn’t affect my opinion of what that team could do then, and this loss doesn’t affect my opinion of what Tampa could do this season.
It’s preseason friends. This applies to games and practices. The same people saying Tampa’s in trouble after this game are the same ones who were thinking Harry’s finally gonna show something on the field.
It’s preseason.
Y'all make me smile...friends...

It’s preseason.
Which ream in the NFL is your favorite?

My favorite team is the Patriots.

My favorite player is Brady.

There’s nothing wrong with that, it very rarely conflicts.

How about you let him answer about which "ream" is his favorite? I wasn't asking you. Weeks ago I got you to admit you wouldn't be rooting for the Pats when they play the Bucs in October.

My favorite team is the Patriots.

My favorite player is Brady.

There’s nothing wrong with that, it very rarely conflicts.
OK, will it conflict on October 3? Who will you be rooting for? Whichever team you choose will be a better choice than the one chosen by Son of Sybil/50 Identities who's rooting for the Colts that night.😂

I didn't even mention you or refer to you. Easy, Sybil...😂
OK, will it conflict on October 3? Who will you be rooting for? Whichever team you choose will be a better choice than the one chosen by Son of Sybil/50 Identities who's rooting for the Colts that night.😂
Middie has been busy tonight sending me nasty PM's calling me names and generally insulting me. My responses have been on point (I think :LOL: ). It is almost like he doesn't know these PM's he sends live on forever.

Have you searched the Assclown forum for his alt? You can @ him there. :coffee:

Middie has been busy tonight sending me nasty PM's calling me names and generally insulting me. My responses have been on point (I think :LOL: ). It is almost like he doesn't know these PM's he sends live on forever.

Have you searched the Assclown forum for his alt? You can @ him there. :coffee:
No, I haven't! Why TF would he be on the Assclown forum? Makes no sense...😂 oh...he owns it??? OK...

Middie didn't answer you. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back