Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
In an effort to keep Brady/Tampa news from infiltrating other threads, I wanted to create this thread for those of us interested in following Tom/Tampa this off-season.
I will get it started with the following news linked below. I think Tampa is going to attract a lot of FAs this season.

In an effort to keep Brady/Tampa news from infiltrating other threads, I wanted to create this thread for those of us interested in following Tom/Tampa this off-season.
I will get it started with the following news linked below. I think Tampa is going to attract a lot of FAs this season.

:dancingcucumber:

With Brees retiring and Rodgers belly aching again, the NFC is lined up for them to truck roll right through. They play the NFC East and also have a second place schedule so they play the Rams and Bears instead of the Packers and Seahawks. The Saints get those 2 teams instead. Probably looking at 12-13 wins.

With Brees retiring and Rodgers belly aching again, the NFC is lined up for them to truck roll right through. They play the NFC East and also have a second place schedule so they play the Rams and Bears instead of the Packers and Seahawks. The Saints get those 2 teams instead. Probably looking at 12-13 wins.
yeah how crazy he moves to the other conference and it gets even weaker than it was LOL, Man Greatness just follows him, What a life that man lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back