Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was never anything about Brady pulling for him. I think most assumed, myself included that Brady would want him given their success in NE together. But apparently Brady is pulling much harder for them to sign Fournette. I like Fournette but he was really a JAG until the playoffs began. I thought RoJo was much better and more explosive at least as a traditional RB. They also have a second year player named Vaughn who was really good as a pass catcher. I don't know if the Bucs made an offer to White but given the Pats only paid him 2.5 mil for a one year deal, I am guessing not. I think they are more focused on Fournette for obvious reasons. I am happy the Pats retained White. We need him more given the focus of our team will be TE/RB heavy.
Fournette is NOT a JAG...there's a reason why he was picked at #4 in the draft. In LSU, he had a 1,000 yard year in 4 games...

It's not this thread that's tiresome. Don't you understand that?

As long as the Brady/Bucs talk is limited to this thread. So far it hasn't been.
No one is discussing the Bucs on other threads.
Talk of Brady will come up from time to time because he was our Qb for 20 years and the Goat. Like I said, I am not looking to bring him up except where it is relevant. If you can't deal with that I am not sure what to tell you.

Fournette is NOT a JAG...there's a reason why he was picked at #4 in the draft. In LSU, he had a 1,000 yard year in 4 games...
He was for the Bucs until the playoffs. Rojo was much more explosive.

They had Fournette at the beginning of the season but Rojo was their main back. Fournette was a JAG all season until the playoffs. Part of it was due to Brady changing the offense to fit him better.

No I don't hate Brady. Putting words in my mouth is another thing you like to do. It's wrong to do that.

Can someone tell me how to put someone on ignore please.

You can hover your mouse over their name and hit Ignore in the popup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back