Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which doesn’t refute my argument in the slightest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes it does - it speaks to Brady's magnetic ability to mesh together a ton of disparate pieces into a smooth, highly cohesive, football entity - and very few people can accomplish that.

Yes it does - it speaks to Brady's magnetic ability to mesh together a ton of disparate pieces into a smooth, highly cohesive, football entity - and very few people can accomplish that.

No, it doesn’t in the slightest. That defense was already a good defense. The offense was loaded.
They upgraded the QB as much as they possibly could...
But you can’t refute the FACT that Brady went to a loaded team.

Tampa got a pretty good pass rusher at #32.

But you can’t refute the FACT that Brady went to a loaded team.

A "loaded", dysfunctional, unproven, unbelieving, team. The worst W-L record in the NFL over the past 20-25 years or so.

A "loaded", dysfunctional, unproven, unbelieving, team. The worst W-L record in the NFL over the past 20-25 years or so.

ROFL
What precisely does 20-25 years have to do with anything?

Dysfunctional? How so?

And you put loaded in quotes?

Hilarious. Another Brady idolater.

So glad this thread is being used. Thanks. It's fun to read Brady stuff when not shoved into a Patriots thread.

Tampa got a pretty good pass rusher at #32.

R1 (32) TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS: EDGE JOE TRYON, WASHINGTON

Pick Grade: Poor

He boasts ideal size, length and explosiveness and features a menacing bull rush. We just didn’t see those dominant reps on a consistent basis, and that bull rush was about all he had to his name. He posted a middling 71.9 pass-rush grade in 2019 (opted out in 2020), and nearly half of his 41 pressures that year were unblocked or clean-ups. He’s a work in progress, but the reigning Super Bowl champions can afford to take a chance on him.

R1 (32) TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS: EDGE JOE TRYON, WASHINGTON

Pick Grade: Poor

He boasts ideal size, length and explosiveness and features a menacing bull rush. We just didn’t see those dominant reps on a consistent basis, and that bull rush was about all he had to his name. He posted a middling 71.9 pass-rush grade in 2019 (opted out in 2020), and nearly half of his 41 pressures that year were unblocked or clean-ups. He’s a work in progress, but the reigning Super Bowl champions can afford to take a chance on him.

Time will tell if Tom blew this pick or not

Haha...yeah Inspector, hell, you or I could have QB'd that team to a SB win, it's so blatantly obvious. ;)

Haha...yeah Inspector, hell, you or I could have QB'd that team to a SB win, it's so blatantly obvious. ;)

The fact that you’re in the same boat as Midgar and Mazz just makes me that much more certain that the facts back me and not you.

I notice that you didn’t dispute the loaded offense and good defense.

Hey look they were good. But let’s be real, they’ve missed the playoffs for almost 15 years. Brady was the difference.

He should still be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back