Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an amazing ride. One of my longterm goals is to buy an ocean worthy yacht for traveling up and down the Eastern seaboard and into the Caribbean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Euro yachts are not built to run in the ocean open very much. You'll be beat to death by anything more than a 2 foot sea plus you'll get soaked by the spray with little protection.
Downeast boats run dry and smooth and have economical hulls with diesel power to give you more than 0.5 mile/gallon.
Here's a '96 in beautiful condition just as an example. Put a genset in it and you can go just about anywhere.

1620136723998.png

Here you go Mazz
Thanks Kings. I have said this from the beginning, I am not sure why Rodgers has a fear of Love taking his job. So what if GB drafted him in the first round? Use it as motivation to play your best ball which Rodgers did last season and now he is crying for some reason. His ego is unbelievable fragile. Brady has nothing to fear from Trask because he believes he is the better QB and will prove it on the field which has always been Brady's mentality. The NFL is all about competition but for some reason, Rodgers believes he should be exempt from that despite the fact that he is turning 38 and GB has every right to want to groom a successor. Similar to Brady with Jimmy, Rodgers can totally outplay Love's window and force GB to trade him. That should be his motivation but instead he is whining and threatening to hold out or retire. He may be the most weak minded great GB I have ever seen play.

This is awesome. Max is ALL in on Brady now. Guess it only took 7 rings to get him there. LOL.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ywvDCVdWo

LOL, you need to dive a little deeper into Max's and SAS's history. Tompa Boy's only prior offenses in their eyes were 1) being a member of a Boston/NE team, and 2) working for Bill Belichick. Like many NY fans, little Stevie and Maxie have had an inferiority complex when it comes to Boston teams. Its genesis dates back to the late 90s when Bill had the audacity to tell the Jets to jam it and came here, and to October, 2004 when the false and idiotic Curse of the Bambino was flushed down the toilet where it's always belonged. Not even the 2 Giants SB wins over Tompa were able to dent that feeling of inferiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back