Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both have tunnel vision. Can't see anyone else's contributions. Without the goal line int against Seattle . Two big sacks to move Falcons out of FG range. After that incredible catch by Jones. They lose both Super bowls.
1626961854216.png

Attachments

• 1626961804879.png
    1626961804879.png
    419 KB · Views: 3

Cool your jets, Corky. You aren't above getting your ass booted out of here yet.

Since you're always clutching your pearls and whining about your "rights" and the "rules" even you should understand that
she's got a right to post on this thread as does anybody else.

This isn't your private thread to gleefully swing from the end of Brady's dick, much as you would relish that scenario.

I thought it was great that you took some time off to lick your wounds after your latest meltdown. I was sort of like a little
vacation for all of us, but I doubt anybody thought for a second you wouldn't come back and resume your regular role, because
you're beyond any hope at this point.

Some things are just too good to be true.

You and your rights. Please. Dance for me, monkeyboy.

You can't handle normalcy. Even the simplest, most basic considerations for some sort of socialization on this forum is way beyond your capacity.

You're a pariah. Just walk away permanently this time and find something more productive to do with your time. You keep claiming you're a great Pappy and
your dog loves you and yet you can't find a way to be even moderately respectful to the townsfolk even though you've ruined the experience here
for more people than I can count.

Do you have any idea how many people have left this forum just because of you? I do, because I've had dozens of PMs from excellent contributing members
over the years who couldn't understand why you were allowed to wank yourself off in public the way you do and they just walked away rather than be exposed to your
childish nonsense. It's a damn shame that one lunatic can wreak such havoc on a place that once showed so much promise and was so fun for so many.
The Planet survives despite you, but you drag it down with your bizarre rants.

It isn't because of Captain Dimplechin. It isn't because we hate him or don't understand who or what he is. We do. It's because you are an imbecile that doesn't
know how to play with the other kids.

If you try to bully another member here EVER then I'm going to go out of my way to unleash hell on you until only one of us is left. Say whatever you want about me, but leave
the nice people alone.

Picking on HS of all people. She's been just about the nicest, most positive person on here for about 15 years and I've had enough of your bullshit.

Next time you decide to rant at somebody that isn't me then you better think twice.

I've said this a bunch of times, but just stop.

What are you even defending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back