Tommy Terrific chokes 05'-06'-07'-09'

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
at least he didn't play in 2008...that could have been 5 consecutive post seasons in a row choking on the big one when the game counts the most !!!...thats got to be some kind of playoff QB choke record !

Where's Marino's? .

Dan Marino has retired into the NFL's Hall Of Fame and isd Honored by the NFL as

"The Most prolific Pure Passing QB in NFL History"

Thanks for asking

How'd the Bills and Phins do today?

Dan Marino has retired into the NFL's Hall Of Fame and isd Honored by the NFL as

"The Most prolific Pure Passing QB in NFL History"

Thanks for asking

Really? Show me the quote? You honor him that way. But since his balls are planted on your chin while your deep throating his cock, no one is surprised.

By the way, "Tommy Terrific" played a playoff game. Did your QB?

Thought so you low-life, scum, barrel scraping, degenerate of a welcher. Steal any purses today? Rob from the blind or homeless? How's the nickel and dime hustle that you have going on? Probably better than your pathetic drum school.

Choke on something and end it.

Peace and Chicken Grease

Love,
Bob Kraft

Remember, 62-7 wasn't Danny's fault. Nor were all the other times Marino choked in the playoffs. Nor was "Wide Right" or the 3 subsequent Super Flops by the Jills... or the "Music City Miracle." It was all the fault of one man.

Senor. Robert. Kraft. Esquire.

How'd the Bills and Phins do today?

I know Henne & Edwards both easily could have thrown less than 3 INTs & a Fumble and beat a pathetic QB rating of 49.1 ...

I know Ricky for the Dolphins and Fred Jackson could have easily ran more than 64 yds the whole Patriots team ran for...

And Im positive the Dolphins defense never would have given up 240 yds rushing...maybe the Bills would have...

see frauds can only hide so long...

But instead they ended 8-8 and missed out... I mean that same Raven team raped the Doofins last season, didn't they?

Remember, 62-7 wasn't Danny's fault. Nor were all the other times Marino choked in the playoffs. Nor was "Wide Right" or the 3 subsequent Super Flops by the Jills... or the "Music City Miracle." It was all the fault of one man.

Senor. Robert. Kraft. Esquire.

your wrong "Clitsoreass" Kraft wasn't around then...but history definately would have been alot differant if he were the owner of Jim Kelly's Bills and Marino's Dolphins..

I know Henne & Edwards both easily could have thrown less than 3 INTs & a Fumble and beat a pathetic QB rating of 49.1 ...

I know Ricky for the Dolphins and Fred Jackson could have easily ran more than 64 yds the whole Patriots team ran for...

And Im positive the Dolphins defense never would have given up 240 yds rushing...maybe the Bills would have...

see frauds can only hide so long...

Yet they weren't good enough to make the playoffs based on a 16 game regular season. :coffee:

funny... I said Peddigton throw 4 picks at home against the Ravens last year in the playoffs. But cause it wasn't Brady, it wasn't a "choke." Right?

You know your team sucks ass when the highlight of your season is waiting for the Division winner to lose in the playoffs.

Dumb thing is you guys will get your hopes up again next season only to watch the Pats crush them all over again. Then you get to watch the playoffs rooting for whoever plays the Pats.

You lead such charmed lives. :rolleyes:

But instead they ended 8-8 and missed out... I mean that same Raven team raped the Doofins last season, didn't they?

Raped !!! Lets compare the 2 games...the 08' Dolphins had a brand new coach & staff and 29 new signed players vs the 09' Pats HOF veteran team and 10 yr stabding coach & QB...look at this comparison and hide your heads in the sand...

258 pass yds - 1 TD - 4 INT - 0 Fumble - Peddington vs Ravens
154 pass yds - 2 TD - 3 INT - 1 Fumble - Brady vs Ravens

151 rush yds - 2 TD - Ravens vs Dolphin "D"
234 rush yds - 4 TD - Ravens vs Patriot "D"

52 rush yds - 0 TD - Dolphins vs Raven "D"
64 rush yds - 0 TD - Patriots vs Ravens "D"

Yet they weren't good enough to make the playoffs based on a 16 game regular season. :coffee:

if we could have had those great gillette Bob Kraft homefield referees taking points off the board from our opponants and calling all those "Brady Rule" calls ...we could have easily won the division...but thats just the way it goes...

if we could have had those great gillette Bob Kraft homefield referees taking points off the board from our opponants and calling all those "Brady Rule" calls ...we could have easily won the division...but thats just the way it goes...

But you don't have Bob Kraft. We do. There for we will be better than you until he sells. Keep :***:ing about it thought. I'm drinking your salty, pathetic, WELCH-tasting tears. :thumb:

:***:

But you don't have Bob Kraft. We do. There for we will be better than you until he sells. Keep :***:ing about it thought. I'm drinking your salty, pathetic, WELCH-tasting tears. :thumb:

:***:

payback...fraud...corruption...cover-up...you can have him

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA.......You can never escape the Bob Kraft........HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHA

:coffee:

At least he's not a welcher.

shouldn't you be over in the main board whining that Brady didn't have Welker, his ribs were all broken and his shoulders hurt and his index finger was broken and his knee was acting up !

shouldn't you be over in the main board whining that Brady didn't have Welker, his ribs were all broken and his shoulders hurt and his index finger was broken and his knee was acting up !

We lost ,nobody is making excuse's...except for a Dan 'Suck's cock' Marino fan....ROFL

Back