Tommy Terrific chokes 05'-06'-07'-09'

shouldn't you be over in the main board whining that Brady didn't have Welker, his ribs were all broken and his shoulders hurt and his index finger was broken and his knee was acting up !

No, unlike you, I don't make excuses. Brady sucked today.

You make excuses from everything about your favorite mediocre NFL team to why you won't fulfill a bet.

Dan Marino chokes 83'-84'-85'-90'-92'-94'-95'-97'-98'-99'

Now THAT's gotta be a record

You make excuses from everything about your favorite mediocre NFL team to why you won't fulfill a bet.

and unlike marino, brady didnt make excuses or yell at his team for his mistakes.

You have been reduced to trying to collect on a bet! Patriots are done ! Thats it! Time to reflect on the memories!!

You think Brady was the soul reason they got their ass kicked? wow.. just wow..

Maybe if the patriots had a OC or if their WR could actually catch the ball. Blockign would also be nice. And running the ball would be great. Also stopping the run would help a lot.

But yes.. Brady fumbled the ball... (because of a bad block)
Brady threw them INT's even tho 2 of them were tip balls.
It was Brady missing tackles and catching balls.

How many SB's does Marino have again?

You think Brady was the soul reason they got their ass kicked? wow.. just wow..

Maybe if the patriots had a OC or if their WR could actually catch the ball. Blockign would also be nice. And running the ball would be great. Also stopping the run would help a lot.

But yes.. Brady fumbled the ball... (because of a bad block)
Brady threw them INT's even tho 2 of them were tip balls.
It was Brady missing tackles and catching balls.

How many SB's does Marino have again?

Blockign? :party:

Tom did play a very Marino-like game yesterday.. thank god he has three championships to fall back on and doesn't have to worry about it being his legacy.

Hey D22 - I have a very serious question to ask you.

If Bob Kraft sold the Pats today and decided to buy the Phins, would you support him knowing his ways with the Pats organization and the entire NFL?

If Bob Kraft sold the Pats today and decided to buy the Phins, would you support him knowing his ways with the Pats organization and the entire NFL?

the little drummer boy would get an erection that would last over 4 hours.

absolutely "NOT"

funny... I said Peddigton throw 4 picks at home against the Ravens last year in the playoffs. But cause it wasn't Brady, it wasn't a "choke." Right?

He won't answer that because it shows him up as the biased, blinkered fool that he is.

But your team would be guaranteed a super bowl....i mean look at all these pats fans here that don't care if it is tainted. :Lwelcome:

Yeah we might have to get Marky Mark's and Paula Abdula's take on what they would do. Does any chessy celebrity not own the dolphins?

Back