"Tommy The Great"

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Who the fvck does Brady think he is...what a primadonna...look at the arrogence of this media made whore...were is Tom Brady ?

- he tells the fans to go fvck themselves after they voted him to a Probowl & he goes to play golf instead...

- I can understand a little...not traveling in preseason if your injured, but were the fvck was thius leader last night supporting & helping Castle & Gudiuer get ready for the season..etc..

Brady cares so much about this team he can'r show up at a fvcking home game to help Support his own team..what did he have a Victoria Secret Mens Panty model in NY this weekend ?....and spend quality time with Gizzelle ???

There is no fvcking excuse whatsoever for that bullshit...he's no fvcking leader hes a god damn ego maniac...even taking credit fir MVP and not sharing it with Moss who justly deserved it more than he did...

What are you talking about? Brady is a system QB according to you and douche bag. Anyone can win playing qb on the Pats...right? ROFL

What are you talking about? Brady is a system QB according to you and douche bag. Anyone can win playing qb on the Pats...right? ROFL

Were was this great mentor of a "Glory Boy"...why wasn't he helping his backups with any support...and Im hearing about this bullshit injury...were the fvck was he ?

And they''ll keep talking about what a disciplined "team" this is & all that bullshit..& Brady can't even support his own guys...

Who does he think he is...walking off the field & not congradulating Eli Manning...when Delomme, Warner & McNabb all were professionals to congradulate Brady & even being the punk ass "Glory Boy" he is,,,

Who the fvck does Brady think he is...what a primadonna...look at the arrogence of this media made whore...were is Tom Brady ?

- he tells the fans to go fvck themselves after they voted him to a Probowl & he goes to play golf instead...

- I can understand a little...not traveling in preseason if your injured, but were the fvck was thius leader last night supporting & helping Castle & Gudiuer get ready for the season..etc..

Brady cares so much about this team he can'r show up at a fvcking home game to help Support his own team..what did he have a Victoria Secret Mens Panty model in NY this weekend ?....and spend quality time with Gizzelle ???

There is no fvcking excuse whatsoever for that bullshit...he's no fvcking leader hes a god damn ego maniac...even taking credit fir MVP and not sharing it with Moss who justly deserved it more than he did...

He was at the game, dressed as Matt Gutierrez

I was gonna say that he was probably busy helping charities, but then I remembered that Brady doesn't do charities.

Who is Castle?

They have been drafted by the genious Bill belichick* to back up Tom Brady in case he ever actually takes a good hit...and 3 years in the system and Castle plays like shit with all the starters ...

The Patriots are pathetic...they can't run the ball, they can't tackle for shit and their secondary still fvcking "BLOWS"...

you got alot riding on the "Glory Boy" once again & he is no were to be found...he doesn't even support his own team anymore ...

I was gonna say that he was probably busy helping charities, but then I remembered that Brady doesn't do charities.

He will wait till the damage control people figure that out & advice him & tell him to be charitable because because it will help his imgae,,,see Brady is so egotistical now he still has no idea everyone thinks hes a fraud because his coach stoled defensive signals for 7 years for him...

This really pisses me off... Tom ...or the patriots I should say will win their first few games, you did see the pathetic schedule especially to open the season... and the whole will start promoting Brady as this great team guy...and he mentors & ther players look up to him bullshit ... and he is nothing but a fvcking self centered phony bastard livingf off other peoples talent & work ...and doesn't support his own back up QB's in the 3rd & most important preseason game to be ready for the real season...

If I were the whole fvcking I wouldn't block, run or catch for him so he can see how appreciated his ego is to the team...

I just re-read my last post & forgot like 10 words...I was thinking alot faster than my typing...OOOPS!!

This really pisses me off... Tom ...or the patriots I should say will win their first few games, you did see the pathetic schedule especially to open the season... and the whole will start promoting Brady as this great team guy...and he mentors & ther players look up to him bullshit ... and he is nothing but a fvcking self centered phony bastard livingf off other peoples talent & work ...and doesn't support his own back up QB's in the 3rd & most important preseason game to be ready for the real season...

If I were the whole fvcking I wouldn't block, run or catch for him so he can see how appreciated his ego is to the team...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's gonna get you +rep only because I laughed so hard.

your mothers chin isn't a charity?

Dan Marino chokes like those girls in the Hun Xtreme BJ movies

They have been drafted by the genious Bill belichick* to back up Tom Brady in case he ever actually takes a good hit...and 3 years in the system and Castle plays like shit with all the starters ...

The Patriots are pathetic...they can't run the ball, they can't tackle for shit and their secondary still fvcking "BLOWS"...

you got alot riding on the "Glory Boy" once again & he is no were to be found...he doesn't even support his own team anymore ...

I still dont know who Castle is.

I still dont know who Castle is.

When Brady gets hurt you'll care if he ends up the #2 and hes your most experience backup to Brady with 3 yrs experience...

When Brady gets hurt you'll care if he ends up the #2 and hes your most experience backup to Brady with 3 yrs experience...

I can't believe you actually have so little knowledge of the game. Do you know any players names that played after 1999? Do you watch any actuall NFL games or do you just watch VHS tapes of old doophingames?

Tom ...or the patriots I should say will win their first few games, you did see the pathetic schedule especially to open the season...

Aren't the Jets and your precious fish part of this pathetic schedule? That just shows how much faith you have in your new noodle-arm QB. By your own words the Pats will win their first few games. I'll take 3-0 and 2-0 in the division heading into a bye week any day that ends with "y." What's today? Probably a "y" day.

Back