"Tommy The Great"

Someone fell on his leg dumb dumb...

Karma? is that the same thing that kept the greates pure douche bag from winning a SuperbowlROFL

Maybe if he actually practiced a little more & kept in shape as he always did in the past he could have avoided that hit...he also did step into the hit...

Maybe if he actually practiced a little more & kept in shape as he always did in the past he could have avoided that hit...he also did step into the hit...

How do you avoid a guy diving into your knee as you are throwing the ball? How do you know how much he practiced?

Did you watch the game? I'm guessing 100% of it was due to the helmet to the knee..

Is Karma why your Dolphins have sucked so bad for so long? Do you realize that the Pats have just matched the Dolphins win total for last season, in week 1?

you do realize that for the past 45 years the Miami Dolphins are the "MOST WINNINGESS" Team in NFL History...and the past 8 seasons during our rebuilding stage with 5 differant head coaches - 12 differant Starting QB's - # 1 Top RB's season ending & suspention issues

and the Dolphin only had 3 below .500% seasons since 2000

http://www.pro-football-referenhttp://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/ce.com/teams/mia/

you do realize that for the past 45 years the Miami Dolphins are the "MOST WINNINGESS" Team in NFL History...and the past 8 seasons during our rebuilding stage with 5 differant head coaches - 12 differant Starting QB's - # 1 Top RB's season ending & suspention issues

and the Dolphin only had 3 below .500% seasons since 2000

http://www.pro-football-referenhttp://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/mia/ce.com/teams/mia/

and all that has gotten you less superbowl wins than the pats.

How do you avoid a guy diving into your knee as you are throwing the ball? How do you know how much he practiced?

He saw him directly in front of him...& still stepped into it...am I right or wrong...Im not blaming Brady for the injury...Im merely asking a question...if he practiced more he would be in better football shape & his wouldn't still be up his ass...

I ment his head wouldn't be up his ass...

He saw him directly in front of him...& still stepped into it...am I right or wrong...Im not blaming Brady for the injury...Im merely asking a question...if he practiced more he would be in better football shape & his wouldn't still be up his ass...

No, actually that is exactly what you are doing, you are blaming brady for the injury. How do you know how much he practiced? So any player that gets hurt on any team from now on, we can just ask, that they should have practiced more? In fact I want you to explain to me, what brady practicing more had anything to do with how the injury happened. brady was throwing the ball, the guy dove into his knee. Dude you can't be this stupid about this one, I mean I know you are a troll, but you cannot be this stupid.

Hey dipshit, get in the best shape of your life and then let me take a clean shot at the side of your knee. I'm sure all of that weight training and running will save you. ROFL

and all that has gotten you less superbowl wins than the pats.

ONLY 3 games is all Patriot Nation can even speak of in the last 41 yrs years & with great questions *** hanging over all of it...Ill take my 2 SuperBowl rings 1 less than the Patriots along with and average 9.3 wins per season...

you enjoy your pathetic Legacy as all of us non-patriot do !!!

You're wrong, as usual.

He didn't see him in front of him, he was on the ground and Brady was looking downfield... not at his feet.

Practice would not have allowed Brady to evolve eyeballs in his ankles, or padding in his kneecaps. That wasn't a result of not reacting in time, or something else that pratice would have helped. QBs step into throws, that's how it works.

It's good that you're not blaming Brady for the injury, because it really was unavoidable and nothing that playing in the preseason could have prevented. So the answer to your second question, is no, being in better football shape wouldn't have made a difference when the helmet hit the knee.

Back