"Tommy The Great"

I still don't see a Castle on the roster.

I thought belichick* was great at drafting player....guess that great coaching staff "Blows" then if Castle sucks with 3 years experience in such a simple offense...its makes perfect sense why BB* had to risk his Legacy to steal opponants defensive signakls for 7 years for a 6th Round Draft pick

I was gonna say that he was probably busy helping charities, but then I remembered that Brady doesn't do charities.

True charity doesn't look for recognition, he could donate money to charity anonymously all the time and you have no idea about it. Just because someone has a 'foundation' doesn't mean they are more giving than someone without, it just means they need a tax break, or want the good PR.

BTW, sitting on your trainers face when she's not willing isn't considered charity..

I thought belichick* was great at drafting player....guess that great coaching staff "Blows" then if Castle sucks with 3 years experience in such a simple offense...its makes perfect sense why BB* had to risk his Legacy to steal opponants defensive signakls for 7 years for a 6th Round Draft pick

BB never drafted a "Castle". Who the hell is Castle?! :huh:

When did I ever say that? Im just trying to tell you in baby language that BB never drafted a "Castle".

Look it up.

OK..fine...as if I actually give a shit who actually drafted him...Im saying he Blows & he has 3 years under BB* and has the most experience to back up Brady..

OK..fine...as if I actually give a shit who actually drafted him...Im saying he Blows & he has 3 years under BB* and has the most experience to back up Brady..

He'd probably start for the FoolsROFL

There is no player named "Castle" on the pats.

I thought we could just drop any Qb in there and get the same results d22, that is what you said. Maybe Brady is a bit more important.

I thought we could just drop any Qb in there and get the same results d22, that is what you said. Maybe Brady is a bit more important.

Any active starting QB could have the exact same success as Brady...and even a few back ups...why don't you tell me which QB's could not have had the exact same success as Brady did...lets face it...it's not real hard to "NOT" have a single NFL Passing record in 6 of his 7 years as Brady did...

Any active starting QB could have the exact same success as Brady...and even a few back ups...why don't you tell me which QB's could not have had the exact same success as Brady did...lets face it...it's not real hard to "NOT" have a single NFL Passing record in 6 of his 7 years as Brady did...

please :suicide: yourself.

Any active starting drummer could have the exact same success as D22...and even a few back ups...why don't you tell me which drummers could not have had the exact same success as D22 did...lets face it...it's not real hard to "NOT" have a single record in all these years as D22 did...

Fixed it ROFL

You do have to admit Lee, Brady is the hottest player in the league in a wet t-shirt.

This is why people laugh at you.

You do have to admit Lee, Brady is the hottest player in the league in a wet t-shirt.

thats without saying Dawson...Ive never seen a bigger homo in the NFL especially as high profile & out of the closet like Brady...

and whats really weird is all these Pat fans love him so much you have to really wonder about their sexuality !!!...I wonder if their wives ever hear them screaming "Tommy" in their sleep ?

thats without saying Dawson...Ive never seen a bigger homo in the NFL especially as high profile & out of the closet like Brady...

and whats really weird is all these Pat fans love him so much you have to really wonder about their sexuality !!!...I wonder if their wives ever hear them screaming "Tommy" in their sleep ?

This from a guy who jerks off into an isotoner glove while he yell's out all Marino's passing records:coffee:

This is why people laugh at you.

I want you to check this llist and post your reasoning why any of these QB's couldn't have been as successful as Tom Brady...back up your bullshit for a change...I want the reason why these QB's are not better than Brady...prove they are worst than Tom Brady...what did tom Brady do as a passing QB that the ones pick can not do...

Manning
Rivers
Romo
Bulger
Palmer
Favre
Breeze
McNabb
Hasslebeck
Kitna
Big Ben
Brad Johnson
Eli manning
Gerrard
Delomme
Brunnel
Warner

Tony Romo Is 0 - 2 In The Playoffs And Chocked Away Both Games Dumb Dumb.

Tony Romo Is 0 - 2 In The Playoffs And Chocked Away Both Games Dumb Dumb.

That doesn't mean anything...Brady Choked even more post season games than Romo...I can list 5 in the last 3 years alone....2 of them the Patriots won despite Brady's Pathetic choking...San Diego in 05' and 06" ...3 INt games

Back