"Tommy The Great"

The little of Anderson I saw last year I liked, it will be interesting to see how he doe's now that he's had some success and teams have seen him.

Yeah, the preseason has not been very good to him....it will be interesting with the addition of Stallworth. He has looked pretty good so far.

You forgot one..

7. Thought that hopping on the Marino bandwagon would be a sure thing, and a great way to tweak his Patriots fans neighbors in RI in the 80's. Waited each season to prove he was right, and now that Dan is retired, he has no chance at all.. 0%.. All those Dan Marino haircuts and jerseys purchased for nothing.. all that time in the tanning booth trying to look like he was from Southern FL was wasted... that has to be frustrating as hell.

I know why your mad D22.

1. Marino never won anything.
2. Your fools went 1-15.
3. Your team sucks.
4. Brady's SB's, Records, ext...
5. Pats > Fools
6. Go back and read #3.

:coffee:

Thats ok...I think he has a better arm than Brady distance wise, but not accuracy wise...at least so far that I have seen...last year was his first full season...we shall see what this season brings. :grovel:

Dawson, your boy should not even be in the same thread as brady, do not ever make that comparison again, before you lose whats left of the little cred you have. When you morons make comparisons like this and then you wonder why everyone thinks you are an idiot. Im being kind, dont ever make the mistake of saying stupid things in front of people like comparing brady with anderson.

No big deal...I get what your saying LMFAO...Yet you dominate this fvcking asylum my friend.

I was just ribbin you...i wasn't being serious ya know...plus I figure these patsies could use a little more material against me...they like useing my quotes against me...

When you think of great NFL quarterbacks (Superbowl era)
What names come to mind?

Joe Montana
Johnny Unitas
Roger Staubach
Terry Bradshaw
Brett Favre
John Elway
Dan Marino
Peyton Manning
Tombrady (ROFL @ Esquire)

Now
Play one of these things is not like the other with the above list?

Hey D, is David Tyre your favorite player of all time? Do you own his jersey?

Actuallt...that giants front 4 are my true heroes & they got my vote and confidence in week 16 ...anyone that comes after the Patriots rules...I can't stand watching teams not pressure Brady & on top of it play with a cushion on WR's...

Those teams & coordinaters should all retire & leave this league...theres no reason for them to be in the NFL...and I have been watching for 8 years how pathetic Brady is with pressure on him...and yet only 20% of the opponants attempt to pressure him...

When you think of great NFL quarterbacks (Superbowl era)
What names come to mind?

Joe Montana
Johnny Unitas
Roger Staubach
Terry Bradshaw
Brett Favre
John Elway
Dan Marino
Peyton Manning
Tombrady (ROFL @ Esquire)

Now
Play one of these things is not like the other with the above list?

Im not sure what your getting at...but by far without question the best era for QB's is from 1980-95 or so/

Without question the worst QB era is right now...from 2000 - 08 ... 85% all but 2 QB's are even mentioned in HOF conversations...the rest haven't a chance for even consideration...other than Favre who has played since 1990

Im not sure what your getting at...but by far without question the best era for QB's is from 1980-95 or so/

Without question the worst QB era is right now...from 2000 - 08 ... 85% all but 2 QB's are even mentioned in HOF conversations...the rest haven't a chance for even consideration...other than Favre who has played since 1990

Well except for the fact that you are comparing 15 years to 8 years and also that those two Qb's have broke every record there is including those from those 15 years.

Actuallt...that giants front 4 are my true heroes & they got my vote and confidence in week 16 ...anyone that comes after the Patriots rules...I can't stand watching teams not pressure Brady & on top of it play with a cushion on WR's...

Those teams & coordinaters should all retire & leave this league...theres no reason for them to be in the NFL...and I have been watching for 8 years how pathetic Brady is with pressure on him...and yet only 20% of the opponants attempt to pressure him...

yeah Im sure teams just dont want to pressure brady , has nothing to do with the oline or bradys pocket presence, those teams just choose not to. So you are saying all teams should quit because they cant beat brady. God you are stupid.

Did you have a frontal lobotomy?

You cant possibly be that stupi....................................

Ooops, forgot who I was talking too

Did you have a frontal lobotomy?

You cant possibly be that stupi....................................

Ooops, forgot who I was talking too

what do you think the best QB era is and why ?

Well except for the fact that you are comparing 15 years to 8 years and also that those two Qb's have broke every record there is including those from those 15 years.

Ill even go from 1980-1999...either 10 year era...im not comparing anything...

what do you think the best QB era is and why ?

Rephrase the question in English

I dont give two shits about the best era, I'm talking WINNERS (the list I provided...except Marino) and LOOZERS (Marino)

FWIW
I think the 2000's
Brady, Manning

80's are close but Marino never got the job done

yeah Im sure teams just dont want to pressure brady , has nothing to do with the oline or bradys pocket presence, those teams just choose not to. So you are saying all teams should quit because they cant beat brady. God you are stupid.

don't put words in my mouth & then insult me on them...

Yes of course certain plays the line is responsible for protecting him & yes Brady doesn't normally hold the ball too long under pressure & knows when to get rid of it...

Im talking about games even back as far as in 2002-03' I watched games were teams... even the frigin dolphins that gave Brady's 4 yd passing game a 7 yard cushion...it drove me fvcking crazy...and as recent as 2007...there were like 11 of his 16 games Brady had "ZERO" pressure & loose coverage...

I simply don't understand that game plan...as far as Im concerned if you have "NO" confidence in your DB's to cover... then get new ones that can cover even the best of WR's...as the NYG did...and even Miami's 3rd & 4th stringers the last 8 drives pressuring Brady & covering Moss to 2 INT's.... 1 Fumble...4 Punts ... Zero Points

Don't come back with Patriots won...I only used Miami's example to show even the worst 4th string defense was successful pressuring Brady & covering Moss...

Back