"Tommy The Great"

don't put words in my mouth & then insult me on them...

Yes of course certain plays the line is responsible for protecting him & yes Brady doesn't normally hold the ball too long under pressure & knows when to get rid of it...

Im talking about games even back as far as in 2002-03' I watched games were teams... even the frigin dolphins that gave Brady's 4 yd passing game a 7 yard cushion...it drove me fvcking crazy...and as recent as 2007...there were like 11 of his 16 games Brady had "ZERO" pressure & loose coverage...

I simply don't understand that game plan...as far as Im concerned if you have "NO" confidence in your DB's to cover... then get new ones that can cover even the best of WR's...as the NYG did...and even Miami's 3rd & 4th stringers the last 8 drives pressuring Brady & covering Moss to 2 INT's.... 1 Fumble...4 Punts ... Zero Points

Don't come back with Patriots won...I only used Miami's example to show even the worst 4th string defense was successful pressuring Brady & covering Moss...

Sooo and I can't wait to hear this. Why would teams give this thing to brady and no other QB's? I mean brady should be nothing to worry about, so why are they changing all of their defenses and such? Why for brady? See here is the deal, when you see the pats lose you and other idiot media people all of the sudden think you all have the way to beat the pats, but what you dont get is that the pats can adjust to things too. You dont play the best football of any team and all of the sudden someone figures you out, thats not how it works. The pats are the only team that for some reason cannot lose like everyone else. If they lose, they have been exposed, others lose , it was just a bad game.

Rephrase the question in English

I dont give two shits about the best era, I'm talking WINNERS (the list I provided...except Marino) and LOOZERS (Marino)

FWIW
I think the 2000's
Brady, Manning

80's are close but Marino never got the job done

There is no comnparison to the 80's and 2000 era...not to mention it was harder to pass in that era when QB's actually could be tackled and you could sexually molest the WR's all the way down the field... there were no Protect the QB pussified touching rules then...like Brady plays with...

1980-89 - Notable HOF caliber QB's & great passing QB's

Bradshaw
Stabler
Montana
Marino
Elway
Kelly
Favre
Young
Cunningham
Theisman
Fouts
Moon
George

Honorable Mentions
Sims
Jawawski
Kreig
Boomer
Plunkett
Hebert
Testeverdi
Blake
Bledsoe

2000- 2008 - Notable HOF caliber QB's & great passing QB's
Favre
Manning
Brady

Honorable mentions

Warner
Palmer
Mcnabb
Bledsoe
Greene
Hasslebeck
Rivers
Breeze
Mcnair

Bradshaw
Stabler

Favre
Young
Cunningham
Theisman

Moon
George

Honorable Mentions
Sims
Jawawski
Kreig
Boomer
Plunkett
Hebert
Testeverdi
Blake
Bledsoe

Stabler & Bradshaw are 70's qb's
Favre 90's
Jeff Blake 90's - 00's
Jeff Goerge 90's

Bledsoe 90's

Bradshaw 70's
Stabler 70's unless you want to count teh awesomness of his Oiler career
Montana
Marino
Elway
Kelly
Favre Brett Favre? Good grief , do oyu bag groceries?
Young 90's unless backing up Joe Montana counts
Cunningham
Theisman
Fouts
Moon bulk of Moons work was in the 90's
George Jeff FVCKING George???????????

Honorable Mentions
Sims
Jawawski
Kreig
Boomer
Plunkett
Hebert BOBBY FRIGGIN HEBERT .......... YOU GET NOTHING YOU LOSE GOOD DAY SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Testeverdi
Blake Jeff Blake?...... the guy who played in the 90's?
Bledsoe

Favre He played in the 80's too
Manning
Brady

Honorable mentions

Warner
Palmer
Mcnabb
Bledsoe
Greene
Hasslebeck
Rivers
Breeze
Mcnair

HOW ABOUT BEN ROETHLISBURGER????????????????????/

That post is a bowl of fail
BOLD is where I fixed that for you

OMG

There is no comnparison to the 80's and 2000 era...not to mention it was harder to pass in that era when QB's actually could be tackled and you could sexually molest the WR's all the way down the field... there were no Protect the QB pussified touching rules then...like Brady plays with...

Bradshaw
Stabler
Montana
Marino
Elway
Kelly
Favre
Young
Cunningham
Theisman
Fouts
Moon
George

Honorable Mentions
Sims
Jawawski
Kreig
Boomer
Plunkett
Hebert
Testeverdi
Blake
Bledsoe

Favre
Manning
Brady

Honorable mentions

Warner
Palmer
Mcnabb
Bledsoe
Greene
Hasslebeck
Rivers
Breeze
Mcnair

Bradshaw is 70's so is stabler. Also stabler is not in the hall of fame, neither is cunningham, theisman, and george. Young was mostly 90's not 80's, so was kelly...hell George was not even drafted until 1990, damn your whole list is screwed up, if you are going to try and make a point can you at least look up when these guys played? Here is the list of actual HOF qb's and their era from your list.

70's
Bradshaw
fouts half

80's
Montana
Marino
Elway half
Kelly half
Fouts half
Moon half

90's
young
moon half
Elway half
Kelly half
favre half

00's
Brady
Manning
Favre half

That post is a bowl of fail
BOLD is where I fixed that for you

OMG

I was rattling off..I was off on a few...anyway...my main point is the 80's rule as far as being the best QB era hands down...this era isn't even comparible to any era other than what era has the worst QB talent and in the Pussy era for QB's

I was rattling off..I was off on a few...anyway...my main point is the 80's rule as far as being the best QB era hands down...this era isn't even comparible to any era other than what era has the worst QB talent and in the Pussy era for QB's

LMAo how can you say that dumbass, this era is not even over yet, for all you know 3 or 4 other Qb's from this era could make the hall of fame like the 80's. My god man you had Jeff George as a hall of fame calibur Qb.

I was rattling off..I was off on a few...anyway...

No
You mentioned 13 QB's
6 of those are not what a sane human being would call 80's QB's

The 2000's still have a few years to go too

2000's great QB's will more Superbowls than 1980's great QB's for sure

GREAT QB's in BOLD

1980 Jim Plunkett (good guy but not an all-time great)
1981 Joe Montana
1982 Joe Theisman
1983 Jim Plunkett
1984 Joe Montana
1985 Jim McMahon
1986 Phil Simms
1987 Jay Schroeder
1988 Joe Montana
1989 Joe Montana
There is a name peculiar by its absense in the above list?????????????

2000 Trent Dilfer
2001 Tombrady
2002 Brad Johnson
2003 Tombrady
2004 Tombrady
2005 Ben Roethlisburger (time will tell but he is well on his way to GREAT
2006 Peyton Manning
2007 Eli Manning (still too early but.................? )

Brady is nothing but a "Cinderella' Glory boy story bought & paid by the Kraft machine...this QB you and the NFL want to pass off as 1 of the great All Time QB's didn't even have a single passing record in 90% of his career 6 of 7 years...

How pathetic is that and obvious hes nothing but a media whore story...and the Only thong that gives him any recognition at all is the 3 SB rings ...guess what Adam Veniteiri won those rings with his foot...

Brady couldn't win a big game if he had to with his arm...look at 2007 with no camera...and the #1 all Time WR core & scoring offense he only scored 1 TD in 57:00 against the mediocre 17th ranked defense in scoring ....

It couldn't be any more obvious Brady is a fraud & nothing but an NFL "Glory boy" maketing tool...

this QB you and the NFL want to pass off as 1 of the great All Time QB's didn't even have a single passing record in 90% of his career 6 of 7 years...

You talking about Marino?

Whats 90% of 6 of 7 :spock:

Brady is nothing but a "Cinderella' Glory boy story bought & paid by the Kraft machine...this QB you and the NFL want to pass off as 1 of the great All Time QB's didn't even have a single passing record in 90% of his career 6 of 7 years...

How pathetic is that and obvious hes nothing but a media whore story...and the Only thong that gives him any recognition at all is the 3 SB rings ...guess what Adam Veniteiri won those rings with his foot...

Brady couldn't win a big game if he had to with his arm...look at 2007 with no camera...and the #1 all Time WR core & scoring offense he only scored 1 TD in 57:00 against the mediocre 17th ranked defense in scoring ....

It couldn't be any more obvious Brady is a fraud & nothing but an NFL "Glory boy" maketing tool...

Ok I will take these in order....A cindrella story is something that happens once dummy. Name me all the Qb's who had a passing record in their first 6 years. Tell me how Adam won all the games, did they win every game 3-0? brady cant win a big game with his arm? See 2003 superbowl. In 2007, brady put the team up with his arm and the defense gave up the winning score. Why is it, when you are proven wrong and stupid do you just keep saying it over and over?

1-A cindrella story is something that happens once dummy.
2-Name me all the Qb's who had a passing record in their first 6 years.
3-Tell me how Adam won all the games, did they win every game 3-0? brady cant win a big game with his arm? See 2003 superbowl. In 2007, brady put the team up with his arm and the defense gave up the winning score. Why is it, when you are proven wrong and stupid do you just keep saying it over and over?

1- Brady is a cinderella story...he's the ugly girl that got lucky & married a prince...

2- You name me all the QB's that didn't have a passing record their 1st 6 seasons...and there are 23 active QB's that do have a passing record on NFL.com from 2001-2006

3- Without Adam Venitieri The Patriots don't have 3 SB rings and don't even

2001 vs Raiders in Div - 16-13
Game & season over without The greatest Kick in history from Adam V. to tie and then kick the OT winning FG also...Great Brady drive 7 plays - 2 incomplete passes & fumble...Tom Brady game stats 0 TD - 1 Int and Brady went untouched on QB draw ...and I don't even need to mention the "Fvck Rule"

2001 vs Pitts in AFC Champ - 24-17
TD - T. Brown Punt return
TD - D. Bledsoe TD pass
TD - A. Harris
FG - A Veneiieri
Tom Brady game stats 0 TD - 0 Int

2001 vs Rams Superbowl
TD i Ty Law - should have been called back for late hit & spearing QB
Tom Brady 145 yds 1 TD - 0 INT
All Adam Venitieir with Game winning clutch kick...

All of 2001 was a pathetic joke for Brady...3 playoff games Brady had 1 TD- 1 Int ... you all want to bragg about this pathetic QB performance in 3 games...Hysterical...

Seriously...do you all want to know what the real problem with you Pat fans is ?

Not only you all insult and disrespect the NFL of all it's history and every Great Hall of Fame player that built this game into what the great sport it used to be...just to ball wash this 6th round NFL "Glory Boy" that couldn't throw an accurate downfield pass to save his frigin life ...he wasn't even a good enough passer to have a single damn passing record in 6 of his 7 seasons...

But you assholes will even throw your own team players directly under the bus without even thinking just to make this fraud look good and squarsh any bad press...and Brady has choked the last 3 consecutive seasons...& not a single ounce or sentence or story about his pathetic Trent Dilfer like performances in 05' in Denver to end the season...06' against San Diego & the Colts to end the season, and 07' against San diego and the NY Giants ...

Those are 5 fvcking completely pathetic worst than Trent Dilfer performances that are never discussed or even mentioned...lets blame Samuals for not intercepting that ball thrown over his head ....Lets blame the defense that held the Giants to a record 10 points in 59:00 minute of the SuperBowl....Lets Blame a "Miricle Catch" from David Tyre...that was a ball caught jumping with both hands then 1 hand came off for a second and was back on the ball before he hit the ground...

Lets blame everything but the fact Tom Brady's lack of athletisim & mobility to avoid pressure and have 19 incomplete passes & take 5 sacks and only score 14 points with the #1 History making scoring Offense with a top 3 all time WR core and 3 probowl linemen infront of him...

2001 & 2002 - Troy Brown in was in the top 5 in receptions & top 10 in Yards
2003 - 04' -05' - Branch was Brady's deep threat if he could hit him downfield

all the crap you spit out about how "bad" Tom Brady is yet you make points for everyone to throw back at you at your "Super Duper Dan". Check the bold, and then continue reading ... I would rather Tom Brady threw for 1000 yards a season, never had a single record whatsoever, and still had those 3 Super Bowls, and we're not finished yet. You harp about records and stats, but you will never 1 Up us Pats fans ... our sh1tty good for nuthin 2nd rate 6th round pick glory boy quarterback got us 3 superbowls ... you've got Dan Marino records and regular season highlights ... we got the post season highlights, the 2 time superbowl MVP, the conspiracies, the drama, the players and the talent. the losses in the postseason, yeah that sucked, he wasn't perfect nor was the rest of the team, but we'll get there again, no doubt. everyone has to lose D, but just not as much, as often, as pathetic as Dan Marino ... :4321:

1- Brady is a cinderella story...he's the ugly girl that got lucky & married a prince...

2- You name me all the QB's that didn't have a passing record their 1st 6 seasons...and there are 23 active QB's that do have a passing record on NFL.com from 2001-2006

3- Without Adam Venitieri The Patriots don't have 3 SB rings and don't even

2001 vs Raiders in Div - 16-13
Game & season over without The greatest Kick in history from Adam V. to tie and then kick the OT winning FG also...Great Brady drive 7 plays - 2 incomplete passes & fumble...Tom Brady game stats 0 TD - 1 Int and Brady went untouched on QB draw ...and I don't even need to mention the "Fvck Rule"

2001 vs Pitts in AFC Champ - 24-17
TD - T. Brown Punt return
TD - D. Bledsoe TD pass
TD - A. Harris
FG - A Veneiieri
Tom Brady game stats 0 TD - 0 Int

2001 vs Rams Superbowl
TD i Ty Law - should have been called back for late hit & spearing QB
Tom Brady 145 yds 1 TD - 0 INT
All Adam Venitieir with Game winning clutch kick...

All of 2001 was a pathetic joke for Brady...3 playoff games Brady had 1 TD- 1 Int ... you all want to bragg about this pathetic QB performance in 3 games...Hysterical...

just a quick question for the Sean Salisbury of the Assclown Asylum ... did Adam Vinateri kick us into position to kick the game winning FG's? I was just wondering, because I thought that Tom Brady stood behind center calling the shots, i am almost sure he made the reads, the throws, the audibles, but then again I could be wrong, it definitely could have been good ole #4 Adam.

Who the fvck does Brady think he is...what a primadonna...look at the arrogence of this media made whore...were is Tom Brady ?

- he tells the fans to go fvck themselves after they voted him to a Probowl & he goes to play golf instead...

- I can understand a little...not traveling in preseason if your injured, but were the fvck was thius leader last night supporting & helping Castle & Gudiuer get ready for the season..etc..

Brady cares so much about this team he can'r show up at a fvcking home game to help Support his own team..what did he have a Victoria Secret Mens Panty model in NY this weekend ?....and spend quality time with Gizzelle ???

There is no fvcking excuse whatsoever for that bullshit...he's no fvcking leader hes a god damn ego maniac...even taking credit fir MVP and not sharing it with Moss who justly deserved it more than he did...
Jesus Christ you are an idiot. Instead of whining about our QB you should be thanking the good lord that your team actually has a chance to go 4-12 and not be the laughing stock of professional football like you were last year. You are just pissed because we whoop your asses every damn year and itll be 30 years before you go to the play-offs, face it you suck, and your team sucks so stop whining

Back