Top Tailgating City Is......

HipKat

Buffalo to The Bone!!
Reaction score
Full Story/Video

Wings for everyone! According to a list of best NFL tailgating cities by Yahoo Travel, Buffalo ranks at No. 1.

The Buffalo News says this news doesn't come as a surprise. Bills fans have several pre-game rituals — like grilling with friends while singing "Shout!" — that landed them the top ranking.

Yahoo Travel highlights the the largest indoor tailgating party in the league held at the ADPRO Sports Training Center. The travel website commends the Bills organization for creating a "family-friendly" and "kid-focused" environment.

What to know about tailgating in Buffalo

The cold never bothered the adults, especially the long-time fans who have been braving the elements for years. Yahoo Travel mentions Ken "Pinto Ron" Johnson, who grills meat on the hood of his Pinto, makes pizza in an oven made of a filing cabinet and cooks chicken wings in a mailbox.

The Buffalo Bills take on the New York Giants at 1 p.m. Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Maybe opposing fans should stay away then. I've never seen opposing fans get beat up but I've been in crappy Illinois for 10 years. kids today are out of control, violent anyway so I can see it happening. Can't be as bad as Oakland used to be back in the day

Best time to tailgate at a Bills game was when they played in Toronto.

Things at the Ralph can get a little crazy.

bills.jpg

Yahoo Travel mentions Ken "Pinto Ron" Johnson, who grills meat on the hood of his Pinto, makes pizza in an oven made of a filing cabinet and cooks chicken wings in a mailbox.

I had to... I just had to.

4caa297f54f75.image_-930x617.jpg

Maybe opposing fans should stay away then.

Or maybe you and your inbred ilk should remember that we are Americans first, and football fans second.

Unless ye be Canadians in which case :4321:

Except for the fact that they beat up opposing fans on multiple occasions .

Give me Kansas City any day.

I think Seattle could give them a run for their money.

A good friend of mines wife came back from a Saints-Seahawks game with one of helluva shiner. She was walking back from the bathroom when a Seahawks fan, female and with her boyfriend, cold cocked her without any warning. My buds wife was wearing her Drew Brees jersey at the time. She reported it to security and they did absolutely nothing about it.

That's the closest NFL stadium to us and I would never attend a game there, even if the Pats were playing. I've heard similar stories from other people that have attended games at the Clink.

That article about the woman giving a hand job to a stranger @ Bills game was priceless.

And by article, I mean craigslist.

Except for the fact that they beat up opposing fans on multiple occasions .

Give me Kansas City any day.

Off topic, but seeing your post reminded me of something I have been wanting to ask you.

I remember that you once said that the reason you couldn't post for two weeks was because you were grading papers.

So, when I saw this video (first one in the below link); I was wondering if that was you??? If so, you're looking good.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...recording-themselves-gronk-spiking-to-try-and

Back