Towards the 53...

McGrone cut.

...more than halfway home now by my count. 13 to go to hit 53. Probably more movement than that in reality, but let's call it halfway.

McGrone cut.

...more than halfway home now by my count. 13 to go to hit 53. Probably more movement than that in reality, but let's call it halfway.
I only have 61 on the roster which would be 8 to go. I never get the final numbers right, but never before have I had too little players. I must have missed some late signings

Edit: my mistake. An issue with my Excel spreadsheet counting cells by background colors

Reports saying Sam Roberts made the 53...

Looking at these cuts, it looks like Patriots don't want to risk losing that young DL and DB talent. Roberts, Wade & Ray still hanging around, with Anderson & Mitchell cut and some others that are at least marginally surprising positional tradeoffs.

Reports saying Sam Roberts made the 53...

Looking at these cuts, it looks like Patriots don't want to risk losing that young DL and DB talent. Roberts, Wade & Ray still hanging around, with Anderson & Mitchell cut and some others that are at least marginally surprising positional tradeoffs.
Yes to Roberts on the 53.
Think he would be snatched up in a second if released.

Humphrey will be picked up by some team...he won't last long. Kinda dumb.
For a team looking to get faster I kind of get it, he's slower than the TE's. Seemed like he would have at least been a good goal line option. I thought after that great ST's play preventing the touch back that was going to lock him in, the same play Schooler failed at, but I guess not.

Mike Reiss has the full cut down on Twitter.

Back