Trade: Harry? Gilmore?

"Hate" has nothing to do with it. A more accurate way to put it is that Brady has typically had little tolerance for anybody, whether rookies or vets, for not being where he expected them to be when he needed them to be there. Later in his career here he didn't bother to be discrete about it, either. He would blow up at dudes right on the field leaving no doubt as to who screwed up. I can think of several times where Brady just lit Meyers up for mistakes in a very public way, same as Harry. It actually got pretty funny at times. One time they showed Jakoby on the bench and he looked almost in tears, like he thought his career was over. Brady eventually kept feeding him because he didn't really have many viable options and Meyers could work his way open, but it was touch and go there for a while. Both guys could probably tell some tales of getting screamed at by the GOAT. Tommy wasn't about holding anybody's hand out there.

I’m not sold on this class of QBs. Maybe if one falls, but it’s a mistake to give away the house for one.

Let’s get some LBs and DL in the pipeline.
I do agree about adding front seven, but, BB needs to draft a QB in the draft. If Lance is gone, I'd wait till #15 and pick Mac Jones if he's there (most likely, he will be).

"Hate" has nothing to do with it. A more accurate way to put it is that Brady has typically had little tolerance for anybody, whether rookies or vets, for not being where he expected them to be when he needed them to be there. Later in his career here he didn't bother to be discrete about it, either. He would blow up at dudes right on the field leaving no doubt as to who screwed up. I can think of several times where Brady just lit Meyers up for mistakes in a very public way, same as Harry. It actually got pretty funny at times. One time they showed Jakoby on the bench and he looked almost in tears, like he thought his career was over. Brady eventually kept feeding him because he didn't really have many viable options and Meyers could work his way open, but it was touch and go there for a while. Both guys could probably tell some tales of getting screamed at by the GOAT. Tommy wasn't about holding anybody's hand out there.
Grumpy Old Man DID and still DOES hold Antonio Brown's hand however. Troof...

Back