Transgender Athletes; Should there be a Line?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You said it in a manner in which appeared to state you think I'm an anarchchist.
No I said it in a manner that you said no new laws. lol Actually I wrote it, so anything you took out of the manner, was inside your head.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
That is how it reads to me. You said no MORE law and I50 said no law.
OMG you people. lol. He said no new laws, we were talking about this specific subject, Not once in my post did I say he said no laws. So how can you say that I said something that I didnt? I did not in any way say he said no laws will exist on anything or even imply it. AS I said, if you took it that way from my post, then that is on you. You literally just said that I said no laws and I didnt.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
No I said it in a manner that you said no new laws. lol Actually I wrote it, so anything you took out of the manner, was inside your head.
You are the king of strawman creation, confusing posts and seemingly purposeful "misunderstanding" of people's very clear posts. The above posts are an example of all three.

Last edited:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Haha, fun thread this one was to read back on.

Back when this board was unanimously right-wing and there was no actual disagreement.

Funny that so many have bitched and whined to me about how they wish the board could go back to the way it was. Yeah, real riveting all the discussion here from 2019.

OP
PatsFan09

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Haha, fun thread this one was to read back on.

Back when this board was unanimously right-wing and there was no actual disagreement.

Funny that so many have bitched and whined to me about how they wish the board could go back to the way it was. Yeah, real riveting all the discussion here from 2019.

Sooooo.... adding nothing to this?

What are your thoughts?

Should biological males be able to violate Title IX?

Seems like a simple yes or no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Sooooo.... adding nothing to this?

What are your thoughts?

Should biological males be able to violate Title IX?

Seems like a simple yes or no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They don't answer hard questions. Takes guts.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
people from lunatic fringes(regardless of what the fringe is) have several things in common. one is the utter inability to admit they were wrong or that something in their belief system is wrong.

shecolt

Reaction score
I'm bringing this article regarding a recent decision made to not allow a transgender female to compete in the Miss USA contest to this thread because I think it better helps explain why I am against forcing girl's/women's sports to accept transgenders.

I won't get into whether or not this judge ruled fairly based on the First Amendment because I'm not smart enough to go there. What I will say is that I don't have a problem with a transgender female being allowed to compete in this contest because she would be on an even playing field. Her biological body would not give her the advantage that she would have competing in sports.

I don't know where OPT is and I really miss him, but I think that his oppressed/oppressor explanation would be fitting here. In order to help the oppressed (transgenders), the left has oppressed women and set us back in regards to sports. Objecting to that is not being homophobic. However, agreeing to that is being sexist because the only people being hurt are girls/women.

HSanders

Reaction score
can't read without signing in/subscription, but i agree that a beauty pageant and an athletic competition are different, with trans having no advantage.
my problem is i don't think it is the government's place to rule on it. private entities should include/exclude as they see fit and suffer the consequences.

Last edited:

shecolt

Reaction score
van't read without signing in/subscription, but i agree that a beauty pageant and an athletic competition are different, wuth trans having no advantage.
my problem is i don't think it is the government's place to rule on it. private entities should include/exclude as they see fit and suffer the consequences.
Sorry about that. Here's a different link that I hope will work.

deec77

Reaction score
I'm bringing this article regarding a recent decision made to not allow a transgender female to compete in the Miss USA contest to this thread because I think it better helps explain why I am against forcing girl's/women's sports to accept transgenders.

I won't get into whether or not this judge ruled fairly based on the First Amendment because I'm not smart enough to go there. What I will say is that I don't have a problem with a transgender female being allowed to compete in this contest because she would be on an even playing field. Her biological body would not give her the advantage that she would have competing in sports.

I don't know where OPT is and I really miss him, but I think that his oppressed/oppressor explanation would be fitting here. In order to help the oppressed (transgenders), the left has oppressed women and set us back in regards to sports. Objecting to that is not being homophobic. However, agreeing to that is being sexist because the only people being hurt are girls/women.

There is a caveat to the bolded....first a transgender female is still a biological male. The problem with, transgender, the term and how the law states, in the new bill, is they have to identify as whatever of the 112 genders they deem themselves.

~Dee~

Last edited:

HSanders

Reaction score
Sorry about that. Here's a different link that I hope will work.

thanks! mosman ruled correctly based on what i think also.
here's the thing...if you believe private entities must allow whatever you feel they should, then a white person should be able to pass for black and join naacp, right?

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
can't read without signing in/subscription, but i agree that a beauty pageant and an athletic competition are different, with trans having no advantage.
Bingo.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Well, thank God Republicans never stick their noses where they don’t belong in the athletic realm!
Whatabout!!!!

At least find a way to stay on topic for this thread.

Actually, you can’t because your position is indefensible. Also Immoral, unethical, misogynistic, and hateful.

A classic progressive position.

Last edited:

johnlocke

Reaction score