Transgender Athletes; Should there be a Line?

deec77

Reaction score
Technically it is cancer in the chest area. Boy of all the things to rail on. lol How about you just keep saying it the way you want and everyone will somehow get through this.
No technically it’s cancer of the breast tissue. Biological men and women both have breast tissue so neither of these make any sense quite frankly

~Dee~

Inspector_50

Reaction score
No technically it’s cancer of the breast tissue. Biological men and women both have breast tissue so neither of these make any sense quite frankly

~Dee~
Which is in the chest area....Unless the breast moved last time I checked, its in the chest area. If someone gets shot in the chest, they are not going to say they were shot in the breast.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Which is in the chest area....Unless the breast moved last time I checked, its in the chest area. If someone gets shot in the chest, they are not going to say they were shot in the breast.

LOL. I wonder it must be like to have to deal with you in person?

Are you this obtuse or does your inability to change personas inhibit your bravado?

I bet it is the latter.

deec77

Reaction score
But the cancer regardless of were it’s located ie the chest area would be the same as saying your lungs are located in the chest area so therefore it is chest cancer. The cancer only effects the breast tissue then may or may not move to the lymph nodes. Why wouldn’t you want to be accurate you know follow the science. When men get breast cancer they don't call it chest cancer.

~Dee~

Inspector_50

Reaction score
But the cancer regardless of were it’s located ie the chest area would be the same as saying your lungs are located in the chest area so therefore it is chest cancer. The cancer only effects the breast tissue then may or may not move to the lymph nodes. Why wouldn’t you want to be accurate you know follow the science. When men get breast cancer they don't call it chest cancer.

~Dee~
Yeah I know where the cancer is, again, call it what you want. I didnt care when it was called breast cancer or if its called chest cancer. Not sure why anyone else would either. Call it what you want to call it, no laws have been changed. I am just confused by the outcry of this.

foobahl

Reaction score
Yeah I know where the cancer is, again, call it what you want. I didnt care when it was called breast cancer or if its called chest cancer. Not sure why anyone else would either. Call it what you want to call it, no laws have been changed. I am just confused by the outcry of this.
I will tell you why. Because someone will be pilloried and run out of polite society for not using preferred language whether it is law or not. It happens daily now.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

A red state shows some testicles.

<No pun intended when I originally typed it but I left it without edit after laughing my ass off at myself.>

johnlocke

Reaction score

"Listen, I'm sick and tired of the NCAA threatening states, challenging us and bullying us, so we are going to build a coalition of leaders, athletes and people who want to protect women's sports," she said.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Last edited:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Holy Mother of God....

Thanks for keeping us achest of the shituation...

deec77

Reaction score
Again one more time theres a difference between transsexuals and transgenders.....

~Dee~

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Again one more time theres a difference between transsexuals and transgenders.....

~Dee~
How do they differ in the context of THIS discussion? Biological men competing against biological women.

deec77

Reaction score
Transgender, is a term for people whose identity,expression, behavior, or general sense of self does not conform to what is usually associated with the sex they were born. To a transsexuals sex is a matter of the body, while gender occurs in the mind. According transgenders there is a multitude of genders. Some aren’t transitioning..... ie taking hormones

Transsexuals believe they we born in the wrong body biologically and begin transitioning, taking hormones while in the process of transitioning.

So yes while the both would be biological males, transgenders could also be non-binary so no hormones making it worse...

And once again I agree, we worked very hard getting title IX, words have meaning some keep changing them to mean something it doesn’t. Transsexuals and transgenders aren’t interchangeable terms is my point.

~Dee~

Last edited:

deec77

Reaction score
See how far this fell off the spectrum.......

I fight this every day these biological girls are in my state.....

~Dee~

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Transgender, is a term for people whose identity,expression, behavior, or general sense of self does not conform to what is usually associated with the sex they were born. To a transsexuals sex is a matter of the body, while gender occurs in the mind. According transgenders there is a multitude of genders. Some aren’t transitioning..... ie taking hormones

Transsexuals believe they we born in the wrong body biologically and begin transitioning, taking hormones while in the process of transitioning.

So yes while the both would be biological males, transgenders could also be non-binary so no hormones making it worse...

And once again I agree, we worked very hard getting title IX, words have meaning some keep changing them to mean something it doesn’t. Transsexuals and transgenders aren’t interchangeable terms is my point.

~Dee~
Some transgender people I know, find the term transsexual a big offensive.

deec77

Reaction score
Some transgender people I know, find the term transsexual a big offensive.
That’s why they're transgender not transsexuals. Transsexuals believe there are only 2 sex's and that they were born in the wrong body. Transgenders believe that they were assigned the wrong ”gender” at birth.
Gender means traits ie feminine, masculine.... etc. Which is why I said the terms aren’t interchangeable.

~Dee~

Inspector_50

Reaction score
That’s why they're transgender not transsexuals. Transsexuals believe there are only 2 sex's and that they were born in the wrong body. Transgenders believe that they were assigned the wrong ”gender” at birth.
Gender means traits ie feminine, masculine.... etc. Which is why I said the terms aren’t interchangeable.

~Dee~
Exactly, that is what they said. lol. To me it very much is a biological thing, so for at least this thread, its hard to really give a fast hard opinion on it. It seems like there is some unfairness involved no matter how you look at it.

deec77

Reaction score
Exactly, that is what they said. lol. To me it very much is a biological thing, so for at least this thread, its hard to really give a fast hard opinion on it. It seems like there is some unfairness involved no matter how you look at it.
Good!

Some transgender females or males are biological males or female .... this is where the problem comes into play. Transgenders don't always transition some do but not all....or even most. Some just dress in clothes that would be considered feminine or masculine..... or as I’ve mentioned before one of the other 112 different genders.

Yes it is hard to give an opinion..... I agree wholeheartedly... what I don’t agree with is allowing anyone under 18 start puberty blocking hormones or any other medical interference before 18 .... Most “transgender” children change their feelings around puberty and regret having medical transitioning drugs or surgery.

Now transsexuals transition always or want to transition but lack the financial means..

So if you want to identify as whatever then you should compete in your biological sex....ie follow the science.

~Dee~