Trash Talking

Christ o-mighty you guys are going to get your f'ing asses kicked cuz your team as a whole doesn't rush for over a 100 yards per game (let alone one player), your QB has a rating a whole 1/2 a point higher then Fiedler (although everyone says Brady is god and Fiedler sucks), your rookie punter will be shanking his kicks off at the 50 giving the fish great field position, out of your wins, you are only averaging 4 pts per win, you went to OT twice, only led in the 4th qtr 3 games (i believe), and should have lost to the Fish in the first match this year but their kicker, Mare, missed 2 FG attempts (oops, I mean the PATS just outplayed them....yeah right), they almost lost to Denver with a 4th string QB signed a week before the game, barely came back to win against Houston thanks to calls by refs (a team that everyone rags the Dolphins for losing to). Yeah, you all should be scared this weekend as the Fish have been coming on pretty strong with Fiedler's return and that our Offense is playing ALOT better then the last time we should have beat you all.

You guys must be scared s--tless every Sunday waiting for the opposing team to srew up so you all can win the game and on the edge of whatever seat your sitting on.

How's that for entertaining? BTW, those aren't 1/2 truths either (except for maybe getting the crap kicked out of ya).

Honestly, it will be a good game and good luck to all. Just had to get this in after seeing your post, not really trying to piss off everyone here :)

Ballbustah said:
stork48... If you want to be a troll then at least try to be a good one. So far your efforts are pathetic.

Say something like...

Christ o-mighty you guys are going to get your freaking asses kicked cause you got no running game. You got a rook punter who is a nervous nelly and your star WR is all washed up.

See if you mix half truths in with your jive it is much more effective.
Now.... come back with something we all can sink our teeth into.

I could be wrong (lol....but doubt it) if we win this week, and then you all lose one of your next games and we end up with the same final record....we win the division with more division wins....forget the conference...

pookie said:
Not to split hairs here, but even it the Dolphins win, the Pats will still be in first place. That's right a 2 game cushion with only 4 to play, plus a better AFC record. Doesn't look all that good for the Fins. Better hope wild card.

But you're right. It should be a good game. Looks like a massive snow storm on Saturday into Sunday.

FishFan007 said:
I could be wrong (lol....but doubt it) if we win this week, and then you all lose one of your next games and we end up with the same final record....we win the division with more division wins....forget the conference...

IF pigs fly and dolphins can drive....and...if...if....

Sounds like someone is trying to convince themselves they aren't completely out of it. The playoff math will get a lot easier after Sunday.

yes it will, one more game will be won for us :) BTW, did you all see the Jets take on the Titans....I wouldn't discount them to be the one to beat you all.....

We are still in "it" and that doesn't need convincing. It doesn't matter if we get to the playoffs via a wildcard or winning the division, it's still gives us a shot.

I think you all are trying to convince yourselves that you're going to dominate the rest of the season because you have had a good "streak" of games.

Cheers and I'll see you after the game, win or lose.......I don't get paid to be a pissed off fan or talk too much trash :)

NoRespect said:
IF pigs fly and dolphins can drive....and...if...if....

Sounds like someone is trying to convince themselves they aren't completely out of it. The playoff math will get a lot easier after Sunday.

completely out of it?? are you fing crazy, we are the #1 wild card right now, and in a few weeks we will be the afc champs and you guys will be a wild card!!!

and all the espn boys will be wondering why isnt marsha pulling of miracles with the rest of the brady's

That's right a wild card, hoping that you don't lose ground. You do play up North with ALL your friends from the AFC East. Oh yeah, and you play Tennessee. I'm sure that will be a cake walk -- you can probably phone that in. I'm sure Tennessee won't mind if you have theirs.

dude get your sh#t straight, we already played tenn.(lost our arses) and once we beat you guys we only have to go play the goats, the rest are home games.

My mistake, you play the Eagles. I knew it was another playoff team. THAT works out much better for you given how they are only the second hottest team in football (next to us ;) ). At least you get them at home. Oh wait, you guys suck at home this year? Geez, sorry man. Didn't mean to harsh your buzz. You'll get 'em next year....

we'll see, but I think you are wrong and after sunday you'll see.

end of season: fins 12-4
patsies 11-5

stork48 said:
we'll see, but I think you are wrong and after sunday you'll see.

end of season: fins 12-4
patsies 11-5

Patsies gets a capital "P". It's a minor point...

Hey, if you'll sleep better tonight thinking that you go right ahead.

do you guys ever get more than three people on the boards at the same time?

ooohhh that was a good one!

you guys are lame tonight, i'll come back sunday or monday, too hear you crying:zzz:

stork48 said:

you guys are lame tonight, i'll come back sunday or monday, too hear you crying:zzz:

Oh, please do come back.

I just want to make one simple point:

FIEDLER SUCKS!

Dan Marino picked the Dolphins on the the NFL Today pregame show....We are done now people.

stork48 said:

Aw, what a BIG MAN you are! Hey, lemme buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it! WHew!

stork48 said:
do you guys ever get more than three people on the boards at the same time?

It's not the size... It's how you use it.

Ummmm... Where is expo88, stork and their cronies today? I sure miss them.

Back