Trash Talking

Congrats to you!

No excuses - just a good ole ass whoopin!

I Like my crow plain!

Congrats on the win. I think it is safe to say that the game was closer then the score indicates and you all definitely capitalized on the turnovers at the right time. In the end.....Fiedler became his old self (average) and our playcalling sucked, as usual.....and the better team won.

The defenses of both teams played extremely well.

Well, if we can't get to the playoffs or SB this year, at least I can root for someone in our division (although I don't think I could EVER root for the Jets or the Bills).

My hats off to ya and good luck.

My list of respectable Fin Fans:

1. BigFinFan
2. FishFan007

Thank you for the courtesy, we can ask nothing more of you and hope we see you next year. Your mea culpas here will be remembered and respected by the members.

Anyone else care to join the list? Expo88? Anyone?

p.s. Sorry if I missed anyone who also assumed the position.

Hawg73 said:
My list of respectable Fin Fans:

1. BigFinFan
2. FishFan007

Thank you for the courtesy, we can ask nothing more of you and hope we see you next year. Your mea culpas here will be remembered and respected by the members.

Anyone else care to join the list? Expo88? Anyone?

p.s. Sorry if I missed anyone who also assumed the position.

Expo88 is not only completely lacking football knowledge of any type, but apparently he is a coward as well.

pookie said:
Expo88 is not only completely lacking football knowledge of any type, but apparently he is a coward as well.

Seldom have I ever seen anybody who was more impressed with his own bogus brand of "intellectualism". Plus he kept insulting you with the "Mensa" stuff and everybody here knows that you're the village idiot.

(just kidding Pook , you're wicked smaht)

Hawg73 said:
Plus he kept insulting you with the "Mensa" stuff and everybody here knows that you're the village idiot.

Precisely.... how dare he!?!?!???? He kept confusing me with somebody smart.... :)

I can't even find Mensa boy on his own site, he's gone into hiding. Where do fish hide??:confused:

in the ocean.....to catch Dolphins in particular troll parallel to the seaweed lines several miles offshore near the continental shelf :)

Back