Trivia: Most NFL teams in a single season.

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
With Randy's NFL Continental tour ongoing...I was curious as to who hold the records for most teams played for in a single season. Tried to google it and failed.

Does Randy now hold the record cuz I cant ever think of a player playing for 3 different teams in one season before this.

Practice squads don't count.

I believe you are correct SOKB. I think they answered it on the Dan Patrick show today and the only other guys who played for 3 teams in one year that were starter/HOF caliber guys I believe were basebore players. IMO not much of a comparison since they have eighty bazillion games/year and football has only 16.

With Randy's NFL Continental tour ongoing...I was curious as to who hold the records for most teams played for in a single season. Tried to google it and failed.

Does Randy now hold the record cuz I cant ever think of a player playing for 3 different teams in one season before this.

Practice squads don't count.

I believe you are correct SOKB. I think they answered it on the Dan Patrick show today and the only other guys who played for 3 teams in one year that were starter/HOF caliber guys I believe were basebore players. IMO not much of a comparison since they have eighty bazillion games/year and football has only 16.

lmao

What about Jerry Rice in his last year?

Edit: Never mind. I thought he played for Oakland, Seattle and Denver in the same year... but it wasn't in the same season.

I once played for 15 of the 28 NFL teams in the strike-shortened 1982 season and caught a touchdown for both the Redskins and the Dolphins in SuperBowl XVII.

I once played for 15 of the 28 NFL teams in the strike-shortened 1982 season and caught a touchdown for both the Redskins and the Dolphins in SuperBowl XVII.

Maybe you can get your shot at another SB next year if there is a lock out.....

If Randy catches a TD over the last half of the season, something even playing at a sub-Randy level he should do, he'll be the only player in NFL history to catch TDs for three different teams in one season.

SSDD

I'm like the <s>Shane</s> Falco of this scab game.
You don't say :coffee:

falco.jpg

Back