Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

Only a MEGA Football Forum would have a Jaguars thread. :coffee:

You should send emails to the other two Jag fans so you could discuss what aspect of the team you think the front office should focus on screwing up this season.

Unless of course you've got some rule where the three of you can't be in the same place in case a bomb goes off or something and you all go extinct.

You should send emails to the other two Jag fans so you could discuss what aspect of the team you think the front office should focus on screwing up this season.

Unless of course you've got some rule where the three of you can't be in the same place in case a bomb goes off or something and you all go extinct.

I only need two more post till Mikie can officially name this the MEGA Jaguars thread. :coffee:

I only need two more post till Mikie can officially name this the MEGA Jaguars thread. :coffee:

How's all your signings going this offseason? With so many holes to fill like 53 of them to be exact they should be signing a boat load with all the cap room they have. Your so lucky. :coffee:

I saw a bumper sticker on a car recently that said, "#1 Steelers fan." I figured since the Steelers have a few hundred fans, the odds of him being #1 were pretty slim. Yesterday I saw one that said, "#1 Jaguars fan." Since there are less than a dozen, the odds are pretty good that he was in fact #1.
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw a bumper sticker on a car recently that said, "#1 Steelers fan." I figured since the Steelers have a few hundred fans, the odds of him being #1 were pretty slim. Yesterday I saw one that said, "#1 Jaguars fan." Since there are less than a dozen, the odds are pretty good that he was in fact #1.
Posted via Mobile Device

What are the odds of having a Jag fan living in Steeler country? 1/264688554387566784436789443 so in my estimation you are in fact correct.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow, did you actually see him? I heard Discovery is starting a new reality show as a sort of spinoff to "finding Bigfoot" except they're looking for Jaguar fans.

Back