Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

maybe at least I wouldn't have Itsy Bitsy spider running through my head when I read the title. :grrr:
clown crab spider
spider2.jpg

So does this thread entitle us to any kind of government grants or anything? You know, for hosting an endangered species.

If they really want to boost tickets sell. Sign Tebow he's a living legend in Jacksonville area. Jags are used to QB with piss poor Accuracy .

It's kinda cruel to put up film of competent football teams up there. Now the half dozen or so of you will know what you're missing.

Big mistake.

On a side note, in the interest of fairness, the Jaguars do lead the NFL in the category of "owners with awesome mustaches."

That be the #1 selling jersey in a week. He's worshipped in northern Florida . My brother in law calls him baby Jesus .

The Jags play one game in London. I guess that's one game where their embarrassment levels will be lowered!

They're hoping that the Brit pronunciation Jag-U-ars will really catch on, rebrand the product and help people forget about all the losing, empty seats and ugly helmets.

I think there is a chance that they could be the first franchise to move out of the U.S. and become the London Jaguars. For serious. I think this is Shad's long-range plan despite his pronouncements that he loves J-Ville.

I don't think it's completely random that they are playing over there. Wheels are turning and Roger would LOVE to get a team over there if he can figure a way around some of the logistical issues.

The London Jaguars. Has a ring to it, no?

Back