Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

Whole damn city going to Waffle House if we win Saturday.

Jaggie, if your beloved Jagoffs lead by that big-nosed, long-haired, tall w/ a strong arm and tall drink of water QB of yours beats that waddly-ass walking Mahomes on Saturday, I personally commit........

to tongue-kissing your hairy butt w/ imapig's face 😛

Y'all are screwed with Jones I'm afraid.

No offense, but this is coming from a Jags fan.

Lets see where everything sits after you lose tomorrow and at the end of next season.*

* Disclaimer: Should BB shit his OC pants again, you may be right. But your still a Jags fan. :beer:

Jaguars +9 at Chiefs
HC Pederson learned offense from Andy Reid at Philly and then at KC as OC. Reid knows Pederson and what he wants to do. Can Trevor stand the pressure going against Mahomes?

Walks in looks around. WTF is with all this dust on the bottles?

Well, you refused to leave me with a key to the place when you abandoned it.

You know, not only would there be no dust, there'd be bottles left and epic stories which followed.

Jerkface. :)

Was just now discussing, for the world to see, fully public FB page, you know that, the great value of and magnificent things and times that often result from upsetting applecarts.

"Disrupt the normal order of things"

Moments in time like these are often the beginning of the best of things.

In Football the Pats did it in 2001 against everyone's odds but theirs.

They knew what they had in them .

This Postseason I am the second biggest fan of the Jaguars only behind the Number 1, @No.1jag. ♥

It's just about game time.

Let's get it on.

Take these arrogant pricks down.

I'm with ya my front running brother. 😅

Go Jags!!

🔥

OIP.jpeg

Last edited:
That was a tough, hard fought game but the Jags never seemed to be able to get a
break after Mahomes got injured. The Chiefs have a better team and should have
won easier than the Jags allowed. Good game.

Impressed with the Peterson led Jags. He has a real gem at QB and that team should go far. There were more than a few dodgy calls in that game that Jags fans will rightly question.

The League wants the title game in that neutral, indoor venue in a major market. Watch them try to make this the norm going forward.

Jaggie, if your beloved Jagoffs lead by that big-nosed, long-haired, tall w/ a strong arm and tall drink of water QB of yours beats that waddly-ass walking Mahomes on Saturday, I personally commit........

to tongue-kissing your hairy butt w/ imapig's face 😛
9668A062-5C0B-4B4C-B684-38E5A810F3A0.jpeg

Back