Trowbridge Tavern of Awesomeness and Jaguars

Jags, the Jags are on the way up and this playoff run was a good building block for the future.
if they had pulled off the upset of KC I would have bought some Jags merch and wore it around some KC fans I know, alas, maybe next time.

Thank you so much. It's so hard to find welcoming message boards these days. Is there anyone in particular I need to watch out for?

Y'all let this place get dusty as hell. Opening up for you guys to get some alcohol in you to forget that safety sack.
:toolroll:

I was looking for the Welcome to the Planet smiley but came across this one first so...

good to see you! Jags are impressive, hoping the Pats consider trying to poach somebody from your FO to guide the rebuild

Thank you so much. It's so hard to find welcoming message boards these days. Is there anyone in particular I need to watch out for?
yes, watch out for all the :boobies1: in here.....they are everywhere and will sneak up and drive you mental

not that you ain't already there yet:insane:, band-wagon jumpin' Jag-boi :p

yes, watch out for all the :boobies1: in here.....they are everywhere and will sneak up and drive you mental

not that you ain't already there yet:insane:, band-wagon jumpin' Jag-boi :p
I'm as far from a bandwagon as you can get to roll with my Jags lmao

Trevor knee watch is officially on now. Being reported as a sprain. Pederson non comital and says day to day. I think they sit him this week let it rest up for the Steelers the following week. Thursday nights are for shit games so might as well roll CJ Bethard out there.

Back